PDA

View Full Version : Greetings everyone

KOManiacJim
01-03-2015, 10:10 PM
Greetings to you all. My name is James Lee McKigney and I just got a Nexon Korea Account. How did I get it you ask, Well that's none of your business but I have been trying to get Crazy Arcade going and I cannot get it to boot up.

I will be grateful if you can help me get the game working because I really need my Poptag Fix.

I swear to abide by the rules, to be fair and to treat everybody as if they were me. I vow to help other people at all times and generally be excellent to each other.

Ray Koopa
01-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Heh, I also played BnB once, but what do you mean with "booting up"? I can start it correctly, but I fail at logging in.

KOManiacJim
01-04-2015, 02:48 PM
black cipher. I think the problem is black cipher locking me out of the game. if there is any way that I can play Crazy Arcade and other nexon games without interference then I will be happy.

Ray Koopa
01-04-2015, 02:51 PM
I don't know about that. Necksons stupid hacking protection methods even kill Korean KartRider for me and freeze it after a minute. Looks like they are mad.

Try to turn off anti virus programs or anything else which could run in the background. Didn't help me for KKR with HackShield though.

mipmip
02-08-2015, 04:10 AM
Excuse me, I'm new here, but i'd played KartRider Vietnam version for a long time ago, but then the server closed. I'm really interested in playing KartRider again, so can you guy show me where I can play KartRider now?

I see some pictures and videos about KartRider recently (about records they get ingame), I also download and play Time Attack Mode offline, but which is the server I can play with other players now?

Thank you.

Ray Koopa
02-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Depends on what version you wanna play.
Korean KartRider is the original game version, PopKart lags but is easiest to register, and other versions, well well.
You maybe want to rent a KKR account for play, http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4735