PDA

View Full Version : error registering in popkart

Milkdrop
09-02-2009, 01:47 AM
hey guys
i followed your guide umm.. and i did everything right.. (its all green) but when i click the blue button at the bottom to finish i get this error code or message that comes up immediatly after.. and i have no idea what to do >.<

ive attached a screenshot

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/candymachine99/popkart_wt2.png

lolxcorn
09-02-2009, 04:04 AM
Copy that error and paste into google translator and it will tell you the problem, if you can't figure it out then you wont even get into l2

TeamDarkness
09-02-2009, 02:30 PM
You forgot to fill out one of the box, and you dont have chinese language on your computer, so it cant read chinese

Milkdrop
09-04-2009, 05:44 AM
umm >o<
its the "verification code" thing that i left blank because i havent got a verification code? :s

and i looked at some register thingy you guys have on here, and its not recent so... ):

OnqueoMahia
09-04-2009, 08:02 AM
Join Korean KartRider instead. Imo, it's much easier to make an account. I can make one for you in like five minutes if you want. If you do, PM me two e-mail addresses that you use and the ID and Pass you want. I think they both need to include letters and numbers.

IceCold
09-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Click on that blank box you haven't filled in or tab your way to it. A verification code should be revealed beside it.

Milkdrop
09-07-2009, 05:32 AM
thanks very much for the help guys.
i got that error message because i didnt enter the verification code/the captcha

all i had to do was click on that square and a code came up on the right ^__^;
im registered now hehe yay!

(thanks so much IceCold!) <3