09-02-2009, 09:34 AM
___Hiya___

TeamDarkness
09-02-2009, 03:07 PM
nice, we are getting new members

edyk3
09-03-2009, 05:31 PM
nice, we are getting new members
not for long if they get flamed for asking simple questions or bumping old threads. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought our community was here to help ppl ie. no question is too simple or stuped I would prefer if they search but if i know the answer i will help and while these ppl are searching they might want to comment on a thread they read no matter how old I thought this is what our community was foro_Osorry for the run on LOL .Just my thoughts ED:crazy:

LOLxArcSaber
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
not for long if they get flamed for asking simple questions or bumping old threads. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought our community was here to help ppl ie. no question is too simple or stuped I would prefer if they search but if i know the answer i will help and while these ppl are searching they might want to comment on a thread they read no matter how old I thought this is what our community was foro_Osorry for the run on LOL .Just my thoughts ED:crazy:
What you said only in the beginning. There ARE questions that they ask that are too stupid and things they say that are really retarded and that nobody cares.

TeamDarkness
09-03-2009, 06:34 PM
I miss all the old members, they are gone

OnqueoMahia
09-03-2009, 08:28 PM
I think more people play KKR more than Popkart here.

TeamDarkness
09-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I think more people play KKR more than Popkart here.
because kkr > PK