PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

Fired
10-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Hello fellow kartrider players,

I'm Fired as you all know and i play KR/PK and all sorts of other different version.

I'm Australian and i started playing KR from late 2005, but i couldn't really find any English communities around. Although i have seen a few English players here and there, so i googled and found this forum a while back but didn't really get the chance to register or say hi.

I know that KR English community is dying out, and there are better games out there, but i still play it(mainly PK) sometimes just for the memories. :sweat:

If anyone is still playing, please feel free to add me on
KR: REVOLUTlONAL (T"L"ON)
PK: daftU (SERVER 3)

Edit: I'm fluent in Chinese if anyone needed help, hehehe.

Nova
10-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Welcome, nice to see more players for a change ! Everyone on PK is on server 3..... Anyways, me and my brothers mostly play Russian KR mainly . We do have PK accounts but no channel 3 =[. We may soon get kssns to play KKR so we maybe we can race sometime. Bye ~!

Fired
10-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I've played RKR when it was first released, feels like VKR when IT was first released :D Full of PK players.

I've also got other accounts on PK, in all servers i think so no worries~.~

NitrOxycontin
10-15-2011, 03:20 PM
yeh in russian kart rider it is easier to sign up because ppl are gettin in trouble with that kssn chinese id stuff .. russian kart rider is easy & most of the russians speak english.

Ray Koopa
10-16-2011, 03:33 AM
And you get banned soon when someone notices you're not Russian!

Warren8
10-17-2011, 02:25 AM
hi fired! I play popkart too... I'm from Belgium and my name on popkart is "Belgianboy" I haven't been baned, it seems that no one noticed that I'm note chinese out there! lol

Fired
10-17-2011, 11:07 AM
They won't ban you if you're from another country lol... As long as they make money they won't care where you're from... :\

edyk3
10-17-2011, 02:24 PM
They won't ban you if you're from another country lol... As long as they make money they won't care where you're from... :\
Some people have been banned with money on there account.....

Fired
10-17-2011, 02:45 PM
If you're using hacks then it might be possible but i don't think they would ban you if you have a foreign IP address.. I haven't encountered anything like that these few years of playing. We're off topic :D :D

whyamIregisteringhere
10-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Some people have been banned with money on there account.....
moi =/
If you're using hacks then it might be possible but i don't think they would ban you if you have a foreign IP address.. I haven't encountered anything like that these few years of playing. We're off topic :D :D
Russian kr hasn't been open for a 'few years'.
They banned everyone at the same time, it's not like it was some isolated incident.

Ray Koopa
10-20-2011, 01:29 AM
If you're using hacks then it might be possible

they don't care if you hack or not (except you are doing it excessively) only if you're foreign. and if some fuckard sends a notice to the gm "xy is foreign" youre banned in a few hours.
That's not what I experienced (my account is still alive) but what other people were telling me.

Fired
10-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Hmm.. i never encountered that problem in PK about foreign players being banned simply because they're foreign.

Ray Koopa
10-20-2011, 05:12 AM
I meant RKR