PDA

View Full Version : Idle?

Anthony
11-03-2007, 02:28 PM
When I'm in the middle of racing I usually get an idle message and it boots me from the game.. (Same idle msg when u afk in the waitingroom etc). Has anyone else experience this problem? And Do you know how to fix this?

Jaguar
11-03-2007, 03:24 PM
O0o ouch. I've never had that prob unless the internet disconnects. Though there have been a few instances where i kicks me outta the blue. (once a week maybe) Check your ping maybe.

Anthony
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Thx I restarted my router and it seems to work fine. Probably becuz im mass lagging or soemthing xD

jackwang4
12-04-2007, 01:08 AM
i have the same problem,as soon as i log in there is a msg'run-time error.please rest art kartrider.please close all unnecessary programs and try again' then press ok , game continue,but less than a few mintues later there comes every time'idle disconnect.' how can i fix it?

kwesi
12-04-2007, 09:39 AM
are you trying to run kart rider in window mode? or is something forcing it to alt tab all the time like a im messenger?

close the messengers and run kart rider in full window mode and that should clean up some problems.

also if you played kartrider and exited it recently, chances are that it might still be in your registry processes.
press ctrl + alt + del and go in the processes tab and see if you seen any image name with anything related to kartrider, maplestory or anything with nexon