PDA

View Full Version : Downhill Forest 1'41'43 L3

오키스모키
10-08-2008, 09:43 AM
There aren't many videos that truely impress me, but this one is crazy, so I had to share it with you guys ;P

http://www.karttv.cn/korea/20080927_826.html

liquidsin
10-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Now that is freaking awesome...

amjenger
10-08-2008, 03:55 PM
really amzing, but considering that someone has made a time closer to it although it was so amzing, it is not really amzing no more.

but really, how pompious are you that nothing or not much of the races impress you?

akprince
10-08-2008, 06:58 PM
I watched a different version of this video over and over. simply amazing

오키스모키
10-08-2008, 08:33 PM
really amzing, but considering that someone has made a time closer to it although it was so amzing, it is not really amzing no more.

but really, how pompious are you that nothing or not much of the races impress you?
pompous? No. The fact is that it's generally the same strategies over and over and it gets boring to watch. This, however, is a new approach to this map that I haven't seen before, and it's amazing drifting.

Also, the time that "someone has" was in L2, this is L3.

amjenger
10-08-2008, 08:38 PM
wow, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

well i keep telling people to freestyle but they don't. i mean people know only one ,or two at the most, ways to do one map, so what is the next step after you know the basics?

i guess it should be freestyling, just like what this dude did here.

i like how you said it gets boring because they do the same things over and over again. that is exactly what is happening.