PDA

View Full Version : Team Haste

Audione
10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Recruiting for team ďHasteĒ

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1603/teamhastein0.png

I donít know whether I should be recruiting right now since Kartrider isnít even out till tomorrow nor do we have any idea when the team system will even be implemented but Iím going to do it anyways.

So far the Team consists of; (using forum names, will be later updated with KR IGNs.)

Me
Fenfir
Winnie
Abbeh
And another dude who I donít believe is registered here

Basically how I am going to organize this is that, first off, we are all going to start off casually. Since KartRider is releasing tomorrow, we should all take this initial period and dedicate ourselves to getting better, (I believe so far on our team, only Fen and I are capable of getting under/around 2mins on pyramid mesa.)

Donít think the team is all about competition though;
Iím going to make 2 branches, Casual and Competitive. Everyoneís name will be included in the Casual branch while only a portion of you all will be listed in the competitive branch, which will be later organized by licenses. (Note: competitive branch members will be the oneís to participate in ďHasteĒ vs. Ďrival teamí races.)

As of now, we are recruiting team players, those who are skilled and willing to help others, and those who are not as skilled, but are practicing to get better. (Note: casual players will be recruited later/separately.)

If youíre interested in joining up, make a post, leave your;
-name and/or KR IGN (if made)
-fastest times on whatever map (optional)
-describe yourself

As much as we would like to recruit everyone who is interested in joining up, we need to follow some kind system of recruiting, so recruits will be chosen by our team. If by any chance you are not recruited, donít take it offensively, we mean no harm. ;|

Btw, no hackers and no drama. Kthx.

Fenfir
10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
We drive fastly.

Jaguar
10-01-2007, 07:58 PM
g4u. :X Do you have a forum.

Audione
10-01-2007, 08:00 PM
We have a subforum right here in these forums, but it is only visible if you are a member and we have you added.

Jaguar
10-01-2007, 08:02 PM
Shweetness. If anyone is interested in joining PROTL go to http://protl.co.nr/
The time requirements are 1:59:99 mesa and 2:27:99 ztown. Those are gotten with a practice kart in rookie mode, in time trial.

Fuerza
10-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I see a Team Haste vs Team DrunkDriving race coming soon, lol.

RKBaller
10-01-2007, 08:11 PM
I bet none of you notice Team Carbon....I feel down now.

Born
10-01-2007, 10:58 PM

I bet they think we're nubs. :<

They'll see when we KR comes out tomorrow. :>

Surreal
10-01-2007, 11:00 PM

I bet they think we're nubs. :<

They'll see when we KR comes out tomorrow. :>I can't wait.
war har har

Garry
10-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Good Luck. :)

Winnie
10-02-2007, 03:05 AM
Team Haste, for the win.
YEEEE (:

Lovemetal
10-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Umm I'd like to join.
I
Name:Obed
KR IGN:Heartagram
I want to join because basically I just want to make some friends in KR and I wanna be in a team.I can play both casual and competitive.

GreenPuff
10-16-2007, 06:31 PM
I see a Team Haste vs Team DrunkDriving race coming soon, lol.

If we do, why don't we send a message to the members incase they don't read this. I myself am pretty active though

Riced
10-18-2007, 06:46 PM
Is this team active? If so, I might want to join.