PDA

View Full Version : Kartextreme.net

amjenger
11-04-2008, 03:43 PM
this forum is becoming freakingly huge. once i used to sit infront of the computer for hours, when i don't have something to do, looking for interesting stuff to talk about regarding the game and other stuff. now i get really tired trying to look into any single thread that is updated, they are like from 15-20 posts everytime from the morning to evening, and from evening to night.

any help?

i really would quit reading other threads. im not saying stop making too many threads and updating them. im saying any other suggestion so that i don't get tired trying to look into threads?

Soullreaper
11-04-2008, 04:06 PM
You dont have to read/post in every thread you see. I dont even go into the KKR/PK forum because I dont play it, so I rarely post there.

darkmario
11-04-2008, 04:43 PM
yeah it is not an obligation, and i really dont see bad side in a forum beeing active

오키스모키
11-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Suggestion: Stop coming here. It would do everyone a huge favour.

Storm
11-09-2008, 08:50 PM
You dont have to read/post in every thread you see. I dont even go into the KKR/PK forum because I dont play it, so I rarely post there.
Like what Soul said, you dont have to post in every thread made, just looking through them sometimes for information isnt bad if you dont feel like posting. Like on Team FoS's forum i dont post anything else since its inactive for awhile and PK hardly anyone plays now.

AxClSoda
11-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Suggestion: refer to what okiesmokie said

Storm
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Wow, sound like his yes man, lol.