PDA

View Full Version : How do you buy items in Popkart?

Basket666
08-14-2009, 01:38 AM
Could someone give me a guide on how to buy items in the shop in PopKart? As you can see, I don't speak Chinese. Thanks a lot in advance.

TeamDarkness
08-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Go to to the shop and click on the right button :)

LOLxArcSaber
08-14-2009, 04:42 PM
o_O
DUH
stupid.
jsut clik around have you never played the american version?
This is just a retarded question. Buying things in PK? You don't know how to do that? that is sad. Go school yourself first before you log on to the internet

TeamDarkness
08-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Basket must be really noob not knowing this question. What you think the button under the item are for?

08-14-2009, 09:29 PM
cmon he doesn't understand chinese plus you gotta select the number of days, etc
and there's both buy and gift, so he might get them mixed up

TeamDarkness
08-14-2009, 11:42 PM
cmon he doesn't understand chinese plus you gotta select the number of days, etc
and there's both buy and gift, so he might get them mixed up
Most people should know if they play NAKR or they know chinese. Even if they dont play popkart they should be able to figure it out. My friend is english he never played NAKR, he figure out how to buy on kkr without asking by himself

LOLxArcSaber
08-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Most people should know if they play NAKR or they know chinese. Even if they dont play popkart they should be able to figure it out. My friend is english he never played NAKR, he figure out how to buy on kkr without asking by himself
Dam right. Click around and find out yourself if your really that retarded.

TeamDarkness
08-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Dam right. Click around and find out yourself if your really that retarded.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Some people are to lazzy to find out themself

LOLxArcSaber
08-16-2009, 05:39 PM
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Some people are to lazzy to find out themself
If your too lazy to even find a buy button on a kid chinese game, suicide jump off a building and reborn a new life cause srsly go get a life cause your rly lifeless and a reetard who can't figure out where a buy button is on a chinese game. I don't care if the language is fkin Alien language ok. Your rly retarded. You don't rly have the guts for life. gtfo

TeamDarkness
08-16-2009, 05:55 PM
If your too lazy to even find a buy button on a kid chinese game, suicide jump off a building and reborn a new life cause srsly go get a life cause your rly lifeless and a reetard who can't figure out where a buy button is on a chinese game. I don't care if the language is fkin Alien language ok. Your rly retarded. You don't rly have the guts for life. gtfo
calm down man

LOLxArcSaber
08-17-2009, 10:20 AM
calm down man
I'm sorry but i just can't stand retarded people in this world who can't do anything in life and in this world. I've had enough of those people. That's why they don't deserve anything.

TeamDarkness
08-17-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry but i just can't stand retarded people in this world who can't do anything in life and in this world. I've had enough of those people. That's why they don't deserve anything.
Yeah I know. I know lots of people like that