PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Yatterhog
05-29-2012, 11:17 AM
Greetings everyone. My name is James Lee McKigney. I am an autistic Young Adult who has graduated High School and is now ready to enter the real world.

I first played Kart Rider when I was 10 to 13 years old. (I was born on December the 27th of 1993) I loved the game as it had mixed Bomberman and Mario Kart together in one package. But then tragedy struck as the game never left open beta.

I was shocked and horrified. But then Poptag came along. It too was screwed by the network. (Nexon of America really hated the guts of Dao and his friends huh?)

But 2 days ago (as of writing) I found out that you can now register a Nexon account in Korea without a KSSN number just to play the games. I thought Nexon Korea thought to themeslves "You know what? Screw this! If the forgeners only want to play the games then they can play them all they want. They just have to do it at our time zone." (In other words 4 PM central is 6 Am in Seoul, and 10 AM is 11 PM is Seoul. There is a law that all Korean MMO's have to go to bed by 11 PM (South Korean Time) and they can wake uo at 6 AM (South Korean Time again) so that people can get some sleep. and while Korea is sleeping, American kids are at school.)

I loved the korean versions of Kart Rider and Poptag (Crazy Arcade)! It is just like I remember them dearly. Just one question, where can I go to buy Korean Nexon Cash?

---

I promise to abide by the rules, and be fair, and treat everybody as if they were me. If you want to battle against me, use these names and add me to your friend list.

Popkart name: JimtheRocker (Find me in Server 1)

Kartrider, Crazy Arcade, and Bubble Fighter name: Yatterhog

Ray Koopa
05-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Now that's what I call a beautiful introduction. Hi and welcome here :P

malcom1972
05-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Welcome here James ;)

Ray Koopa
05-29-2012, 03:17 PM
Wait, didnt NAKR came out much after you were 10?

Noodlebrain
05-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Very nice introduction there.
You can use these links to buy Korean Nexon Cash.
http://cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=177307 <- Has a tutorial on how to recharge cash.
http://cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=196656 <- More expensive than the first option.

I've used the first link before, but I haven't tried the second one.

I registered in like 2008 when you could use fake adult KSSNs.
And about that law, it's from 12 AM to 6 AM, not 11 PM to 6 AM.
Anyways, accounts over 16 years old (15 years old in America) are excepted from the law.
My account turns 16 in around 5 months, so by then I'll be able to basically play all day if I wanted.

Flarrix
05-30-2012, 01:33 AM
Welcome!

DaFlameking
05-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Great introduction indeed. Beginning to end. Glad to have you on board of the community. We have lots of tips and tricks and cool stuff for KartRider fans itching to race in either version that is available.