PDA

View Full Version : Authors for KartWiki wanted!

Ray Koopa
01-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Currently in it's creation stage, KartWiki has been set up on the (messy) URL kartwiki.cwc.tc (http://kartwiki.cwc.tc/). However, I need help in adding content so that KartWiki will be a use- and helpful center for KartRider informations. :shifty:
I want YOUR help in describing Tracks, Items, Karts, Characters, Game Modes etc.! Find out item/track/character names which are not found in English yet and show me what you know about them! And maybe you have a nice logo idea for it? :sweat:
Some example sites have been setup already, have a look at the "Track" page (http://kartwiki.cwc.tc/index.php?title=Tracks), content is rare, but pictures already listed there.
Post your articles here and I will add them ASAP. Every help is needed :thumb:

All useless, fighting, or off-topic posts will be deleted by Mods

Mandu`
01-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Lays a land mine behind your kart. Any player that runs over the mine is trapped in a bubble.

They don't get trapped in a bubble. Its the same effect you get as when you get hit by a missile.

Dr. R's Jalopy R4 Kart: replaces Banana Peel

And it doesn't necessarily replace the banana peel. You have to be in 1st place and you get it randomly.

A rocket that ignores Balloons.

The golden rocket doesn't ignore balloons.

Anyone who touches it is trapped in a bubble and has all their pickup items destroyed. They also cannot pick up new items for a short time.

Their pickup items don't get destroyed. They also can pick up new items but they just can't use it.

Removes any and all UFOs affecting yourself or your teammates.

UFO blocker also zaps UFO that is affecting the 1st player in the race.

stephen64
01-06-2009, 07:02 PM
I added the Plasma images and put a description.

Ray Koopa
01-06-2009, 07:22 PM
They don't get trapped in a bubble. Its the same effect you get as when you get hit by a missile.

And it doesn't necessarily replace the banana peel. You have to be in 1st place and you get it randomly.

The golden rocket doesn't ignore balloons.

Their pickup items don't get destroyed. They also can pick up new items but they just can't use it.

UFO blocker also zaps UFO that is affecting the 1st player in the race.
Good. You should correct it there ;)
Some things are wrong:
The golden rocket doesn't ignore balloons. <- it ignores balloons totally.
UFO blocker also zaps UFO that is affecting the 1st player in the race. <- only if the player is in your own team.

Mandu`
01-07-2009, 01:21 AM
it ignores balloons totally. Yeah you were right, my fault.

RKBaller
01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Hey guys, if you're really doing this wiki, can you please make sure your information is accurate before using it in there? Thanks.

Ray Koopa
01-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Hey guys, if you're really doing this wiki, can you please make sure your information is accurate before using it in there? Thanks.

If you find errors, please let me now!

stephen64
01-07-2009, 07:03 PM
I don't know how exactly to fix the descriptions for the cotton and saber karts. HBuddies, it's spelt scenario, not szenario.

Ray Koopa
01-07-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't know how exactly to fix the descriptions for the cotton and saber karts. HBuddies, it's spelt scenario, not szenario.
Lol, it's sZenario in german... fixed.
Wanna play? http://bulletin.nexon.com/nxk/pop_fgame_ca.html

오키스모키
01-12-2009, 09:19 AM
If you find errors, please let me now!
Because we all know how well that works

Because you got my post that explained the errors deleted.

amjenger
01-12-2009, 07:49 PM
I think this is some good thing!! go for it.

Ray Koopa
01-13-2009, 02:34 PM
yay
http://kartwiki.cwc.tc/index.php?title=Race_Items
http://kartwiki.cwc.tc/index.php?title=Character_Items

Whatismyname
01-21-2009, 09:39 PM
wow this site is awesome how did you guys come up with it?

AxClSoda
01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
i wish i had as much free time as you guys.
i got 2 finals left D=
hopefully i get 90's, or i wont get that 95 average =.=

Whatismyname
01-21-2009, 09:51 PM
what does that have to do with kartwiki?

Storm
01-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Is doesnt, but he said it because he wanted to. Expect some randomness here every now and then.

AxClSoda
01-21-2009, 10:04 PM
what does that have to do with kartwiki?well what does ur post have to do with kartwiki? u need alot of free time for that, and thats what i meant.

Ray Koopa
01-22-2009, 09:10 AM
I dunno. However, I came up with KartWiki when I was bored... setting up such a wiki is easy stuff today. I wondered why there wasn't one already, so I made that.

오키스모키
01-22-2009, 11:33 AM
You're one to talk about going offtopic.

Whatismyname
01-22-2009, 04:56 PM
anyway i'm doing what i can to support kartwiki:D

Storm
01-22-2009, 07:02 PM
anyway i'm doing what i can to support kartwiki:D
Tell us of this "support" you speak of.

stephen64
01-22-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm beginning to think Whatismyname is yxin1.

AxClSoda
01-22-2009, 08:29 PM
anyway i'm doing what i can to support kartwiki:Dby writing a post thats even more offtopic to kartwiki?

Whatismyname
01-23-2009, 01:42 AM
I'm beginning to think Whatismyname is yxin1.

yeah it's true. noodlecup and the others know

btw according to the recent changes is it just me correcting errors and fixing grammar problems?

stephen64
01-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Busted. I had a feeling when you started the "Karate Chop your Keyboard" thread. Not to mention you gave away being an aussie by saying channel ten came to your school. And your spelling/grammar is still the same.

Whatismyname
01-23-2009, 05:42 AM
:shifty: daflameking already knows i told him

hey uh btw Hbuddies i reckon there should be also a glove rankings page on the left side along with the other sections.

i'm also trying to think of some other things too, because i love kartrider.

edit:and i also reckon there should be the homepage websites and download links for the popkart and korean kartrider versions.

i'm so full of ideas today:D

btw if you don't know i'm Yxin1 in the Kartwiki.

btw stephen the channel 10 thing coming to my school is 100% true. When i was in primary i should say.

btw there should also be a misc section explaining rp and lucci, the garage, shop gift box guilds etc