PDA

View Full Version : Any tips on how to stop lag?

Virtuoso702
10-01-2007, 10:49 AM
I remember that I used to lag a lot in CB.
I had to wait like 30 seconds before I could pick up items.

Does anyone have some tips on how to avoid lag?

RKBaller
10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
1.Let your computer run for a while before you start playing.. Just like you or me, the computer takes time to get adjusted to getting up.
2.Close all applications (ESP. MESSENGERS) before you play.
3.I think theres a quality low settings..so set it to low.

Jaguar
10-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Buy new internet service. :O

Garry
10-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Get Comcast... its Comcastic! 8)

Lolegasm
10-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Just make sure you have all other programs closed completely. Also, it's good to let your computer/internet connection rest for a while, and not play continuously for hours on end. If you're still having issues, it might be a good idea to look at buying a new internet service.

Kallibur
11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Get Comcast... its Comcastic! 8) HAHAHA no... get OPTIMUM ITS OPTIMISTIC!!!!!!!!!!
BETTER THAN COMCAST............... HBO ISNT FREE.............

Heres what you do my man..... grab a bat & wack your computer. your computer will behave like students with a MEAN teacher in class

Twisted
11-20-2007, 01:39 AM
Someone stop my lag, please.

Flameking
11-20-2007, 09:30 AM
If your computer is still lagging after you've closed all your programs and it doesnt work no matter how you try, restart your pc and dont open another other programs and just start kart rider.

that should minimize the resources that were previously opened before the restart

Twisted
11-20-2007, 01:28 PM
If your computer is still lagging after you've closed all your programs and it doesnt work no matter how you try, restart your pc and dont open another other programs and just start kart rider.

that should minimize the resources that were previously opened before the restart

I think it's just the ping lag for me. I have a 2.33GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM. Yeah..

Anthony
11-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Defrag your comp clean up your comp of viruses and spywares and close any progs u aint using :P Should work.

Garry
11-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Get Comcast... its Comcastic! 8) HAHAHA no... get OPTIMUM ITS OPTIMISTIC!!!!!!!!!!
BETTER THAN COMCAST............... HBO ISNT FREE.............
Heres what you do my man..... grab a bat & wack your computer. your computer will behave like students with a MEAN teacher in class Now THATS! Where your're wrong! :x

Elaborate. -Mod