PDA

View Full Version : What's with signatures? -_-

Antoshi
10-31-2007, 04:40 AM
All of a sudden, my signature banner doesn't display, neither does "I <3 Maridia." I even tried taking the IRC channel link out of the signature, only to realize it's not letting me update my profile. Every time I hit update, there's a blank message where it should say "Profile has been updated." And even though the signature is changed in the text box, it's not changed when it's viewed on the forums.

FIX PLZ.

Jaguar
10-31-2007, 05:55 AM
I hab that prob too. :(

Flameking
10-31-2007, 07:53 AM
I have the signature limit set to 2 lines. I will fix this at the end of this week to make it more functional so you can see your other stuff as well so please bear with me.

edit update: i will reset it back to how it was normally but i will make some modifications to it due to the insanely huge signatures that many members on this forum have. (i.e. too big >_>)

Ravin
12-16-2007, 10:28 AM
I have the signature limit set to 2 lines. I will fix this at the end of this week to make it more functional so you can see your other stuff as well so please bear with me.

edit update: i will reset it back to how it was normally but i will make some modifications to it due to the insanely huge signatures that many members on this forum have. (i.e. too big >_>)

our siggys are limited to two lines only?
is that why my siggy doesnt seem to be saved
i have like 5 lines of text and it doesnt seem to be saved.....
how do i get it to show???

SpeedShmeed
12-16-2007, 10:37 AM
some reason my bbcode is off for mt signature, look at it

Flameking
12-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Its best to not mess with your profile settings under "Preferences"

You set it to not show your signature so i changed it.

Antoshi
12-16-2007, 01:23 PM
You set it to not show your signature so i changed it.
I've had that happen to me before. I think it's set like that by default.