PDA

View Full Version : New Nexon Korea account creation guide?

Zorua12349
01-25-2016, 11:35 PM
I'd like to make a new Nexon Korea account to play Bubble Fighter... but now there is a verification process required for seemingly most games. When I DID make a new Korea account (that hasn't been verified with a Korean phone number), when I go onto NEXON Play, which showcases a launcher for all the CRAZY games (Crazy Arcade, KartRider, Bubble Fighter, and what seems to be another I don't have much info on...), and when I try to download Bubble Fighter it won't allow me, and seems to just show an error message.
Does anyone know how to help?

Thank you for your time.

Ray Koopa
01-26-2016, 07:52 AM
You can try to login, download and install KartRider through NexonPlug (I can upload the setup if you can't find it anymore), I use it since ever.

I'll reply to your account rental request in a few hours when I'm home.

Pumpkin
01-29-2016, 12:20 AM
Well if that's the case... I would really like to create an account, so I hope there is some solution.

Ray Koopa
01-29-2016, 03:34 AM
I don't know if it's possible to create a complete new KKR account these days. They require you to enter a social security number and check if its valid, and need phone validation. You can rent one of the existing accounts I created though, click the link in my signature.