PDA

View Full Version : Uhm what?!

toxic screamo
09-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm still wondering when KR comes back with the new beta! :D
But, I'm really stupid. So can anybody tell me if it came out yet? Or if anybody knows when it will? I'm so curious!

DaFlameking
09-01-2008, 09:09 PM
No one knows as of yet but, since September is finally here, this is a chance for me to get in contact with Nexon's head personnel. 3rd week in september may be fun

NightAura
09-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Dear toxic screamo
The betas are finish which is a good thing!
Why? B/c now the offical launch is about to come!
That means no more "Kart Rider will be up from 5/10/07 - 7/1/07" < I made that up btw
You know what I mean lol
There is a rumor about the game coming out late 08 early 09 so just wait a few more months and soon you will be able to play Kart Rider again!

toxic screamo
09-01-2008, 09:12 PM
No one knows as of yet but, since September is finally here, this is a chance for me to get in contact with Nexon's head personnel. 3rd week in september may be fun

I see. Thanks for the information! And when it actually opens, would you be the first to know? I mean since you are going to get in contact with Nexon's head personnel.

Dear toxic screamo
The betas are finish which is a good thing!
Why? B/c now the offical launch is about to come!
That means no more "Kart Rider will be up from 5/10/07 - 7/1/07" < I made that up btw
You know what I mean lol
There is a rumor about the game coming out late 08 early 09 so just wait a few more months and soon you will be able to play Kart Rider again!

Thank you very much. ^-^
So, by that, do you mean it's gonna come out next year.?

NightAura
09-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Just check www.nexon.net
Umm well it is just a guess so do not trust it 100% lol

toxic screamo
09-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Just check www.nexon.net (http://www.nexon.net)
Umm well it is just a guess so do not trust it 100% lol

okie doke. thankies :D