PDA

View Full Version : Sup Fellas, I'm Paul

TR0LLz0r
05-08-2012, 05:13 AM
Sup Fellas,

I'm Paul 21 years old male from Romania, my history with kart rider and kart/racing games started with the end:argh: ... and no jocking, that is true. in 2007 i got my pc and internet connection:clap: and found out about kartrider :clap:few days before closing .... :sweat:. Still i had download it to play those days, of course i have enjoyed it. Even though has progressed much sience then, I'm still your noob that you want in your room when you want and easy win:clown:. At the moment I'm playing Russian Kart Rider IGN: TR0LLz0r (with zeros).
Wandering like an idiot because i don't understand the Russian, but i did manage to race few times and i enjoy it. I am an old NFS World player sience, Drift city player, and many other racing game. I'm part of World-Garage.com, pcgamerscommunity.enjin.com and RMOG (Real Men of Gaming ) Clans. I play shooter equally with racing games, not digging that much rpgs, but willing to try TRIPLE AAA games.

Overall i can't wait to play the facebook version of kartrider starting next monday :D:clap: and I'm glad to meet ya'll.

Ray Koopa
05-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Well hi there.
The only thing I have to add is that you probably won't meet us _all_ there, but several will try though

TR0LLz0r
05-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Well hi there.
The only thing I have to add is that you probably won't meet us _all_ there, but several will try though
Well at least the menu will be in english:thumb:.