PDA

View Full Version : Paul

Paul
08-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Well, looks like you have to have five posts to view various sections on this forum so I guess it is time to introduce myself. Anyways, my name is Paul and I currently play on PopKart world #1 under the name "venini" without the quotes.

If anyone else plays in World #1, which I think most don't, let me know so we can race.

-Paul

TeamDarkness
08-27-2009, 04:32 PM
IGN ProXSky Popkart server 1 :D

Paul
08-27-2009, 04:37 PM
IGN ProXSky Popkart server 1 :D

Well, guess I was proven wrong. Do you play often? If you have MSN or something we should figure out a time to race through that. Would be easier than just guessing when you'll be on. TerrorSqd[at]gmail.com add it if you have it. Need three posts or more to post an e-mail, so the [at] is supposed to be @.

-Paul

TeamDarkness
08-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Well, guess I was proven wrong. Do you play often? If you have MSN or something we should figure out a time to race through that. Would be easier than just guessing when you'll be on. TerrorSqd[at]gmail.com add it if you have it. Need three posts or more to post an e-mail, so the [at] is supposed to be @.

-Paul
I play mostly korean kartrider. I play popkart like 1-10 times a week

Paul
08-27-2009, 06:52 PM
I play mostly korean kartrider. I play popkart like 1-10 times a week

Darn, haven't got a Korean Kart Rider account. :(

TeamDarkness
08-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Make one. Follow the guide

Paul
08-27-2009, 08:10 PM

Need five posts to even see the guide, one more. :)

TeamDarkness
08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Need five posts to even see the guide, one more. :)
Ok, post another one right now :D

Paul
08-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Ok, post another one right now :D

Can't make a worthless post, so...

Was messing around with game cam the other day...any pointers for this track for a better time?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdqkYxIBLGU

EDIT: Bah, tried inputting a phone number too many times so I got locked out. Hopefullly it is temporary.

LOLxArcSaber
08-28-2009, 10:21 AM

Was messing around with game cam the other day...any pointers for this track for a better time?..

EDIT: Bah, tried inputting a phone number too many times so I got locked out. Hopefullly it is temporary.

Lol. That's not how you do it. That's the newbie way. You needa do it hardcore with multiple drifts along with your boost like harvesting and cutting. lol you've got a ways to go.

TeamDarkness
08-28-2009, 02:05 PM

learn Harvest and Muti Boost. I have a Thunder SR too :innocent:

LOLxArcSaber
08-28-2009, 08:16 PM
learn Harvest and Muti Boost. I have a Thunder SR too :innocent:
lol too lazy to do multis too much buttons to be pressed. Harvest mroe important.

Paul
08-28-2009, 10:26 PM

After an hour or so I've finally made an account. Or at least I think I did. Type in the character code at the end by myself was pretty hard, but I got it.

Anyways, when I go to their website I can't login directly from the KartRider page. I have to login through some myinfo page, and then re navigate to KartRider, does everyone else have that issue too? Also, is there a mirror for the download? Being in the US and trying to download a Korean game sucks...

Improv
08-29-2009, 12:33 AM
You're making too wide a turn for the round-a-way (or whatever it's called). Try double drifting instead of drifting twice, as well as harvest drifting.

TeamDarkness
08-29-2009, 09:48 AM
lol too lazy to do multis too much buttons to be pressed. Harvest mroe important.
I love to do muti boost, is fun. :)

LOLxArcSaber
08-29-2009, 07:42 PM
I love to do muti boost, is fun. :)
Sky I need a Zeno SR for a year :crazy: Please? Your so rich.