PDA

View Full Version : Name Change?

Rayzr
10-27-2007, 08:37 PM
Is it possible to get a name change or does this forum disallow it? I'm just curious because i found a very cool sig my cousin gave me and thought it would look good if i put it as my sig here.

Is it possible for me to change my name from Broken > Rayzr ?

GreenPuff
10-27-2007, 08:38 PM
Your IGN is already Rayzr so why do you still wanna change it?

Jaguar
10-27-2007, 08:49 PM
He means his forum name. And i think you'll have to ask a mod to do it for you.

InterNational
10-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Not sure, but I think only Admins can change your name. Mods can warn people and such, but can't change names. Then again, that was with vBulletin. Not sure what it's like with this.

Rayzr
10-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Not sure, but I think only Admins can change your name. Mods can warn people and such, but can't change names. Then again, that was with vBulletin. Not sure what it's like with this.

I've already experience vBulletin and phpBB (This forums host) and i was able to change names using both. Yes and only Admins can access the ACP , therefore only admins can change.

Your IGN is already Rayzr so why do you still wanna change it?

I meant my forum name.

NOTE : IGN stands for In Game Name.

Jaguar
10-27-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh yeah i meant admin not mod, Is there any mod that isnt an admin?

Rayzr
10-27-2007, 09:04 PM

Do you mean if there is a mod that doesn't have access to the admin cp? or something else?

GreenPuff
10-27-2007, 09:18 PM
I already know what IGN means :p

Jaguar
10-27-2007, 09:21 PM

Do you mean if there is a mod that doesn't have access to the admin cp? or something else?

Yes.

InterNational
10-27-2007, 10:08 PM

Yes.
Congee is a mod, not an Admin.

Anthony
10-27-2007, 11:22 PM
Pm DaFlameKing? I don't think he'll do it cause then other people would request a name change which would be troublesome D:

RKBaller
10-28-2007, 09:43 AM
Don't bother Davis with these things. He has enough things to do like add features for you guys to use on the boards.

I will only do one name change per person so make it count. And that's if the person is nice and posts positive things on the forum. Broken, I'll change it.

Rayzr
10-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Thanks so much Rajesh , i love you.