PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

icyfiery18
08-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey, I'm a new member here at KartExtreme, but not new to Kartrider at all. I played NAKR back in 2007, and just like all of you here, I pretty much owned everyone. I play Popkart now, and I may plan on moving to KKR if I can get the id check and stuff done. I used to get beat all the time in Popkart, and complained because I was stuck with training karts while everyone else was using SR karts. However, I played some BINGO! on Popkart and won myself some SR and Z7 karts. I'm pretty invincible now. If any of you out there play Popkart, I'd be glad to race you and add you to my buddy's list, because honestly, there's very few people in Popkart that speak English. Anyways, if any of you know a way to get through the id check and all (*cough* like generators), then I'd be happy to try it.

pofer
08-04-2012, 03:17 PM
wellcome to the forums =)

there is a guide at KKR section to create an account which would be helpfull since may 2012 you can use your email acc to create a Nexon acc without the necesessity of a KSSN =)

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Update: here a link http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4532

icyfiery18
08-04-2012, 08:15 PM
thanks bro! ima sign up right away

DaFlameking
08-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forums. Glad to see more NAKR veterans coming to the community. If you got some slick videos of your run feel free to share with us :D

icyfiery18
08-06-2012, 11:09 PM
I've got videos, but none slick playing through fraps lag -.-