PDA

View Full Version : fairyland gateway 2:09 and Sea Fight 1:58 Wind Edge L2

AxClSoda
11-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Both done by Wind Edge L2.
special thanks to bronxy for buying me the kart and jiwon for recording fairyland map with me.

i guess ill play kkr occasionally between now and until l4d2 comes out.

Fairyland gateway 2:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo75JBKoTQs
Pirates Sea Fight 1:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCefsGKS4II

VarsityKart
11-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Damn Pro =[
(Also, looking at Wind Edge sideways looks pretty sick XD)

TeamDarkness
11-01-2009, 03:33 PM
dang your pro

Spyyder0
11-01-2009, 07:12 PM
i dont really like watching vids recorded by the camera, but pretty good times and nice quality.

I need to stop being lazy and learn the actual methods for tracks, then maybe I would win more. =\

MRwasabii
11-01-2009, 07:55 PM
Wow, that's extremely good; I don't think I'll be able to do that, ever. :T

TeamDarkness
11-01-2009, 09:07 PM
you spend some pro gamer time

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 11:58 AM
yea vids with the cam are sorta lame... you really dont get the same feeling then from an actual screen recording ...

AxClSoda
11-02-2009, 04:09 PM
you spend some pro gamer timei only spent 90 minutes for these..

also, im not going to spend my time recording a TA race, becuz of the lag. i dont feel like wasting my time. i got a 9800 gt geforce graphic card and yet it still lags for unknown reeasons. perhaps if i could at least get 50+ FPS ill record a TA.
and lilshadow no1 cares about ur opinion k

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 04:33 PM
oh wow the leet pro racer has spoken, maybe you should go beg people's password

noone cares about your idea of what everybody should care about

wontcha go alt+f4 while you lose

Spyyder0
11-02-2009, 04:44 PM
i only spent 90 minutes for these..
Previous game time also counts. :p

i got a 9800 gt geforce graphic card and yet it still lags for unknown reeasons. perhaps if i could at least get 50+ FPS ill record a TA.

I'm using a 7800gt and an athlon single core cpu and I drop below 60 unless its a 8 player cluster fuck on the screen, and then it stays around 50-55fps. So the only thing that comes to mind is that ur HDD could be to slow to keep up.

I'm sure you've tried recording half size and no audio?

AxClSoda
11-02-2009, 06:47 PM
oh wow the leet pro racer has spoken, maybe you should go beg people's password

noone cares about your idea of what everybody should care about

wontcha go alt+f4 while you loselol the retarded fag has spoken. first of all, i never "beg" for any1's password. and i actually dont ask for passwords. i ask them "can i borrow ur account for 'some reason.'" and did i ever beg for ur damn account? not that i remember. im pretty sure i asked u, and u said no, so i said ok. mostly becuz i dont even know u, so i should understand. y lend an account to some1 u barely know?

and like i said be4, dumb idiot, i never rage quit just cuz i crash. i crash at the beginning of the race like 60% of the time, and yet i have never rage quitted.
using the excuse that i did alt+f4 when u were winning when i actually had to leave for personal issues? how cute. i dont remember NOT saying "bb" or "bye" be4 i actually leave. i guess ur supposing that disconnecting during a race counts as a rage quit after a crash, no matter how it happend or why they did. great logic u got thar.

also, trolling doesnt prove shit k? ur only proving ur a retard, and i dont even get wat ur saying in the 2nd sentence that u wrote.

Previous game time also counts. :p

I'm using a 7800gt and an athlon single core cpu and I drop below 60 unless its a 8 player cluster fuck on the screen, and then it stays around 50-55fps. So the only thing that comes to mind is that ur HDD could be to slow to keep up.

I'm sure you've tried recording half size and no audio?hm..i do F11 after kkr opens, so i dont play full screen. i dunno if i tried recording half size or not. i usually record sound, tho.

ill try half size next time i play.

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 07:00 PM
lol the retarded fag has spoken. first of all, i never "beg" for any1's password. and i actually dont ask for passwords. i ask them "can i borrow ur account for 'some reason.'" and did i ever beg for ur damn account? not that i remember. im pretty sure i asked u, and u said no, so i said ok. mostly becuz i dont even know u, so i should understand. y lend an account to some1 u barely know?

and like i said be4, dumb idiot, i never rage quit just cuz i crash. i crash at the beginning of the race like 60% of the time, and yet i have never rage quitted.
using the excuse that i did alt+f4 when u were winning when i actually had to leave for personal issues? how cute. i dont remember NOT saying "bb" or "bye" be4 i actually leave. i guess ur supposing that disconnecting during a race counts as a rage quit after a crash, no matter how it happend or why they did. great logic u got thar.

also, trolling doesnt prove shit k? ur only proving ur a retard, and i dont even get wat ur saying in the 2nd sentence that u wrote.

oooh someones angry ... funny how pros have to resort to account hijacking and name calling .... or trying to tell me to stfu on a forum ... wow youre smart

are you trying to prove something to someone right now?
let me remind you, this is the internet, you can be a hax0r full of sh*t and still be credible here ... or ... or make up excuses, lie, call me a troll ... or call me a retarded fag... which i sort of am

but lemme say this
i think youre kinda full of yourself

Spyyder0
11-02-2009, 07:03 PM
hm..i do F11 after kkr opens, so i dont play full screen. i dunno if i tried recording half size or not. i usually record sound, tho.

ill try half size next time i play.

well try recording in fullscreen, the game runs like shit for me in window mode.

AxClSoda
11-02-2009, 07:08 PM
oooh someones angry ... funny how pros have to resort to account hijacking and name calling

are you trying to prove something to someone right now?well obviously ur point of talking to me is trolling, but my point is that ur just a retard. im not angry at all, actually. just replying my facts, while u havent, which would mean that i am correct about everything i said after all.
and i like how u exaggerate this whole shit and call me an account hijacker. its because i jacked my friends' accounts that they bought me a kart, right?

well try recording in fullscreen, the game runs like shit for me in window mode.i cant. i just cant play kkr full screen for some reasons. everything's different, and for some reasons..my screen freezes after my first drift o_o
(for like a second)

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 07:10 PM
well obviously ur point of talking to me is trolling, but my point is that ur just a retard. im not angry at all, actually. just replying my facts, while u havent, which would mean that i am correct about everything i said after all.
and i like how u exaggerate this whole shit and call me an account hijacker. its because i jacked my friends' accounts that they bought me a kart, right?

i cant. i just cant play kkr full screen for some reasons. everything's different, and for some reasons..my screen freezes after my first drift o_o
(for like a second)
okay ... well i dont know whats retarded ... me posting here or you telling me to stfu and that nobody cares? why so pmsing? did i hit a sensitive rope the first time when i said how you asked me for my password in the other topic where that noob said someone stole his account (noob for trusting you guys :clap: )

let me remind you this is a forum, i can say whatever i want as long as it makes some sense ... and its obviously not your forum so i dont see why youre trying to boss me around with such crappy manners

who raised you, the dog?

AxClSoda
11-02-2009, 07:16 PM
okay ... well i dont know whats retarded ... me posting here or you tell me to stfu and that nobody cares? why so pmsing? did i hit a sensitive rope the first time when i said how you asked me for my password that time where that noob said someone stole his account (noob for trusting you guys :clap: )read back the thread, and im pretty sure i said sorry. it was becuz i had no idea who u were.
ur the 1 that started this whole 'argument' by saying my vid is lame when we dont even know each other. i love it when my friends say my video is gay, suck, or stupid or like u said, lame.

oooh someones angry ... funny how pros have to resort to account hijacking and name calling .... or trying to tell me to stfu on a forum ... wow youre smart

are you trying to prove something to someone right now?
let me remind you, this is the internet, you can be a hax0r full of sh*t and still be credible here ... or ... or make up excuses, lie, call me a troll ... or call me a retarded fag... which i sort of am

but lemme say this
i think youre kinda full of yourselfyou proved my point exactly, sir.
not that i get where u get "im full of myself" from, since i have NEVER acted conceited like "omg im so L337 and ur not ahaha" (on the contrary actually. i always called myself a noob.)

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 07:16 PM
i was at work when i posted this comment, what im trying to say is, theres no point in me watching a camera video, if i wanna really see how you did or try to get something out of it i need to watch the actual gameplay footage, i dont see how that was a worthless comment, no matter who i am or if i watched the video or not

erm ... well you calling me a retarded fag and talking for everybody by saying something as smart as noone give a damn about what im saying in a discussion forum ... i think thats being full of yourself

AxClSoda
11-02-2009, 07:25 PM
i was at work when i posted this comment, what im trying to say is, theres no point in me watching a camera video, if i wanna really see how you did or try to get something out of it i need to watch the actual gameplay footage, i dont see how that was a worthless comment, no matter who i am or if i watched the video or not

erm ... well you calling me a retarded fag and talking for everybody by saying something as smart as noone give a damn about what im saying in a discussion forum ... i think thats being full of yourselfyea, like i was supposed to take that as an advice.
i didnt use the phrase no one as in talking for everybody else. i kinda used it to insult u back, like u did to my vid.

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 07:29 PM
i did not even say anything specific to the vid, i commented on camera footage vs gameplay footage <.<;

AxClSoda
11-02-2009, 07:43 PM
i did not even say anything specific to the vid, i commented on camera footage vs gameplay footage <.<;i would reply to this, but this is too time wasting now. we're arguing about something bascially unimportant, or at least i am. so how about i say im the idiot here for fighting about something i no longer care much about (kr) and end it there?

lilshadow69
11-02-2009, 07:57 PM
lol ... well actually you not caring about kartrider is completely unrelated to all this trolling but ... sure

apcfnu
11-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I think that the hard drive write speed limitation is the problem. Three minutes of full screen racing with sound takes up about 3GB at 40 fps, which puts a lot of strain on your hard drive. Some people say that writing the files to an external or secondary hard drive eliminates Fraps lag. I've tried writing to a flash drive and to an old external hard drive, and neither work well for me.

This utility has helped me a little:

Game Booster (http://www.majorgeeks.com/Game_Booster_d5952.html)

Basically, it shuts down unnecessary background processes that may slow you down and allows for local defragmentation.

Spyyder0
11-02-2009, 10:16 PM
using an external drive would make it worse I would think. you just need a high rpm drive, and sata > ide.

AxClSoda
11-03-2009, 08:04 PM
i got 7200 rpm sata hard drive

Ray Koopa
11-04-2009, 03:27 AM
Game Booster xd

lilshadow69
11-04-2009, 07:42 AM
my friend said he heard that its better to use 2 harddrive when youre playing/recording a game, use 1 just for fraps or something :sweat:

Ray Koopa
11-05-2009, 12:59 AM
If you have about 4 MB DDR then yes...

lilshadow69
11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
okay and what it the game loads stuff from a hdd while its also trying to record with fraps ... you dont think this would affect the recording more then 4mb of memory? :D

DriftPlasma
11-05-2009, 11:23 PM
So wat should I do to get the most fps

iDiablo
01-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Lol you Pro. ;<

LOLxArcSaber
01-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Lol you Pro. ;<
opossite fo u :tongue: