PDA

View Full Version : Themes!

DaFlameking
07-19-2011, 11:55 PM
I would like to know what the majority of users here at KartExtreme are using as their theme. This will inform me what theme to update and style users want. After all, KartExtreme is a community and its all about you guys.

So for everyone replying to this post, I would each of you to state what theme you are currently using and what do you like about it, what don't you like about it.

I will be hopefully bringing out a few new themes soon if my press box of KartRider data is found.

Thanks again! :thumb:

- DFK

Ray Koopa
07-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Actually I don't think all users spend time on changing themes, looking which is best and some probably don't even know that feature.
For those who don't know: Have a look at the combobox on the bottom left.

If you ask me, "Smooth Red" is an ubercool even KartRider-styled style which I'd love to see as the default forum theme.

kartfreak
07-22-2011, 02:12 PM
I prefer "Dark Fantasy" because it sets the mood as a pretty cool forum. In my opinion a white forum is too dull and the feeling is quite boring. Although I love the red textures on "Smooth Red", but if that were to be chosen mix the colors up a bit loosening the "white background". Unless if you were to make a new theme, try a mixture of black and white as Racing flags or the finish line to blend in with the KartRider theme.

goXsnoopy
08-07-2011, 02:33 PM
cool troloolol xD

jjroberts
08-10-2011, 05:00 PM
prince... ed brought you here im almost positive...

edyk3
08-10-2011, 06:26 PM
prince... ed brought you here im almost positive...
LOL caught me he was trying to do china BF and couldn't see the post untill he had 5 post and i wouldnt make an acct for him sorry guys :(
but back on topic I use visions dark I like the way the other ones look but I am so used to it I couldn't get used to any of the others I had problems seeing new threads and stuff so I reverted back to the visions dark:0