PDA

View Full Version : Popkart Saber SR

TeamDarkness
08-12-2008, 09:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0AXL6VsPSY
Is this a hack or something. Is to slow for a sabar SR. it normal speed is like 223 and use boost 261

오키스모키
08-13-2008, 01:32 AM
This is old, ever try reading the video comments?

amjenger
08-13-2008, 05:32 AM
yeah, you will find my comment right there^^

TeamDarkness
08-13-2008, 03:50 PM
I never ready video comment

오키스모키
08-14-2008, 02:48 AM
Yeah, and your comment is doing what you do best, spreading misinformation. That video is a clientside hack that makes his kart look like an SR. It's not actually an SR.

I never ready video comment
Start.

NightAura
08-14-2008, 12:12 PM
um dont see no hacks lol
if u talking about the bike
its suppose to do that lol

amjenger
08-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, and your comment is doing what you do best, spreading misinformation. That video is a clientside hack that makes his kart look like an SR. It's not actually an SR.

Start.

anyway, i agree, it should be a hack since it is not really as fast as saber.

probably it is the G3 or R4 and then he made it look like SR?

오키스모키
08-14-2008, 06:42 PM
um dont see no hacks lol
if u talking about the bike
its suppose to do that lol
This was long before the bikes were implemented in Popkart, and if you look at it, it's the SR engine of the bike. (Graphically)

G4m3ShArK
08-15-2008, 07:58 PM

Wow I'm really starting to dislike you. You keep talking shit about everything and you can't even speak English in an understandable way.

amjenger
08-16-2008, 11:12 AM
I bot a B in english for ileap. what did you get?

i Bot A B In English For Ileap. What Did You Get?

B

G4m3ShArK
08-16-2008, 02:48 PM

B

What ??? Did you ever make sense at all ??

amjenger
08-16-2008, 03:25 PM
sorry, i meant i got.

TeamDarkness
08-16-2008, 03:48 PM

B
Your english is horrible. I got a A

amjenger
08-16-2008, 03:51 PM
in Ileap?

i'm an Honor student. now im taking all honor classes for high school in nineth grade. i got Algebra, World Geagraphy, English, and Physical Science honor classes. that means i make only A's and B's.

and who's english is horrible. "I got an 'A'. is the right statement. not "I got a A"

오키스모키
08-16-2008, 04:35 PM
in Ileap?

i'm an Honor student. now im taking all honor classes for high school in nineth grade. i got Algebra, World Geagraphy, English, and Physical Science honor classes. that means i make only A's and B's.

and who's english is horrible. "I got an 'A'. is the right statement. not "I got a A"
Somehow I doubt that.

G4m3ShArK
08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
somehow I Doubt That.

오키스모키
08-16-2008, 07:04 PM
What ?

TeamDarkness
08-17-2008, 09:52 AM
anyway, i agree, it should be a hack since it is not really as fast as saber.

probably it is the G3 or R4 and then he made it look like SR?
Is more like a Pro kart L2 speed. And g3 is to slow

amjenger
08-17-2008, 06:25 PM
it is a hack, he might make the kart as fast as he wants to. i guess. or maybe you are right. anyway. it might either be a G3 or pro. but it never looks like a pro to me.

오키스모키
08-18-2008, 03:55 AM
it is a hack, he might make the kart as fast as he wants to. i guess. or maybe you are right. anyway. it might either be a G3 or pro. but it never looks like a pro to me.
Dude, just shut up. You don't even know what you're saying any more.

It's a clientside hack that let him change the graphic of his kart. End of story.

Chaos
08-18-2008, 04:31 AM
It's just clientsided, not server sided, therefore his speed doesn't change.

in Ileap?

O'really? I'm pretty sure you fail at English/spelling. Terrible.

Honor is nothing. In my school, you can pretty much choose to take honors or not, it does not matter what grades you get you can still take it.

A's or B's? as in your A's are in the low 90's? That's like a GPA of 3.4 or something nothing to brag about.
Probably you're just in a really bad school that's behind everyone else.

You don't act all fucking almighty just cause you take honors.

I know I'm being belligerent but he's pissing me off.

P.S..WTF is iLeap?

G4m3ShArK
08-18-2008, 03:06 PM
What ?
I quote you cause I thought the same thing but since this forums fail and you need 10 characters min. I added some dots.

Thiune
08-19-2008, 06:23 AM
Why in popkart have saber sr ?! and now dont have

Chaos
08-19-2008, 09:13 AM
Why you no read the thread before you post?

오키스모키
08-19-2008, 01:44 PM
I quote you cause I thought the same thing but since this forums fail and you need 10 characters min. I added some dots.
Ah, I see now xP

amjenger
08-19-2008, 06:40 PM
It's just clientsided, not server sided, therefore his speed doesn't change.

O'really? I'm pretty sure you fail at English/spelling. Terrible.

Honor is nothing. In my school, you can pretty much choose to take honors or not, it does not matter what grades you get you can still take it.

A's or B's? as in your A's are in the low 90's? That's like a GPA of 3.4 or something nothing to brag about.
Probably you're just in a really bad school that's behind everyone else.

You don't act all fucking almighty just cause you take honors.

I know I'm being belligerent but he's pissing me off.

P.S..WTF is iLeap?

this is funny, i never pissed someone off. so this is something good. your right. i go to Berlaire. not really great. but still, honors classes are something better, and it doesn't matter on what school. on my permanent record, i get "he took honors class" or i don't know how they write it, and they know this person tries hard.

오키스모키
08-19-2008, 08:48 PM
this is funny, i never pissed someone off. so this is something good. your right. i go to Berlaire. not really great. but still, honors classes are something better, and it doesn't matter on what school. on my permanent record, i get "he took honors class" or i don't know how they write it, and they know this person tries hard.
You know there's no such thing as a 'permanent record', right? All it is is something that Elementary School teachers threaten students with to keep them in line.

Chaos
08-19-2008, 10:57 PM
You know there's no such thing as a 'permanent record', right? All it is is something that Elementary School teachers threaten students with to keep them in line.

Yea..They get wiped.

amjenger
08-20-2008, 06:22 PM
then i have been tricked by my dad too? sucks. and i thought all this time i don't want to do something bad to keep my permanent record clean. i will try to do the worst i can. now that i know this. i thirst for that.

if i really can. LOL!!^^

Dutchkid989
08-20-2008, 07:35 PM
then i have been tricked by my dad too? sucks. and i thought all this time i don't want to do something bad to keep my permanent record clean. i will try to do the worst i can. now that i know this. i thirst for that.

if i really can. LOL!!^^

Powertool.

Chaos
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM

if i really can. LOL!!^^

Idiot.

amjenger
08-20-2008, 08:53 PM
really idiot!!!!

wait i meant, it was when i thought there were permanent records. LOL!!1

amjenger
08-20-2008, 11:15 PM
stop mocking me!!!! or lets challenge if you are not a pro. because pros are mockers.

오키스모키
08-20-2008, 11:18 PM
stop mocking me!!!! or lets challenge if you are not a pro. because pros are mockers.
You're like a little parrot,aren't you? You hear me say mock once, so now you pretend to know the meaning of it and use it a thousand times? Your idiocy is overwhelming, and we won't stand for that in our guild. Sorry.

amjenger
08-20-2008, 11:20 PM
oh this is not good. at this point i must stop kidding with you. there is no such thing again. if you want me to be serious then i will be. but stop the mock. i treat you as you treat me.

i don't want to be out of the guild, you know why i joined the guild.

Sm4ll
10-28-2008, 12:45 AM
wow, i actually got fooled xD

TeamDarkness
10-28-2008, 03:14 PM
wow, i actually got fooled xD
dont bring back old thread please