PDA

View Full Version : Hello People.

KazuoMetal
06-24-2012, 02:40 AM
I'm not very good with introductions but well...I can't lurk here.

Umm...Hello My name is Diego and...uh... i'm 17 years and pretty much a boring and very nostalgic person so yeah...I'd say i like drawings and watch animes and cool cartoons also.

Why i'm here is because long time ago. When Nexon brought Kart Rider i liked it.
It was the first time something got over my current addiction of MapleStory, but due my computer was crappy and i was a dumb kid i always lost but i still loved the game.

All these years i always wanted to play Kart Rider again and then Kart Rider Dash appeared. Gosh i've played non-stop but i know its not the same as the real one. So i've looked for videos of people racing and looked for a way for play the old KartRider.

It lead me to this forum and it seems active so i wonder if you guys would teach me how to join and play with you.

I think that's everything.
Anyways thanks.

DaFlameking
06-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Welcome to the forums Diego. Hope you like it here and find lots of good information in your continued dedication to KartRider :D

KazuoMetal
06-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Welcome to the forums Diego. Hope you like it here and find lots of good information in your continued dedication to KartRider :D

(Someone replied!)

Thanks....i managed to download PopKart and i'm playing it now thanks to this forum...i expected to post more but i think the part of this being active...well...maybe it slowed down recently...

Ray Koopa
06-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Thats a pretty good introduction actually. Most simply say "hi" ;S

puGs
06-27-2012, 07:24 AM
I know your feeling lol, welcome.

KazuoMetal
06-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks again. :D

i'm doing pretty good at the game now.
And i couldn't even start without your help.

Maybe i should post more often... but i don't want to revive old threads?

Ray Koopa
06-28-2012, 02:24 PM
It's better to create new threads instead of bumping the old ones.