PDA

View Full Version : Whats the difference between popkart and KKR

0xandyx0
08-23-2009, 08:53 PM
what is the difference?

like i know ones the chinese and ones korean but what else? i hear people talking about big differences

why did they close the old nexon kart rider

Zeon
08-24-2009, 07:50 AM
KKR has more tracks and more karts then popkart

LOLxArcSaber
08-24-2009, 09:39 AM
KKR has more tracks and more karts then popkart
DUH. This is another stupid question in the forums. jeez. Go see some vid on youtube if your not sure instead of asking us these dumb questions all the time it's stupid and annoying. Of course KKR is better in EVERYTHING ok? but it's harder tog et your hands on it cause u gota make a Korean account and wonload client plug-in and shit. Jeez you people have got to be less dumb stop asking us these stupid questions and investigate yourself. PLEASE

TeamDarkness
08-24-2009, 02:17 PM
KKR is better than PK. Moe track, kart and faster

LOLxArcSaber
08-26-2009, 08:24 AM
KKR is better than PK. Moe track, kart and faster
Psshh. Isn't that obvious when you even hear about the difference between KKR and PK. What a stupid question this is.

TeamDarkness
08-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Noob question :P

lilshadow69
08-29-2009, 12:53 PM
why are you guys calling people names? ... did you have any clue how was KKR when you started playing NA kr or popkart? >.<; damn those kids ... you should really lay off the drug in your tap water and all those shots they force to give you at school ... (they get paid subventions your body believe it or not ... my advice dont get that pig flu shot -.-; )

LOLxArcSaber
08-29-2009, 07:39 PM
why are you guys calling people names? ... did you have any clue how was KKR when you started playing NA kr or popkart? >.<; damn those kids ... you should really lay off the drug in your tap water and all those shots they force to give you at school ... (they get paid subventions your body believe it or not ... my advice dont get that pig flu shot -.-; )
nonono. YOU have no idea of the history of kartrider. dude. Ya everythings sucks open beta and beginning but you know KKR CAME OUT FIRST SO DUUUH it's more advanced than the rest. then comes popkart. DUUH. You think NAKR IS BETTER THAN KKR? YOU ARE THE ONE ON DRUGS SIR

lilshadow69
08-29-2009, 10:06 PM
wow ... i think you should lay off the drugs ... i did not ever say that Na was better than kkr and how are people supposed to know which one came first if theyre new ... well you dont need to shout "OMG NOOB" just cuz he doesnt know -.-; it doesnt make you any cooler

LOLxArcSaber
08-30-2009, 08:50 AM
wow ... i think you should lay off the drugs ... i did not ever say that Na was better than kkr and how are people supposed to know which one came first if theyre new ... well you dont need to shout "OMG NOOB" just cuz he doesnt know -.-; it doesnt make you any cooler
Well dosen't make YOU any cooler as well. Even Sky said noob question. I mean it's so common. Just look it up all over the internet and videos of it and you'll know instead of asking us this question and looking stupid. Why are you supporting people who can't figure out stuff on their own. Noobs are always relying on others to do the thinking for them. And that's why they'll stay noobs.

lilshadow69
08-30-2009, 08:55 AM
im not sure how its supposed to be obvious
half youtube kart video dont specify if theyre the korean chinese or thai server ... and this is a discussion forum ... its a lot more to ask question then call people stupid name and act all hardcore and shit ...

a noob that beggs people to make him an account on kart IN THE TUTORIAL topic ... now thats noob isnt it "LOLxArcSaber"?

DaFlameking
08-30-2009, 07:19 PM
There are no stupid questions on this forum. It is not like everyone knows everything from Popkart, Korean KartRider and NA KartRider from day 1. Thats why questions are asked.

As for the differences, KKR has more options than Popkart.

lilshadow69
08-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Popkart probably has about 30 to 50 tracks i would say?
Kartrider probably haves over 90

last time i checked popkart didnt have flag mode and battlemode but by now they probably do ... i think they have about 3 exclusive tracks as well ... and they got overall slower kart than korean kart ... and the connection in china sucks a bit compared to korea ......

DriftPlasma
08-30-2009, 11:29 PM
to sign up for, chinese i just typed in chinese id number on google pictures and someone was holding up a frikken legit chinese id card.

LOLxArcSaber
08-31-2009, 07:13 AM
im not sure how its supposed to be obvious
half youtube kart video dont specify if theyre the korean chinese or thai server ... and this is a discussion forum ... its a lot more to ask question then call people stupid name and act all hardcore and shit ...

a noob that beggs people to make him an account on kart IN THE TUTORIAL topic ... now thats noob isnt it "LOLxArcSaber"?

lol dude. I'll give you a tip on that. LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY KARTRIDER OR POPKART VIDEO. If it's chinese, then it's DUH Popkart. If it's english, then DUH it's KKR. Still can' tell? Look at the description. Still don't know? Look at the damn kart. Some karts korean have and Popkart don't and vise versa. Understand boi?

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 02:08 PM
Peace not war. Calm down Saber

lilshadow69
08-31-2009, 02:14 PM
oh wow ... LOLxArcSaber, thanks for making me learn that every youtube video is named and labelled properly gee i dont know what i would be without you ... sheesh i wish you posted a bit less -.-; i really wonder whats the point of replying to you

(and obviously every KKR video tells you "warning this map is not in popkart in case your a f*ckin noob that didnt know" )

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 02:23 PM
Dont agrue guys, cant we just all get along

lilshadow69
08-31-2009, 02:26 PM
sorry proxsky <.<;

howcome i dont ever see you online on kart?
did you block me? TT_TT

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 02:29 PM
sorry proxsky <.<;

howcome i dont ever see you online on kart?
did you block me? TT_TT
kkr or pk?

lilshadow69
08-31-2009, 02:51 PM
KKR im "tehgayninja"

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 05:24 PM
KKR im "tehgayninja"
Oh Hi ninja, I never knew it was you :P

lilshadow69
08-31-2009, 06:52 PM
eheheh hello, why dont i see you online lately? i know youre not on nexonplug but idont remember seeing you logged to kart at all

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 06:53 PM
eheheh hello, why dont i see you online lately? i know youre not on nexonplug but idont remember seeing you logged to kart at all
Are you sure? I just play today? Did you block me or something?

lilshadow69
08-31-2009, 07:42 PM
actually i think you block me... im always online on nexonplug half the time

DriftPlasma
08-31-2009, 07:59 PM
if you like playing battle item games, dont choose popkart since 75% of the people dont move.

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 08:08 PM
actually i think you block me... im always online on nexonplug half the time
Ok Ill check when I get on

DriftPlasma
08-31-2009, 09:09 PM
if anyone didnt notice, the nitro in popkart is about 30 km per hour slower than the ones in KKR.

TeamDarkness
09-01-2009, 02:18 PM
if anyone didnt notice, the nitro in popkart is about 30 km per hour slower than the ones in KKR.
You mean SR?