PDA

View Full Version : dont do it

michaelyeoh
08-10-2008, 10:09 AM
The first several people said that SABRE PRO is very good. But I want saying that the fact is not such. The traditional vehicle is MARA SABRE and so on 5 vehicles. But POPKART left the abnormal vehicle. These vehicles destroyed game's balanced. I thought that this is not a good deed. The merchant will pursue the benefit not in game's culture the colored time. They are only looked that anything can make money. I want to urge everybody to practice the good technology. The master opens practices the kart to be able to run personally in L3 FREEWAY 2.00. How many do you have good Che Nengpao? Ordinary BURST PRO may run individual 1.56 in FREEWAY. You? I am a Chinese. I played this to have more than 2 years, I have thought must practice the technology primarily, don't pursue that kind of vanity constantly the speed which came depending on the good vehicle

I am 小华妹 in sever 1 popkart

amjenger
08-10-2008, 10:19 AM
i don't get this, maybe because i never read it right or maybe because of the grammar. so next time please try to write in paragraphs, i used to write on runon sentences too. but now i know it is confusing.

maybe others would be able to. but for future reference, please, for long passages, just write them in paragraphs.

michaelyeoh
08-10-2008, 10:25 AM
well ,you know me poor english.......
I say dont buy the car .practice more.....

practice the good technology is very important

amjenger
08-10-2008, 10:26 AM
now i get the message, and i agree. i read someone ones said the same thing in this forum, he said "practice makes you better". that is the key to becoming better not using some fancy karts or speedy ones so that you just blow the boost and go ahead. but have better skills, and tactices, or gamestyles.

michaelyeoh
08-10-2008, 10:34 AM
other car like sabre-G pro is not the traditional car .it is so fast,so it destroyed game's balanced.so many persons like the speed,but the speed is not from technology,the speed is from abnormal car like sabre-G pro.
well ,I am Chinese....so I dont know how to expressing......

hehe......it is very nice to see you undersdanding....

join me ....I am 小华妹 in sever 1 popkart

amjenger
08-10-2008, 10:38 AM
actually, i now play kkr, and i have two karts i want to practice with. i'm really bad at handling them so i'm practicing. i play in popkart, i have an L2 account there: yaryoXD, my ignition, but i'm also L2 in kkr, so i'll practice and when i get good, i'lll challenge you for a race. in popkart.

michaelyeoh
08-10-2008, 10:42 AM
well ,my email is michael1yeoh@21cn.com
if you have time .please tell me,I like to have race with you

roberto6x2
08-10-2008, 10:42 AM
other car like sabre-G pro is not the traditional car .it is so fast,so it destroyed game's balanced.so many persons like the speed,but the speed is not from technology,the speed is from abnormal car like sabre-G pro.
well ,I am Chinese....so I dont know how to expressing......

hehe......it is very nice to see you undersdanding....

join me ....I am 小华妹 in sever 1 popkart
not really...i baught a saber pro-g and wasted my money...you don't get an unbelievable advantage...i get the same time i use to get with my marathon pro...and popkart's L2 sucks anyways it's too slow...KKR all the way xD

michaelyeoh
08-10-2008, 10:49 AM
no ,i have used the sabre-g pro .it is so fast .I use sabre-g pro in single race in freeway can get the recored is 2.00 and the mara just can get the recored is 2.02

Spyyder0
08-10-2008, 04:59 PM
One of the reasons I stopped playing popkart was because they just kept releasing new pro karts to get as much money as they could, and the newer pro karts give you an unbelievable advantage over people who cant get nx karts.

But apparently the Plasma PT is coming out in pk next week which will blow all the pro kart out of the water.

roberto6x2
08-10-2008, 08:52 PM
One of the reasons I stopped playing popkart was because they just kept releasing new pro karts to get as much money as they could, and the newer pro karts give you an unbelievable advantage over people who cant get nx karts.

But apparently the Plasma PT is coming out in pk next week which will blow all the pro kart out of the water.
naaaaaaw i don't think so...the karts arn't that good if you are good then there's really no difference it's just the mentallity you have when you are playing...if you are doing bad, then there is nothing to blame but the kart...that's what they want you to think so you can waste your money on NX...this is a business remember...lets hope NAKR isn't like this and make all of the karts NX

amjenger
08-10-2008, 10:45 PM
this is just another thing i remembered. then koreans are better than Chinese in this game in that Chinese are greedy. i mean they only have solid E2 and marathon R4 as the best luccy karts for speed mode and all the other karts are either with nexon cash or sucks.

Koreans even have SR's with luccy and all or atleast most of their R4's and some of their Pro karts are with luccy and even some stay forever.

**i know we have chinese here, but don't be offended, i'm speaking in regard to how the items on the game are setup. Chinese are not really greedy. all people are the same.**

Spyyder0
08-11-2008, 12:57 AM
naaaaaaw i don't think so...the karts arn't that good if you are good then there's really no difference it's just the mentallity you have when you are playing...if you are doing bad, then there is nothing to blame but the kart...that's what they want you to think so you can waste your money on NX...this is a business remember...lets hope NAKR isn't like this and make all of the karts NX

There really is a huge difference between Marathon Pro and the new NX pro karts. There was a chinese guy in LOL that didnt have nx and he used a Marathon Pro and he always beat us, he could beat my by atleast 2 or 3 seconds on my good runs. I let him use my account that had saber pro-g/burst pro/panda pro/dragon dance pro and he dropped all his times by a few seconds on all the tracks with the pro-g. I would be afraid to race him if he had a Demon Pro. :x

Edit: one more thing. Its the good players that can tell the difference in the karts and know if one is good or not, the bad players wont be able to tell much of a difference since they can't drift very well.

michaelyeoh
08-11-2008, 06:37 AM
nothing.I dont like the popkart too.so many chinese man dont like Tiancity too. as you said.they so greedy and dont care about ours game things.but I like the game.so I want practice ......that is the happy in game.

Soapko
08-11-2008, 12:26 PM
this is just another thing i remembered. then koreans are better than Chinese in this game in that Chinese are greedy. i mean they only have solid E2 and marathon R4 as the best luccy karts for speed mode and all the other karts are either with nexon cash or sucks.

Koreans even have SR's with luccy and all or atleast most of their R4's and some of their Pro karts are with luccy and even some stay forever.

**i know we have chinese here, but don't be offended, i'm speaking in regard to how the items on the game are setup. Chinese are not really greedy. all people are the same.**Koreans are no better than the chinese. Each culture has their own good players. That is a very steriotypical point of view.

Yes, Popkart people are slighly greedy, but you can't compare it to KKR by the available lucci products. KKR has SR karts, and some lucci ones that aren't as good. PopKart has PRO karts, and some lucci ones that aren't as good. It's just a matter of which is ahead in the kart series.

오키스모키
08-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Just be glad the motorbikes and scooters on popkart aren't as overpowered as they are on Korean Kartrider.

G4m3ShArK
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Just why is this in photoshoots xD