PDA

View Full Version : Popkart Error.

Diza
10-10-2009, 05:10 PM
For the past 3 days or so, I've been getting an error when I try to start PopKart. I put in my username and password, and as it's logging in and starting the game, this pops up and won't go any further. I've been told it means it can't connect, but is it just a problem for me or is it a game-wide thing for everyone?

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3815/popkarterror.jpg

TeamDarkness
10-10-2009, 05:16 PM
my works fine

Diza
10-10-2009, 05:18 PM
so what do i do to fix it? D:

TeamDarkness
10-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Maybe something wrong with your connection, or your blocking the internet connect for PK

VarsityKart
10-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Try reinstalling it? =[ i don't know, PK can't be blocking your ip, it seems like it allows ips from different parts of the world..

LOLxArcSaber
10-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Try reinstalling it? =[ i don't know, PK can't be blocking your ip, it seems like it allows ips from different parts of the world..
Yea. Sometimes happen to me. But it works again now.

TeamDarkness
10-11-2009, 01:05 PM
It only happen to me, when there is something wrong with my connection

Diza
10-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Ok, I waited for a few days and it's still doing the same thing. My connection is fine, and it's worked up until it started doing this. I tried uninstalling it and it said I don't have sufficient access to do it but I didn't have any trouble uninstalling any other program. =/

edit:
Ok, I reinstalled it and it's doing the same thing D:

TeamDarkness
10-18-2009, 05:19 PM
turn of your anti virus thing

lilshadow69
10-18-2009, 05:38 PM
turn off your firewall or enable kart in it ... although if the game used to work it should be ok even then ... is someone downloading torrents or stuff as youre trying to connect? sometimes it gives me an error message when i try to join and my net is too slow ... but if i load a few internet pages as its trying to connect to the game sometimes it helps to connect somehow xD (im pretty sure this wont help you but who knows)

Diza
10-19-2009, 03:02 PM
popkart is listed in the exceptions for both my firewall and antivirus, and no settings have been changed, so if it worked before it should work now, right?

i dunno if they're downloading torrents... im on the school wireless network, but it happens any time of day so i doubt it?

danrittttttttt.

lilshadow69
10-19-2009, 06:49 PM
lol ... ermm ... well wireless network isnt that great to begin with but if it used to work ....

have you tried what i said with loading web pages as you try to connect?
if it is the school network and all that obviously some people may download torrents, or it may be blocked? maybe popkart is blocked (unlikely) or the port isnt open or needs to be open now ... or ... no clue?

Diza
11-22-2009, 07:43 PM
i have played popkart on wireless for a really long time and it has never had problems before now...
it doesn't work on either my university's wireless network nor private networks. i have tried both.

yes, i tried loading webpages as well and still nothing. i dont think it would be blocked since it used to work, and even so, as ive mentioned above, it doesnt work on private networks either.

D:

lilshadow69
11-23-2009, 05:44 PM
what do you mean you tried loading pages and, nothing? do you mean your internet doesnt work O_O;; cuz obviously kart wouldnt work :P (Question 1)

im not too sure what you mean by private networks ... do you mean other peoples internet? like ... not at university ... or like other shared internet like the library and stuff? .... ??? (Question 2)

how exactly does it 'not work' ? do you get an error message, what happens? how do you connect to the game? (Question 3)

i guess anything could happen with your connectivity to korea / how it handles your connection after any update ... or maybe i have no clue(ommit this part xD )