PDA

View Full Version : All Patch Update Pictures Remain on KartExtreme

Flameking
01-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Ok. This is for all the people who appreciate the early patch revealments KartExtreme gives out for all its users.

DO NOT POST PATCH UPDATE PICTURES ON NEXON FORUMS

If they are not posted on Nexon's KartRider site that means its supposed to be a hint of a surprise to us but we offer to the ones who are inpatient a little treat.

But to sum this up and long story short, do not post data we reveal a week early on the Nexon forums.

Why you may ask?
Well the Nexon Reps, Forum Admins, Q&A Team checks that forum, not here and sees that they're surprised is already being spammed all over the forums.

What change has it made this week you may ask?
Well it is possible that we're getting a different update or maybe none this week as all the data has been removed or changed (we are still working on it)

How should I change my ways?
Well, you can either give a link to KartExtreme saying that there will be a new track next week or new kart next week but don't give specific details,
like to blurt out

Its Alien Field 1 Northeu track *post patch picture* nexon fails

^ That receives a big X

Not that we're mad at anyone because this has happened numerous times. Its just that we don't wanna ruin Nexon's plans to move NA KartRider out of the First lap.

Anyways, I hope you guys take this in and hopefully there won't be any trouble. You may now continue to enjoy Kartextreme. :wink:

Manj
01-20-2008, 03:17 PM
I apologize, I wont do it again. :roll:

Neo
01-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Oh crap x.x

CrimsonCube
01-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh guts i was excited about the new track :x

PROslRatchet
01-30-2008, 12:41 PM
Most people already know the order of when things are going to come out.

Dairan
02-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Quick question, how does this information get leaked out?

InterNational
02-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Quick question, how does this information get leaked out?
kart-images.net followed by several combinations. Going to that site is useless as it is nonexistent. You have to do /eventpic1. Everyday, just plugin a different number instead of 1, increasing in number obviously. That's all I'm going to say about this.

Elmo
02-12-2008, 09:35 AM
so we're not getting a new track? :(

Well, valentines was pretty easy to predict :sweat:

DaFlameking
02-12-2008, 02:46 PM
We'll whatever happens, happens depending on Nexon. I doubt any issue will come up anymore with this until -Hime- or anyone from Nexon says anything to us.

Pai
02-16-2008, 06:07 PM
kart-images.net followed by several combinations. Going to that site is useless as it is nonexistent. You have to do /eventpic1. Everyday, just plugin a different number instead of 1, increasing in number obviously. That's all I'm going to say about this.

It doesn't work...
Can you put here the images of the order the items will be released?
I want to know :)