PDA

View Full Version : KartExtreme Guild !!!

Nova
02-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Alright, I have been thinking that maybe it is time that we all come together as one instead

of being so distant in-game but connected by the forums. The only regulars I see nowadays

is Martin[v1ral], Justin[PvtPyle*], and Jarred[PvtJoker*] but I believe that we can do better.

We should make a guild open to everyone who uses the forums. If NAKR does happen to come

out we will just migrate the guild over. Me and the names listed above have just recently

broken barriers and defeat koreans on a regular basis now and I KNOW we can do better

than only 4 people. Not really a suggestion, because I'll make it soon anyways, just wanted

to post this here since the guild would be the forum's. If I worked for Nexon

America and saw that KartExtreme had its own guild that was thriving or even community of

players that thrived, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, I would at least know that NAKR is not

completely impossible to do. Hmmm, I'm done, peace !!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

*=temporary account provided by the Great Lord Pacmani

c1neK
02-11-2013, 05:30 PM
i doubt there is any1 else besides us :P pumpinz is online like 24/7 but he never plays ;p btw wrong section Jon :P

Nova
02-12-2013, 12:17 AM
i doubt there is any1 else besides us :P pumpinz is online like 24/7 but he never plays ;p btw wrong section Jon :PThis is under Help & Suggestions and since this is a suggestion I put it here :shifty:. It would be hard to know if more people played because there is no real incentive to come together as a community, which is probably the reason Nexon had to close the Open Beta before even releasing the true version. Maybe this will fail, but at least someone tried . It cannot be IMPOSSIBLE to do because me, Justin, and Jarred were playing for like two years before even knowing you existed Martin, so maybe there are others. OK, gotta go practice, peace !:thumb:

c1neK
02-12-2013, 09:42 AM
well there is team section down there ya know?:P well we made that TeamUSA our selfs and there is smokie's Eminent but since he isnt active.... well at least given your skill we farm that CP damn quickly id say :p as for my existence well look at my account its freakin 5 years old if there was any1 active or semi active besides ppl we already met i think i would have known oh and btw i was inactive for like 2 or 3 years came back in december ;)

Nova
02-12-2013, 06:15 PM
We just met a new person, Phil, who is damn good but we never saw him before until now and had the account as long as you. Another one of my friends, Ben, came back as well. Btw, I will make a thread in team sector when we make the guild itself LOL.

Aries86
06-20-2013, 01:07 AM
I used to have a tony kart tuning guide but i have no idea where it came from (found it online somewhere), who authored it, or what happened to it. i don't think it was for a specific model, just tony kart..

Neo
06-26-2013, 08:49 PM
I would but I suck

Nova
06-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Everybody sucks at first, just keep grinding matches where you lose ;) .

오키스모키
06-30-2013, 03:43 PM
The guild you are talking about exists, it's called Eminent :P

Nova
07-01-2013, 07:31 AM
I have never played or seen anybody in Eminent besides Phil, who left & has not been on for a while, & just recently Kodiack . Anyways, I am done with this idea unless NAKR comes out or somehow more people start showing up. Sometimes I have sparks of hope of NAKR coming back because KartRider is literally one of, if not, the biggest games that has not been released in North America yet.

오키스모키
07-01-2013, 04:31 PM
I logged on last night for like the first time in a year, and there were ~8 people online in Eminent.

Logik
07-01-2013, 04:33 PM
sup

Nova
07-01-2013, 06:11 PM
I need to get them all added then haha . & hey Logik

오키스모키
07-01-2013, 06:30 PM
I need to get them all added then haha . & hey Logik
Or you could just join the guild ;P

Nova
07-02-2013, 10:12 AM
True .

Pumpinz
12-02-2013, 02:07 AM
i doubt there is any1 else besides us :P pumpinz is online like 24/7 but he never plays ;p btw wrong section Jon :P

Yet not a single invitation to play has been extended ;)

Nova
12-03-2013, 05:54 AM
Hah, I wish v1 still played but it seems that it is only me that does ! I'll play with you whenever you want ! [I tend to only do drift, & when I do it is usually very very fast]