Anyone who how it works. I want it for my PSP
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg66/sakika1987/psp%20kartrider/-4.png
http://sakika.kart.blog.163.com/blog/static/565354722007113192646617/

wirtual
07-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Zomg Epic!

stephen64
07-12-2009, 12:40 AM
It doesn't make sense. Nexon have a partnership with Nintendo. Why did they put KartRider on PSP? Maybe they're scrapping their partnership, meaning that Mario Kart is not getting in the way of KartRider.

TeamDarkness
07-12-2009, 12:54 AM
My sister says that you can download the file and put in your PSP file and you can play kr :) COOL!!!!!

lilshadow69
08-29-2009, 02:56 PM
erm ... to me it looks like wallpapers and themes for the psp .....

LOLxArcSaber
08-29-2009, 08:55 PM
I always thought to myself, it would be cool if kartrider would be on PSP or Nintendo. And they really are making that happen. I understand you can play it on PSP and shit but, how do you type in msgs?

lilshadow69
08-29-2009, 11:08 PM
no they are not making that happen those are themes for your psp anyone can make wallpapers and themes this doesnt mean the game will come to psp -.-;

and yes it would be cool if it was on psp

LOLxArcSaber
08-30-2009, 09:53 AM
no they are not making that happen those are themes for your psp anyone can make wallpapers and themes this doesnt mean the game will come to psp -.-;

and yes it would be cool if it was on psp
lol i even dreamed about me playing kartrider on a Nintendo DS

lilshadow69
08-30-2009, 09:57 AM
i didnt, i just thought it would be cool to play on my psp ... theres no need to play on the ds ... touchscreen ... most pointless gaming thing ever -.-; (yes, the ipod touch sucks for conventional gaming in my opinion ... psp ftw)

Ray Koopa
08-30-2009, 11:15 AM
lol i even dreamed about me playing kartrider on a Nintendo DS
I dreamed playing kartrider on a private server :thumb:

CiviCity
08-30-2009, 03:10 PM
I dreamed playing kartrider on a private server :thumb:

same.

i got a question,how come we can have maplestory private servers but not kart rider?

LOLxArcSaber
08-30-2009, 04:23 PM
same.

i got a question,how come we can have maplestory private servers but not kart rider?
I don't know why either. They say it's rather pointless making a racing game a private server cause you can't realy change or edit much stuff but i don't agree with that Because NAKR came to a close. People usually make rpg games private because they can have like GM items and items and stuff you can't have on international servers.

CiviCity
08-30-2009, 05:14 PM
I don't know why either. They say it's rather pointless making a racing game a private server cause you can't realy change or edit much stuff but i don't agree with that Because NAKR came to a close. People usually make rpg games private because they can have like GM items and items and stuff you can't have on international servers.

lol i wish some very smart guy could do a NAKR private server lol

TeamDarkness
08-30-2009, 09:17 PM
lol i wish some very smart guy could do a NAKR private server lol
Hbuddy might

DriftPlasma
08-31-2009, 12:24 AM

If there was a private server, the starting kart would probably be an SR

LOLxArcSaber
08-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Tell Hbuddy! Make Private Server for us! XD. lol SR Practise kart. But how you gona steel than design from the koreans lol.

TeamDarkness
08-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Tell Hbuddy! Make Private Server for us! XD. lol SR Practise kart. But how you gona steel than design from the koreans lol.
That kart would suck.

Ray Koopa
09-01-2009, 04:53 AM
You forgot the NAKRAC story, didn't you?

CiviCity
09-01-2009, 08:02 PM

how can i contact him? tell me the infos and i will ask =D

TeamDarkness
09-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Oh yeah, are u done yet?

lolxcorn
09-02-2009, 05:03 AM
My japanese friend has this he showed it to me at school it aint all great.

G4m3ShArK
09-08-2009, 05:44 PM

I know almost fully C# if that can help you :s

I wish I could help make something like a private server.

Ray Koopa
09-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Yep, you forgot the story about NAKRAC. Thx anyways.

LOLxArcSaber
09-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Hbuddies can just post here to update us and tell us. Gogogo

Dao()Star
09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
NAKRAC.

Didn't you get in trouble for making that?

Ray Koopa
09-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Indeed. And NAKRAC's successor HackRider included the feature to connect to a private server.
I might not be able to publish it, but I am still developing it. So one day maybe... *dreaming*

ninomu
10-25-2009, 05:48 PM
Kartrider server?! o-o
I WANT I WANT I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT F5!
Well I see this database and looks like the maplestory database
So we need to make question to que maplestory extractor to extract the info of the files and make it sqls

Well i dont think pc games come to a videogame console, i think in a DS is a better place to pc games, or the Nintendo wii , to play , level up and get updates

DriftPlasma
11-05-2009, 12:18 AM
lol, use the mario kart wheel on wii to play kr

ManSoNoob
01-16-2010, 09:42 PM
do u need a modded psp

lilshadow69
01-17-2010, 04:43 PM
this isnt kartrider on the psp, those are kartrider themed stuff

maybe if VPN works good on the psp you can play kartrider on the psp
but it would prolly suck

*edit*
i said vpn i meant vnc ...

Kenoz
01-20-2010, 08:39 PM
It wouldn't be pointless actually, it's possible to edit the files if someone were to make a program recognize them.
I remember someone being able to open kart textures in photoshop with a plugin they make.

Also, the only way they could make a private server would be to get the host's game files, in other words, hack the domain owner or game owner.
This is how they got maplestory private, they got ahold of the MySql server files, the host file, and then they changed what IP the client is supposed to connect to, inside of the maplestory.exe.
I do believe that Nexon has been taking legal action against most people that host private servers, though.
So it's not the best idea to even fuck with kart rider.
Although, it would be cool to have a private server.
I've been venturing over the internet looking for a game as fun as kart rider to please my mind.
All drifting games are fun, but...
Kart rider has it's own style, it's own feel.
I love the way it's cartoony but ever so hard core at the same time.
I love being able to turn corners and slam out a bunch of mini-boosts.

I love kart rider, one of the best games ever.

bmgg358
07-05-2010, 08:02 PM
that was real??

lilshadow69
07-10-2010, 05:25 PM
if you mean kartrider psp, no

this isnt kartrider on the psp, those are kartrider themed stuff

maybe if VPN works good on the psp you can play kartrider on the psp
but it would prolly suck

*edit*
i said vpn i meant vnc ...
also please do not post in old threads as usually most of the people taking part in the conversation were gone for 2 years and wont read your reply

JereDude
07-13-2010, 05:06 PM
well oh no duh crossovers

KartNoob25
08-09-2010, 12:23 AM
thats aweseonm

LOLxArcSaber
08-09-2010, 07:05 PM
It wouldn't be pointless actually, it's possible to edit the files if someone were to make a program recognize them.
I remember someone being able to open kart textures in photoshop with a plugin they make.

Also, the only way they could make a private server would be to get the host's game files, in other words, hack the domain owner or game owner.
This is how they got maplestory private, they got ahold of the MySql server files, the host file, and then they changed what IP the client is supposed to connect to, inside of the maplestory.exe.
I do believe that Nexon has been taking legal action against most people that host private servers, though.
So it's not the best idea to even fuck with kart rider.
Although, it would be cool to have a private server.
I've been venturing over the internet looking for a game as fun as kart rider to please my mind.
All drifting games are fun, but...
Kart rider has it's own style, it's own feel.
I love the way it's cartoony but ever so hard core at the same time.

I love kart rider, one of the best games ever.
OMG!
You've completely 100% touched my heart there! I feel EXACTLY the same way as you do right now. Like the feeling you get when you play kartrider. It's my favourite PC game as well. Yes, all racing games are fun like mariokart and real life car racing games like NASCAR and shit, but...... omg i totally agree with you kartrider has its own unique epic styl and its own unique epic feel that makes it my favourite PC game.

Quote: I love the way it's cartoony but ever so hard core at the same time.

MEE TOOO!!!!
i feel exactly same way bro.

But just one thing, i said i "heard" people say it's pointless, but i never EVER thought it was pointless to make a private server as you know how much we all love the game.

But it seems impossible now to make one up, and i don't know why so don't throw ur technical terms at me explaining the ip, and the server files, and the whatever.

That's why DaFlameKing closed the thread. And i don't blame him for closing it. It does start unneccesary arguments and stupididyness. (lol is that a word? w/e)

Oh yea, I know this was posted waaaaayy back in January and stuff, but apparently these, i duno who they are white glovers bumped this, so i clicked this and read Kenoz's post. Dun even noe if he or anyone else is gona read the crap i posted up anyways....