PDA

View Full Version : I beat a 4Tclub member

amjenger
09-14-2008, 07:09 AM
me and this rider beat the crap out of this 4Tclub member.

is he for real. and how can this dude be in L2? he is really good though.

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/amjenger/4Tclubmember.jpg

G4m3ShArK
09-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Lol he`s a fake for sure.

amjenger
09-14-2008, 12:17 PM
well he was good, it wasn't his fault he lost, i was just too good for him.

this could have actually been smokie or that other dude.

DiscoStar
09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
well he was good, it wasn't his fault he lost, i was just too good for him.

this could have actually been smokie or that other dude.

you are a nooby dumbass ... thats all

amjenger
09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
then why are you scared of facing that nubby dumpass?

AxClSoda
09-14-2008, 12:33 PM
fake member. or hes a nub

amjenger
09-14-2008, 02:00 PM
wish i had a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManSoNoob
09-14-2008, 03:22 PM
amjenger u kinda suck l2 with and pro u shoulda got under 2mins by then

amjenger
09-14-2008, 03:26 PM
wait i kind of get what you are saying, you mean i should have gotten my time under 2 minutes. well i saw some people make 1: 57 in popkart. but well. im just not that good. maybe you are.

Neo
09-14-2008, 06:09 PM
You never know the real 4T is racing or not.

오키스모키
09-14-2008, 07:01 PM
2:12 in L2 is fake for sure. Also, this is the drift theater section, not the screenshots section.

Also, 2:06 with pull is nothing to be proud of, amjenger.

Spyyder0
09-14-2008, 07:22 PM
it wasn't his fault he lost, i was just too good for him.

ur so full of shit.

amjenger
09-14-2008, 08:11 PM
2:12 in L2 is fake for sure. Also, this is the drift theater section, not the screenshots section.

Also, 2:06 with pull is nothing to be proud of, amjenger.

this is not my best time in freeway, i can make 2;02 in freeway. the 4Tclub member hesitated, he thought i was hacking, because i boosted after the jump that you make after the third corner. i had two and a half boost after that corner ( the third corner) and i used one, made the jump passed the fourth corner and made another booster, then i used one and harvest drifted in the fifth corner and made another boost. usning one boost i double drifted in the place that goes upward after the fifth corner and had two boosts as how you should have two boosts after that place.

in the sixth corner i harvest drifted, as how you are suppose to with an sr but i made it with my pro kart, and made one boost instead of half. then i used the boost to make one and a quarter boost, i used the one and finished corner number 8, the one where you make one full drift, with one booster.

ur so full of shit.

i don't care if you think im full of shit. i know im not and if you don't believe the whole thing about the 4Tclube member you don't have to and you don't have to believe me. you are just too full of yourself you can't believe someone even if he told you the THE SKY IS BLUE.

Neo
09-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Stop thinking your good and pro.

오키스모키
09-14-2008, 10:04 PM
It doesn't matter what you say, Amjenger, that's obviously a fake 4TClub member.

amjenger
09-15-2008, 01:23 AM
whatever. anyway it does not make me a pro if he is or not a 4Tclub member. i need to trust in my own self and quit telling of how pro i am. let people find out if they wanted to.

Spyyder0
09-15-2008, 05:02 AM
whatever. anyway it does not make me a pro if he is or not a 4Tclub member. i need to trust in my own self and quit telling of how pro i am. let people find out if they wanted to.

your not pro. 2:06 is not a good time, and the other guy got 2:02 so that means u had a considerable about of pull, so that 2:06 is even less impressive.

liquidsin
09-15-2008, 06:55 AM
You guys keep paying attention to this guy and he keeps feeding on that..just ignore his posts. who gives a shit about him, who he raced or what the hell he's trying to say most of the times. There are a lot of more interesting things going on than try to argue with him since he's neverwrong....this is the last post ill ever write that has to do with AMJENGER/......GOD!!!!

Chaos
09-15-2008, 07:41 AM
Peni-..

sigh,..If only I was younger.

Anyways..

Eff yall with 1:57, I can only get 1:58-9 with a scooter >;O

liquidsin
09-15-2008, 08:22 AM
I suck so much...But Im practicing my speed. eventually ill be ok. Ive wasted too much time playing Item mode. now i get about 2:10 on that map..guess thats ok for me being a noob!!

오키스모키
09-15-2008, 11:49 AM
I suck so much...But Im practicing my speed. eventually ill be ok. Ive wasted too much time playing Item mode. now i get about 2:10 on that map..guess thats ok for me being a noob!!
2:06 with pull from someone who got 2:02 is a lot slower than 2:10, so atleast you're better than amjenger.

liquidsin
09-15-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah i guess..
Your "Amjenger quote" keeps cracking me up!!!!!

Dutchkid989
09-15-2008, 05:38 PM
I can only get 2:0X:XX with Demon pro. :(

amjenger
09-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Yeah i guess..
Your "Amjenger quote" keeps cracking me up!!!!!

i don't really want you to stop posting on my threads. and if everybody makes posts instead of me ofcourse other people will reply the same way. they just don't make threads alot.

but anyway if you decide to stop posting on my threads i don't give a shit, you chose what to do for your own self. no one is going to force you to. but i just want you to know, that i will post in your threads. and if you don't like the way i do things then this forum is too small for the two of us. and i don't give a fuck. so guess who will get lost.

my best time in freeway is 2:03, i say this because i want everybody to know that im a pro. how you like that?

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/amjenger/besttime.jpg

and i still can do better, becaus my gamestyle was not perfect by then. and i crashed, dont remember how many times, maybe 1 2 or 3.

ManSoNoob
09-15-2008, 07:12 PM
i could get 2:00 with an Storm SR Now with an demo pro probally 2:01

AxClArcadia
09-15-2008, 08:19 PM
amjenger, you just need to download a better graphics card. All the korean pros have good graphics cards too. Thats the only thing you are lacking.

Spyyder0
09-15-2008, 11:02 PM
i don't really want you to stop posting on my threads. and if everybody makes posts instead of me ofcourse other people will reply the same way. they just don't make threads alot.

but anyway if you decide to stop posting on my threads i don't give a shit, you chose what to do for your own self. no one is going to force you to. but i just want you to know, that i will post in your threads. and if you don't like the way i do things then this forum is too small for the two of us. and i don't give a fuck. so guess who will get lost.

my best time in freeway is 2:03, i say this because i want everybody to know that im a pro. how you like that?

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/amjenger/besttime.jpg

and i still can do better, becaus my gamestyle was not perfect by then. and i crashed, dont remember how many times, maybe 1 2 or 3.

thats still nothing, ur getting pulled alot by the guy in first. Show a 2:03 screen shot in Time Attack mode. Times in races dont matter.

오키스모키
09-16-2008, 12:45 AM
You're getting pulled by two people in that screenshot, Amjenger.

amjenger, you just need to download a better graphics card. All the korean pros have good graphics cards too. Thats the only thing you are lacking.
Ahahahahahaha :hi5:

liquidsin
09-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Im not pissed im just having fun with his Ignorant, hipocrite little ass...I think he's funny though!!

Angusaurus
09-16-2008, 08:05 AM
Im not pissed im just having fun with his Ignorant, hipocrite little ass...I think he's funny though!!
haha, hes quite the rebel i think.
:clown:

amjenger
09-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Poor amjenger..you still think that anyone here gives a fuck about you. Do you make a living out of this game?, why so proud of your rookie times??? You are a pro yeah...AT sucking dicks..you you want me to lend you my XPS so you can have better display pooh? ....Get off those high hills little hommo ass, probably dont even have a girl. Dont say you do cause your sister doesnt count.. Dont worry next time i visit your mommy at the bar, ill talk to her so she gets you one..and take off my niky shoes nigga..Ill never leave my shit at your house again when i visit your mom for a plawing....damn kids.:devil::devil:
How bout you do one thing...Download my dick and suck it!!!!LOL

do i know you?

im not that confident but if i wanted a girl i would ask one out.

get over your ass and stop writitng shits that no one will benefit of. write something helpfull instead. i don't think they made the forum for your bullshit words, i will guess you might say "well, neither for your blah blah nonsense". well it might be nonsense to you, but not to everybody. but what you wrote here is shining as the sun like a bullshit nonsense. i don't see your point and a motive for you to write it. from a third person point of view, how do you think you appear like?

somenoe who says something just to say it or to make fun of someone. you either want to make me look bad or you want to look good, but either way it is the other way around, you look bad from top to bottom. and everyone who follows what you just said is nothing less than what you are.

i don't really care.

this is also a 4Tclub member:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_EEGglYnLU

liquidsin
09-16-2008, 04:53 PM
LOL...... NOwwww..youuuuu Knowwww how we feel about you...

Soapko
09-16-2008, 05:59 PM
do i know you?

get over your ass and stop writitng shits that no one will benefit of. write something helpfull instead. i don't think they made the forum for your bullshit words, i will guess you might say "well, neither for your blah blah nonsense". well it might be nonsense to you, but not to everybody. but what you wrote here is shining as the sun like a bullshit nonsense. i don't see your point and a motive for you to write it. from a third person point of view, how do you think you appear like?

somenoe who says something just to say it or to make fun of someone. you either want to make me look bad or you want to look good, but either way it is the other way around, you look bad from top to bottom. and everyone who follows what you just said is nothing less than what you are.

i don't really care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_EEGglYnLU Get a life.

오키스모키
09-16-2008, 06:04 PM
I love how every time amjenger replies, you could substitute who he's quoting with one of his own posts.

Dutchkid989
09-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Peni-..

Doez u want /d/?

Neo
09-16-2008, 08:30 PM
get over your ass and stop writitng shits that no one will benefit of. write something helpfull instead.

I don't think anything you wrote on kartextreme was helpful either o-o.

Dutchkid989
09-17-2008, 01:05 PM
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT HOW TO QUOTE RIGHT. *angu cough cough*

amjenger
09-17-2008, 03:27 PM

i don't really care.

"i don't really care."
if you didn't care,
then why would you write all that
trying to prove him wrong?

"i don't think they made the forum for your bullshit words"

i give you
'bullshit'
serz.
:clown:

[/QUOTE]

to avoid misunderstanding and blah blah blah. i prove. i don't really care, but guess if he continued to write shit about me what will i look like not defending myself. ridiculous.

I don't think anything you wrote on kartextreme was helpful either o-o.

thoughts are opinions, and therefore they don't matter, what matters are facts.

Once again amnjenger makes an ass of himself without the help of others..you alone sir are an ass.....
We should just avoid him but its funny as hell watch him try so hard.

i get that you want to tell me that everybody here hates me once again. i already told you what i think about that.

Soullreaper
09-17-2008, 03:49 PM
I love how Amjenger managed to write a paragraph argument on what Liquid said.....

liquidsin
09-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Lol me too... i love to get him going..Amjenger i dont hate you..and i dont Think that anyone here does..the problem is that most of the time you make no sense and it irritates ppl when you want them to beleive and undurstand the things you say. Also you thinK you are so good..its ok if you are but dont go bragging about cause we dont really care..there are ppl here that play amazingly and they dont go about telling everybody " i m a pro so what??"
like you make a fucking living out of this shit. Its fun and all but its just a game and eventually you'll wake up and fall out of your LITTLE bed to a reallity..Which is ..WE DONT GIVE A FUCK..

P.S.
I DONT HATE YOU...I JUST THINK YOU ARE ANOYING but FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME.

amjenger
09-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Thanks, i thinkg i get it.....................

Angusaurus
09-18-2008, 03:19 AM
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE FORGOT HOW TO QUOTE RIGHT. *angu cough cough*
how did i make an error?

liquidsin
09-18-2008, 06:44 AM
Thanks, i thinkg i get it.....................

Good..and im not trying to diss you its just that if you read most the post that you've made, you sound arrogant.. But whatever, its no big deal. you say you play KKR? Iwill like to play with you sometime..im not that good so you'll probably rock me..Hopefully you wont come here and diss the shit out of me cause i lost.

Chaos
09-18-2008, 07:13 AM
do i know you?

i don't really care.

Shut the hell up you hypocrite.

Who cares if you beat a 4T members..= =..jesus..

liquidsin
09-18-2008, 07:34 AM
I think we've flamed him enough about that..But one more wont kill him.:devil:

Chaos
09-18-2008, 05:11 PM
I think we've flamed him enough about that..But one more wont kill him.:devil:
Aka you shut up too.

These flaming back and forth isn't going to do crap. Stop posting in such a discriminating way against him or anyone else for that matter.

Dutchkid989
09-18-2008, 06:31 PM
how did i make an error?

You messed up your quote tags. Not that it matters since your post is gone anyways.:sleep:

amjenger
09-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Shut the hell up you hypocrite.

Who cares if you beat a 4T members..= =..jesus..

i guess no one gives a crap if i did. well neither do i. end of it. Thanks.

just for Chaose, what do you mean im a hypocrite?

Spyyder0
09-18-2008, 08:36 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8921/funnypictureshappychairai5.jpg

Neo
09-18-2008, 09:17 PM
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7237/sadzy0.png

Dutchkid989
09-18-2008, 09:23 PM
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7237/sadzy0.png

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5109/microsoftbearmy0.png (http://imageshack.us)

WolfxRND
09-18-2008, 09:26 PM
i think 4Tclub Fake..!! All 4Tclub so Pro...until Best that ADO...

Chaos
09-18-2008, 10:28 PM
AMG..that chair is so happy.

liquidsin
09-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Aka you shut up too.

These flaming back and forth isn't going to do crap. Stop posting in such a discriminating way against him or anyone else for that matter.

YeAH I GUESS...I already stoped. It wont happen again..I swear to god..TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

amjenger
09-19-2008, 09:55 PM
who likes to work hard, and enjoys life to the fullest, to the fullest as you can?

AmeriPRO
11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
wait i kind of get what you are saying, you mean i should have gotten my time under 2 minutes. well i saw some people make 1: 57 in popkart. but well. im just not that good. maybe you are.

Ongame can get a 155, Moose gets a 155, I get a 156. It;s not that hard to get a 1:57:yawn:

Storm
11-08-2008, 03:31 AM
This may have nothing to do with the thread, but now i see why so many people dislike him and some comments he makes.

amjenger
11-08-2008, 09:42 AM
^^ doesn't really matter. i am a pro. and if you want to race me come and i'll beat the crap out of you.

AxClSoda
11-08-2008, 11:16 AM
^^ doesn't really matter. i am a pro. and if you want to race me come and i'll beat the crap out of you.race me on server 3 or 4 and if u beat me ill call u pro
add LOLxBazzi im usually on now

EDIT: not an enemy/unfriendly race plz. i dont care what other ppl thinks about u.
5~10 races?
o and L2

xMoo
11-08-2008, 03:09 PM
wiitard my ass u can get 157 lol SR kart in Pro lisence dun count.
o shyyt moos in dis now.
L2
WIN!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/omgitsmoo/shot_20080819_2209_004.jpg

amjenger
11-08-2008, 04:05 PM
race me on server 3 or 4 and if u beat me ill call u pro
add LOLxBazzi im usually on now

EDIT: not an enemy/unfriendly race plz. i dont care what other ppl thinks about u.
5~10 races?
o and L2

im not really in popkart now. i play kkr. and my point is not really to be called pro. i was just joyful i beat a 4Tclub member, or a fake one. so i told people.

AmeriPRO
11-08-2008, 05:31 PM
This may have nothing to do with the thread, but now i see why so many people dislike him and some comments he makes.

Whose him? Me?

wiitard my ass u can get 157 lol SR kart in Pro lisence dun count.
o shyyt moos in dis now.
L2
WIN!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd6/omgitsmoo/shot_20080819_2209_004.jpg

lol I meant with a PT

AxClSoda
11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Whose him? Me?

lol I meant with a PTyea in L1 right? lol

jk

im not really in popkart now. i play kkr. and my point is not really to be called pro. i was just joyful i beat a 4Tclub member, or a fake one. so i told people.ok, then ur not a pro :no: :clown: :D

stephen64
11-08-2008, 08:09 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8921/funnypictureshappychairai5.jpg

Can I sit in your happy chair?

Storm
11-09-2008, 02:28 AM
^^ doesn't really matter. i am a pro. and if you want to race me come and i'll beat the crap out of you.
...Or you like to brag and expect people to believe you're a pro. But you keep believeing in yourself, good luck, cause most people wont like on here. Im just saying, cause from what I've read on the last few pages, you make it sound like you won by a longshot. Telling people you won is one thing, but boasting about it is another.

amjenger
11-09-2008, 10:48 PM
what is your main point?

Storm
11-10-2008, 01:02 AM
Let me sum it up for you, dont brag about a win when it wasnt even by your own skills...

Im not in the mood for argueing over something like that, so I'll let that be.

llex
11-10-2008, 08:16 PM
some people will lend their acc. to his fd to try, so..

AxClSoda
11-10-2008, 08:34 PM
the thing is, unless if ur in the first place, nothing really counts, including the time u got on the map

Storm
11-11-2008, 01:20 AM
the thing is, unless if ur in the first place, nothing really counts, including the time u got on the map
True, very true.

ManSoNoob
02-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Amjenger u suck balls ok i can get like 1:59 on freeway in PK

AxClSoda
02-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Amjenger u suck balls ok i can get like 1:59 on freeway in PKsuch an old topic...lol

ManSoNoob
02-10-2009, 08:17 PM
lol ur right Soda

roberto6x2
02-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Let me sum it up for you, dont brag about a win when it wasnt even by your own skills...

Im not in the mood for argueing over something like that, so I'll let that be.
so he won by luck?
i thought luck was for item only

Storm
02-12-2009, 09:58 PM
After seeing that pic, I guess he DID luck out after all, but I doubt it'll happen again. 4tclub is a great popkart team, so that race must have been either a fake member, or one who recently joined and is a newbie. You never know...

SilverMane
03-04-2009, 08:10 AM
wish i had a video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u didnt beat him the other dude did