PDA

View Full Version : Forums Cleaned & New Moderator!

DaFlameking
07-31-2011, 07:21 PM
I have been neglecting to do a certain clean up on the forums due to horrible internet connection until now. The forums have been revamped, cleaned and is more organized to hopefully suit you, the members, needs.

A few changes and moves have been made to the categories.

General section now contains; KE Announcements, Introduction forums, and off topic areas. We feel having these general boards at the top will suit a more general audience and will be easier for new members to get accustomed to the community.

General Kartrider section now contains the announcements for all three (and NAKR) versions. We hope to bring updated news and updates to each game as soon as possible (we hope).

DMV Circuit Guides is here to stay, and so is ZoomTown. We have made it more explanatory in the title describing that it is a general discussion forums for anything about any KartRider game.

We have also split the big behemoth board of Korean KartRider & Popkart into separate boards (Kinda feel like Nexon splitting up Maplestory servers lol). By popular demand, Russian KartRider has its own board as well.

New section Pit Stop contains the multimedia and team boards. Ghost Database will be making a return soon!

As for the other boards, they were all cleaned up especially the litter box. Other random boards had posts moved to the off topic section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to all these changes, we have a new Moderator!

HBuddies has been appointed to staff KartExtreme. After much discussion, we have found that he has the key knowledge to assist members about the game and as well community forums wise.

Lets congratulate him in joining the team!

We hope that these updates will generate more interest in other members joining the forums and revitalizing KE to be more active! Future updates will likely be a new theme so stay tuned!

liquidsin
07-31-2011, 09:06 PM
LOL...Hbuddies!? lol..Mr always grumpie and being an asshole to people even new comers!?

You guys have the inteligence of a banana...Any wayS..congrats Buddie..

LOL..............

Patmaster
07-31-2011, 09:52 PM
HBuddies is awesome. Does carbon have a new clan page?

DaFlameking
08-01-2011, 08:29 AM
As far as Carbon having a clan page, I have not heard anything from the old or remaining members :/ Perhaps there's a small batch on Popkart or RKR.

Ray Koopa
08-01-2011, 10:15 AM
LOL...Hbuddies!? lol..Mr always grumpie and being an asshole to people even new comers!?

You guys have the inteligence of a banana...Any wayS..congrats Buddie..

LOL..............
I hope I didn't sound too rude because I never meant it like that. I just told users not to push tooooo old threads. But of course I am happy about every new member joining this community.

edyk3
08-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Great cleanup and new orginazition and gratz HB I know your intention was not rude but you did seem a bit brash about bumping old threads from new members I feel with all the great info on this site no worry if its a old thread is someone is commenting means they are reading the wealth of info as long as it pertains to the topic of the thread and i know most the ppl who are in the thread don't come here anymore some of them stop by and others can usally help them so again gratz and good luck keeping order lol......

brendan1444
08-01-2011, 04:14 PM
What about the front page?

goXsnoopy
08-07-2011, 03:30 PM
lol ^^ tee hee xD

jjroberts
08-10-2011, 06:04 PM
-.- prince... you're making useless contributions to threads...

also. GRATS HBUDDIES, I KNEW YOU DESERVED IT!

DaFlameking
08-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Front Page is still being up in the air of what will happen to it. For now it will continue to be the splash for the community until a further change is made.

Soullreaper
08-17-2011, 07:20 AM
As far as Carbon having a clan page, I have not heard anything from the old or remaining members :/ Perhaps there's a small batch on Popkart or RKR.

Im still here, waiting for an NAKR/EUKR release :p

DaFlameking
08-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Im still here, waiting for an NAKR/EUKR release :p

Glad you're still with us :) Especially an old Carbon member too.

Patmaster
08-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Where did Tide and Sloth go? I remember the time they raced behind me as I attempted to qualify for Carbon.

Soullreaper
08-20-2011, 02:17 AM
Where did Tide and Sloth go? I remember the time they raced behind me as I attempted to qualify for Carbon.

I dont think a lot of the carbon members still check this forum, Im pretty sure people like Rajesh and a few others have moved on.

That said, I imagine an English language based Kart Rider would bring a lot of people back. I know I check these forums maybe once a month just to see if there are any updates.

Personally I think there is a possibility, especially due to the recent success of Kartrider iOS and it wouldnt suprise me if they want to expand and capitalise on that.

Alex
08-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Um not sure how much it even matters, considering not many people visit this site, but I really question the choice of Hbuddies as moderator. Didn't he hack/mod NAKR when it was around? Wasn't that what he was known for? Do you really want a hacker representing your community?

Ray Koopa
08-20-2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah I'm still fuzzing around with the game. And I'm glad I'll be the helpful persion in the technical help subforum here.
The active members represent the community, not a single moderator like me who helping out DFK to unstick outdated threads, stick helpful new ones, lock inflammatory threads and stuff like that.

DaFlameking
08-21-2011, 02:09 PM
I am aware of what HBuddies is known for and his past but I am sure he will help the forums to a more orderly place while helping the members with his knowledge. Sure he has tinkered around with the game but with that knowledge, he will be able to point out things that many would not know.

With this position on KE I doubt he will do anything controversial :)

Sites such as Sleepywood also had their share of questionable moderators and they turned out fine. The moderators stuck on the good path and eventually helped the community grow.

Alex
08-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Okay ^^. As long as he has stopped with the hacking business... It kind of ruins the game for other players you know? There is not even a game though so again, not much to say ^^.

Ray Koopa
08-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Yeah I was a pretty a**hole back then just going into rooms, throwing mines at the starting line to let people explode before the race starts and win by hack; kicking all the people saying something against me back in the lobby... it was funny for me, I don't find any fun about this today. I only shizzle around with friends which want me to do that because of imaginary "pull" and in modes like battle / champions / boss mode.

BTW 1000th post :D

brendan1444
09-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Sorry about bumping but I don't know where to put this.
What happened to the site? Did the domain expire?

Ray Koopa
09-05-2011, 04:41 PM
http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4275

brendan1444
09-05-2011, 07:32 PM
http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4275

I posted my post before that was posted. LOL

Flarrix
10-29-2011, 08:43 PM
lolol congrats Hbuddies