PDA

View Full Version : problem with arcade and forums...

Jakeyjake
08-10-2008, 03:43 PM
hey umm i was wondering how i post my high score on the sonic game in the arcade cus i keep beating the high score and it is kinda irritating, also everytime i post something i get a warning o_O

DaFlameking
08-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Are you getting the highest score in the Sonic game? And which sonic game by the way are you talking about.

Also note that if you make the highest score, it will only be posted under your name on posts only on one of the skins, the default one.

And if any of these aren't the problem, I might have to redo or tweak the arcade a bit.

Also, what is this warning everytime you post that you speak of?

Jakeyjake
08-10-2008, 04:31 PM
well when i first started i posted in he forums for new people when i was done it said over my name 'view Jakeyjakes warnings' and i clicked it and it said stuff and everytime i posted on the forums i would give me a warning...

DaFlameking
08-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, you don't have any warnings now. The button you see over your name is just a button for everyone. When you click on it, it shows a list of warnings that the person who posted did and below it is a list of warnings that can be given. I'm going to revise it sooner or later so you don't get mixed up.

So long story short, your safe. ;)

Jakeyjake
08-10-2008, 04:44 PM
ok thx also the game was called 'Sonic' just that