PDA

View Full Version : PureKR recruiting

PureKRscRap
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/346/krracexv0.jpg

PureKR are recruiting up to 3 people to add to our existing team that has decided to go somewhat inactive.

We are a fun guild who like to play with and against like minded people who dont get all pent up about winning or losing. We tend to try and make people laugh and enjoy a relatively fair place to race, unless GEEKY is racing cos hes a git :)

We have a couple of race times we would at least like you to be able to compete with. Its not a be all and end all but you need to at least be capable. These are

Zoomtown 2:23

Mesa 1:58

ZigZag 3:06

You may notice these times are roughly within 10 seconds of the current top times in the record thread, give or take a second here and there. Thats just to ensure you can keep up in team races and not retire losing the team points :). We are aware that these times may reflect badly on our ability but we havnt claimed to be anything we are not. We can race relatively ok seeing as the majority of us are friends from another game. We all want to learn and improve and what better way to do it than with likeminded people.

We do use voice comms when racing so it would be nice if you have a working mic and ventrilo although it doesnt matter if you cant.

We are looking to recruit 3-4 players so we can sign up for the league started by PROTLxAlex, so trials will be held asap to get people in and working with the current members.

If you fancy somewhere relaxed to play, to be able to chat on ventrilo to team mates and generally just have a laugh, run on down to our website at http://purekr.drivehq.com/ and leave us an application. Please follow the template or your app wont be looked at.

Lets get this on track.

scRap

PS just to note PureKR has been around since 2nd October 2007 so we are hardly one of these new guilds that pop up every week and then fail. we are having a little trouble with inactivity but thats where you guys come in.

Elmo
01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
ooooh, nice banner.

Ebits21
01-31-2008, 08:10 PM
.... your slogan made me lul,.... and fear you T.T

Neo
01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm sorry T_T. I'm sauceonyou lol ...

We cool?

Ebits21
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
T_T

.... tastes like chikun XD

PureKRscRap
02-03-2008, 12:19 PM
yeh the slogan makes me chuckle too

still recruiting people, the times are easy to achieve so go go apply!!