PDA

View Full Version : Direct3d Errors (resolution not supported)(16bit, 32bit) #B2

BigSxy
01-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I have an error with screen resolution not supported" (16bit, 32bit) #B2, and for the life of me cannot figure it out.

I've tried the following:

1. reinstalling directx (multiple times)
2. troubleshooting by reducing hardware acceleration.
3. removing and reinstalling drivers to my graphics card.
4. compatability tests, by running in 256 color mode.

I can login, start, all the checks are fine, then I get this "resolution error". Anyone have any ideas?

Thx!

RKBaller
01-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Change your resolution. >_> Properties> Settings, and tinker with the resolution.

BigSxy
01-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Change your resolution. >_> Properties> Settings, and tinker with the resolution.

Is there more than 1 place for these settings..... it seems like its getting overridden somewhere else.

InterNational
01-10-2008, 12:48 AM
Maybe the frequency is off. I remember when I used to play maple when my screen turned black. All I did was go to the start menu, click on setup and then follow the directions to change the frequency. As for korean kartrider, I'm not quite sure whether it has something like that. If it does, that certainly makes things convenient. Sorry I can't help too much, I don't have kkr.

BigSxy
01-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Maybe the frequency is off. I remember when I used to play maple when my screen turned black. All I did was go to the start menu, click on setup and then follow the directions to change the frequency. As for korean kartrider, I'm not quite sure whether it has something like that. If it does, that certainly makes things convenient. Sorry I can't help too much, I don't have kkr.

Thanks, I guess I'm going to do some upgrades to my computer, and see if that helps....... plus i'm going to be in Korea next week, so I'm going to the source with my questions............ THX!