PDA

View Full Version : when i log into popkart it KEEPS updating

invasion1
12-21-2008, 01:05 AM
When I login to popkart, the box comes up and starts updating and ends with .pin , then, i have to log in again, it updates, log in, updates, log in, updates,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,updates, log in, updates, log in,
so i need some help with this endless process because im getting nowhere, anyone else having trouble? heeeeeeeelp

stephen64
12-21-2008, 01:09 AM
I've had the same problem as you, but not as frequently. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the coin track is bugged at the moment and TianCity are constantly patching in order to fix the bug. Hope it helps.

AxClSoda
12-21-2008, 06:53 AM
i think you mean patch updates?
and lol ur IGN is velociti. reminds me of AxClVelocity...tho he quit :(

invasion1
12-21-2008, 10:22 AM
yea soda i remember who he was, I remember playing with him in NAKR on mesa map all the time. His original name was Coffee i believe, and then he changed it to Velocity, probly with the inspiration of my name :P I know he changed his name i remember he said that a long time ago

AxClSoda
12-21-2008, 07:03 PM
yea soda i remember who he was, I remember playing with him in NAKR on mesa map all the time. His original name was Coffee i believe, and then he changed it to Velocity, probly with the inspiration of my name :P I know he changed his name i remember he said that a long time agoyea, his other name is coffee. he plays combat arms now i think. he might come back if nakr actually comes back. but i quit pk for now, too

invasion1
12-22-2008, 01:30 PM
LOL really, i play combat arms too, im a ... staff sergeant and am good at that game, add me my name is .. i forgot it... its DA-TANK i think

Kandytank
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
does the same to me too

edyk3
07-09-2010, 09:02 AM
does the same to me too

try uninstalling then reinstall make sure your firewall is not blocking Hackshield
or the popkart client hope this helps:D:D