PDA

View Full Version : "omg hacker kick"

Iamnotleet
01-03-2008, 04:23 PM
EDIT: THIS IS BECOMING A HUGE PROBLEM FOR ME BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING BUMPED INTO AND NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE PERSON WHO BUMPS ME.
Sorry for caps but it's now it's starting to piss me off. I would've gotten first in a multitude of races but I get bumped by somebody and they keep driving like they didn't bump anything... and I get like... flipped over.
I'm going to quit for a while until this problem is resolved... it's really lame. I think it's the reason I don't get first place often (Honestly)

Here's the deal:
I've been playing for 2 days now, and I think 20 different people have called me a hacker.

They all claim that they don't see me moving during the race. Either that or that I've lagged out, yet I still appear as finished at the end >_>

Sometimes, other people in the room claim that they saw me moving... so I dunno...

My gameplay is fine... I still can get bumped into, so this gives me no advantage except in Item Mode.

Any idea why this is happening? Possibly something wrong with my computer or connection?...[/b]

Flameking
01-03-2008, 07:13 PM
You might be very far from their connection. Im not completly sure on this. However its a problem with KartRider. Its way of connecting to its servers and other players is very buggy so hopefully with the maintenance this should be fixed

Iamnotleet
01-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Hmm.
Today I played a friend of mine. He lives in the same city.

And he says the same thing happened. I just "dissapear" in the middle.
._.

I got called hacker 5 more times today in 1 hour.

lol.

Eh thanks for your input though... It sounds like my computer just sucks (By the way, it's a really crappy computer... so it's probably the problem)

KaiKun
01-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Oh,you'll get used to the "Bumping".If you hate bumping nubs you might as well bump them back.And only noobs calls the "disappearance" a hacking method...Maybe buy a better connection?

Iamnotleet
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh,you'll get used to the "Bumping".If you hate bumping nubs you might as well bump them back.And only noobs calls the "disappearance" a hacking method...Maybe buy a better connection?When I bump them, nothing happens to them... but I get bumped.
I tried =(

And I'm pretty sure my connection is fine ._.

Goliath450
01-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Maybe you could try not going near them? I used to take a different corner to drift away from the majority of the players so i wouldnt get bumped. I also dont like getting bumped by laggers when i can not tell their exact location on the track.

Sometimes when i disconnect, everyone that races is shown as disconnected but people still finish. This clears away after a few more races, but logging off and on fixes it usually.

gster
01-07-2008, 09:42 PM
nah those are just noobs giving excuses

InterNational
01-07-2008, 10:46 PM
First off, where do you live? What's your ISP? What's your RAM? Is it a desktop or a laptop?

Iamnotleet
01-12-2008, 01:32 PM
First of all, I'm not really making an excuse why I'm losing.
It does put other people at an advantage to me. If they get to bump into me, they should flip over too... >_>

It's a reoccuring problem... practically everybody can't see me.

My ISP is Time Warner Cable (I think they merged with Comcast?)
I have 2 GB of RAM
It's a desktop.

InterNational
01-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Hmm.. you have cable and you have these kinds of problems? There are several things that could be a problem which range from everything from a virus to a loose connection.

Rush
01-18-2008, 10:36 PM
i have the same isp and have similar problems, it runs perfectly fine from my computer, everyone wif 1-2 bars, but then everyone else says i lagg
=_=.

InterNational
01-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Call your ISP and ask for a technician to come to your house to see why your connection is so bad.

Manj
01-19-2008, 12:02 AM
I've been lagging a lot recently too. Since the last server patch/check to be specific.

Elmo
01-22-2008, 11:41 PM
they/you are/is lagging maybe? D:

lrev0luti0nl
01-27-2008, 11:34 PM
I only saw one hacker in kartrider which was like about 1 months...

Elmo
01-28-2008, 08:47 AM

what do they do? are they like faster or soemthing? o_o

Ebits21
01-28-2008, 09:48 AM

what do they do? are they like faster or soemthing? o_o

.... yes, for example, a couple of months ago there were hackers getting continual blue boost all over the place >.<

Goliath450
02-02-2008, 05:37 PM
I've seen a hacker with like some sort of teleportation hack. He was disappearing and reappearing and got a 1:xx on zig zag.

People usually leave a room when a hacker is in the room. They ruin the fun out of the game.

Discord
02-02-2008, 06:20 PM
less hackers nowadays

Manj
02-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Even hackers are getting bored of NAKR.

G4m3ShArK
02-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Lol Manj well said.

Disastrous
03-02-2008, 11:00 PM
hai iamnotleet xDxD it be david

Elmo
03-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Even hackers are getting bored of NAKR.

QFT.

Me no bump tis thread.

NAKR Population: 101

Ebits21
03-03-2008, 10:22 AM
... that's actually not even true. Hackers have made a comeback last couple of weeks :no:

Spyyder0
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
... that's actually not even true. Hackers have made a comeback last couple of weeks :no:

ya I logged in yesterday to play some, and there was a guy hacking on zig zag, using blue n2o the whole time. I still won the race. o_O

03-04-2008, 04:11 AM
i feel sorry 4 u

AxClArcadia
03-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Welcome to the club IamNotLeet.
Its fun when people claim lag is an advantage. First of all, I do not get blue boost properly, people are flying, raping me and bumping me to 1k mph without getting affected by it themselves. Either way, I still manage to win, woot. Prize is: "OMG HACKER / LAG ABUSER!"

Ruris
03-04-2008, 07:20 AM
ya I logged in yesterday to play some, and there was a guy hacking on zig zag, using blue n2o the whole time. I still won the race. o_O

It's funny because even though they're going faster than you the entire time, they don't realize that it's easier to turn while not boosting or if they drift.

So they spend half the race with their face planted in a wall.

03-06-2008, 05:20 AM
do you mean hackers r back?