PDA

View Full Version : I just wana play This game? Help?

Maryjanewana
08-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Ok soo, i downloaded the game, and registered successfully. I click the Kart Rider icon and it brings me to the login screen. The top half is colorful with links to the main website and Chinese symbols. The bottom half is totally white, on the way left it has 4 horizontal check boxes. than it has two boxes where u can type in, but when i type anything in the symbols are invisibly but u can tell your typing something because the cursor moves down, and thers one check box under the type in boxes. SO i type in my user name in the top box, and my password in the bottom one, i click enter, and then some Chinese stuff pops up like an error, and it wont let me log in? Wut do i do?

amjenger
08-06-2008, 06:02 PM
i heard from soneone that the game is patching right now. wait for two or three hours and try again. if it is not because of the patch then, make sure you have the right username and password. don't worry about not seeing your username of password. if you want to see them install "East Asian" language Pack. for more information about this search on this forum about it.

Maryjanewana
08-06-2008, 10:11 PM
um i waited about 10 hours and its still not workin, i even made a new account to make sure i was typing in the rite stuff. Its the same thing every time, i click enter and a message shows up showing four square symbols.

amjenger
08-06-2008, 10:41 PM
are you new to popkart? if so, are the horizontally boxes all empty? if so please select one of them before signing in. i never had that before, so i can't really help other than this, maybe someone else knows about this, keep asking and searching.

pooprolls
01-03-2009, 11:05 PM
did you tick one of the 4 boxes?

roberto6x2
01-04-2009, 12:34 PM
select one of the servers and create the account