PDA

View Full Version : Kart Rider / Pop Kart - Korea vs China [Tournament 2007]

Garry
11-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Here is a tournament of Korea vs China.
Two countries play against eachother.
A dream challenge and great video with perfect music.
bO9hB6QSBk0

egyption
11-21-2007, 07:34 PM
wow...blue sucks... :twisted: :evil: :shock:

RKAddict
11-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Chinese pride too much o.o

I don't think Korea posted the video where they perfected China in SR's.

XxLxX
12-07-2007, 06:00 PM
lol im like omg! cmon red get perfect! tht blue guy was so close to him. china pwnz!

McLOVlN
12-09-2007, 11:58 AM
haha they must have been mad at that blue guy that made em crash

xbizzle
01-02-2008, 01:43 AM
what's china's best kart out right now?

zomg
01-03-2008, 11:48 AM
there are more vids on korea vs china if u search "korea vs china kartrider" in youtube. there's about 6 diff vids on it

RKAddict
01-03-2008, 06:16 PM
what's china's best kart out right now?

The karts from the PRO series, not going to name which one is the best because it probably differs from player to player.

A1donut
01-04-2008, 02:24 AM
Korea -> SR
China -> PRO
That's why they lost.

Manj
01-06-2008, 08:08 PM

Thats only because China has almost zero experience in SR karts. At least Koreans had a chance with PRO carts before SR karts came out. So they have some experience with it, even if not much.

Also, China's best theme is PRO at the moment, and not going to get SR karts anytime soon because they do not even have Saber PRO yet.

RKAddict
01-06-2008, 08:50 PM

Thats only because China has almost zero experience in SR karts. At least Koreans had a chance with PRO carts before SR karts came out. So they have some experience with it, even if not much.

Also, China's best theme is PRO at the moment, and not going to get SR karts anytime soon because they do not even have Saber PRO yet.

Many Chinese play the Korean server and have been playing the Korean server for a long time. There's no reason why they cannot be as good as the Koreans are right now.

A few good Koreans that were good with PRO karts went over to the chinese server to play against the best chinese team. A few good Chinese went over to the Korean server to play against the best korean team. Each foreign team lost.

gster
01-06-2008, 08:55 PM
these 2 countrys are really competitive aganist each other

Manj
01-06-2008, 08:56 PM
That depends though, the players representing China: were they all from the Korean server? For the video about the SR karts at least.

Goliath450
01-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Wow, that was pretty cool. So if korea got to use SR and china had the same experience with SR, who would've won? And is korea faster than china when it comes to kartrider?

Manj
01-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Wow, that was pretty cool. So if korea got to use SR and china had the same experience with SR, who would've won? And is korea faster than china when it comes to kartrider?

Korea is ahead in updates compared to China, though I am unsure if Korea is really faster with the updates.

Also, if they both had the same experience, no one knows who would've won. Most would say Korea of course, but China has the same amount of chance given the circumstances. Just because you played longer, doesn't mean you're a pro, it only means you're a veteran.

Elmo
01-23-2008, 08:28 PM
wow, pros o_o

XeCharacter
01-25-2008, 03:41 PM
OMG.. i wanna drift like that :P
poor blue, they got -17 EXP ;)

Manj
01-25-2008, 03:43 PM
OMG.. i wanna drift like that :P
poor blue, they got -17 EXP ;)

They lose RP, but it isn't their normal accounts. In official tournaments, they use a tournament character/account where they can customize however they wish to without NX such as choosing the kart they want to drive (if allowed), choosing the character, and anything else they want. Of course, tournament accounts cannot be played anywhere else.