PDA

View Full Version : Top 10~

오키스모키
07-24-2008, 05:03 AM
Wee, me in the top 10~ I know it'll be gone probably tomorrow, but it's good while it lasts! T_T

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5271/shot200807240459001ce6.jpg

Rayz
07-24-2008, 08:12 AM
good job!!!and wuts that map called in korean? can u directly translate it into english>?

oshijizax
07-24-2008, 04:33 PM
awsome!! i love that map

amjenger
07-24-2008, 05:22 PM
there is the secret of this map that many people don't know; in the long tunnel you can make a boost by just steering one way when first you enter it. hold the arrow until your boost is full. i always do that so im one boost ahead of everybody. well, not really everybody, some people know it too.

오키스모키
07-24-2008, 06:13 PM
good job!!!and wuts that map called in korean? can u directly translate it into english>?
I think it is called China - Shanghai Eastern Country Road

there is the secret of this map that many people don't know; in the long tunnel you can make a boost by just steering one way when first you enter it. hold the arrow until your boost is full. i always do that so im one boost ahead of everybody. well, not really everybody, some people know it too.
I'm the one who told you that in the youtube video comment...

TeamDarkness
07-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Do u get a emblem or something for being in the top 10

amjenger
07-24-2008, 06:55 PM
Omg!! Lol!!

오키스모키
07-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Do u get a emblem or something for being in the top 10
Only if you're in the L1 Top 10 at the end of the month

Rayz
07-24-2008, 10:15 PM
L1.....TOP10...A MONTH...faint...

lNosx
08-01-2008, 03:06 PM
lol great job mun lol I want a kkr soon so i can join yer guild and do the L1 test ^^

amjenger
08-01-2008, 04:28 PM
join my guild instead, YOU'LL BE THE LEADER IF YOU BEAT THE LEADER IN A CONTEST. then you get to direct the guild yourself.

오키스모키
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
join my guild instead, YOU'LL BE THE LEADER IF YOU BEAT THE LEADER IN A CONTEST. then you get to direct the guild yourself.
So if I beat you I can disband your guild?

lNosx
08-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Lol THAT"S A GREAT THOGUHT ROFL.... /[Caps off../] But I have My own Nakr To take care of

xP

and i just quit Flames Of speed (popkart guild) after like 6/7 months of them..

amjenger
08-01-2008, 05:15 PM
no you don't disband, whatever that means. you take over it. and become the new leader. i'll still be a part of it though. and so all of its members. its members all sucks though, only one is an item master. i play both item and speed too. member:- lXDlchema, lXDllahambia, lXDllonrider, and me lXDlyaryos. i need some more.

Rush
08-01-2008, 06:20 PM
but if he beats you to become the leader, cant he do w.e he wants o_O?

amjenger
08-01-2008, 06:28 PM
one thing he can't do is take the guild away. no one can do that. anyone can be in the guild just by joining it in kartrider or making his name start with lXDl. for a guild match you just come to the forum and read when is there a guild match and where. and go join. doesn't really matter what you do. all the other things you do depends on those who play with you. if you curse, other guild members will not play with you and that is all. the position of the leader is to assing guild wars and direct the team, which includes everybody who's name begins with lXDl. the team cannot be done away with. as soon as the leader does that the best person in the team will make a competition and the one who wins becomes the new leader. anyone who does something bad will be commonly known for all the guild members and your reputation will be ruined. even for a team leader. he can be changed just as long as there is another person who plays better than him.

오키스모키
08-02-2008, 06:22 AM
one thing he can't do is take the guild away. no one can do that. anyone can be in the guild just by joining it in kartrider or making his name start with lXDl. for a guild match you just come to the forum and read when is there a guild match and where. and go join. doesn't really matter what you do. all the other things you do depends on those who play with you. if you curse, other guild members will not play with you and that is all. the position of the leader is to assing guild wars and direct the team, which includes everybody who's name begins with lXDl. the team cannot be done away with. as soon as the leader does that the best person in the team will make a competition and the one who wins becomes the new leader. anyone who does something bad will be commonly known for all the guild members and your reputation will be ruined. even for a team leader. he can be changed just as long as there is another person who plays better than him.
You should think about dividing your wall of text into paragraphs and non-run-on sentences.

That is a pretty bad system for a guild, IMO. No leader means no order.

amjenger
08-02-2008, 11:37 AM
the leader is there. im the leader for now. but as soon as the guild gets someone tougher than me, they decide if they want to by a duel, who will be the new leader. or that person if he doesn't like me then he has to challenge me too. and the one who wins is the new leader.

it is not that there is no leader. it is that the leader is chosen for being the best member of the team through a duel.

오키스모키
08-03-2008, 10:04 PM
the leader is there. im the leader for now. but as soon as the guild gets someone tougher than me, they decide if they want to by a duel, who will be the new leader. or that person if he doesn't like me then he has to challenge me too. and the one who wins is the new leader.

it is not that there is no leader. it is that the leader is chosen for being the best member of the team through a duel.
You've said yourself that the "leader" who is appointed by beating you has no control over the guild. ie: They can't kick people out for misbehaving.

amjenger
08-04-2008, 01:16 AM
alright, the leader can kick, and make all adjustments, make treaties, sign aliances, LOL.

for reall though, the leader takes care of the team. this is the main thing. but in order that the team have the leader, they keep him in charge, that means he can be replaced by someone who is far more skilled than him in the team.

i think i should make a thread for this explaining all this, but who cares. even if i did noone would join. even though i made it easier that even all the levels can join.

roberto6x2
08-04-2008, 07:35 PM
alright, the leader can kick, and make all adjustments, make treaties, sign aliances, LOL.

for reall though, the leader takes care of the team. this is the main thing. but in order that the team have the leader, they keep him in charge, that means he can be replaced by someone who is far more skilled than him in the team.

i think i should make a thread for this explaining all this, but who cares. even if i did noone would join. even though i made it easier that even all the levels can join.
Not to be mean or anything, but the FIRST AND ONLY leader in any guild/clan/group should be the one responsible for the guild...that person is the "founding father" of the guild anyways why would you want to replace him? I'm pretty sure there are alot of guilds/clans out there for other games that there are far more skilled players in the guild or clan than the leader. In my opinion, the leader should have somewhat skill, but not all the way, it's more important for a leader to hunt talent and manage the team then to be the best in the guild...that's what i think.

amjenger
08-04-2008, 09:49 PM
i agree with you.

but this guild has no founder, it is the "XD-Units", like a democracy or whatever. the people of this guild decide what leader they want. so like this the guild will never go out even if i died. get it. not necessarily die, but it will just go on. because the leaders are being replaced when another person better in the team arrives by a duel.

Mandu`
08-05-2008, 12:28 AM
there is the secret of this map that many people don't know; in the long tunnel you can make a boost by just steering one way when first you enter it. hold the arrow until your boost is full. i always do that so im one boost ahead of everybody. well, not really everybody, some people know it too. lol I found that out from an item map xD. Fun fun. Good job on record Okie~

roberto6x2
08-05-2008, 08:14 PM
i agree with you.

but this guild has no founder, it is the "XD-Units", like a democracy or whatever. the people of this guild decide what leader they want. so like this the guild will never go out even if i died. get it. not necessarily die, but it will just go on. because the leaders are being replaced when another person better in the team arrives by a duel.
Yea I understand...What you are trying to say is that we are going to need NX to change our name after we leave your guild and it was a waste of an account putting XD infront of our name? lol w/e it's your clan do w/e you want with it =P maybe you can do that with other games but for this game, I can easily put "XD" or "A1" and claim to be in the guild...that's why its best to just wait for the guild system.

오키스모키
08-05-2008, 11:21 PM
i agree with you.

You're contradicting yourself. You said that whoever can beat you in a race becomes the leader of your guild. That is not a democracy. A democracy would be where the members vote for who the leader is, not some random person who can come and take leadership by assassinating the former leader.

MrFluffyElmo
08-06-2008, 12:19 PM
Pro. =O I wanna be in top 10 but 2 bad, im too nooby with an SR =(

NightAura
08-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Practice makes things perfect

gg okie!

amjenger
08-09-2008, 01:25 PM
i will be in the top ten before you.

Chaos
08-10-2008, 04:23 AM

Doesn't everyone know that?

amjenger
08-10-2008, 11:22 AM
not everyone. but now the idea is being sold out so if you don't know you better catch it up before it is in stocks, then it would be a cheap one, that anyone would not care about.

Spyyder0
08-10-2008, 06:00 PM
not everyone. but now the idea is being sold out so if you don't know you better catch it up before it is in stocks, then it would be a cheap one, that anyone would not care about.

um, what? that made no sense.

Chaos
08-16-2008, 03:35 AM
Idk.

What *is* he saying?

amjenger
08-16-2008, 10:51 AM
i mean the secret in the map here, is not known by many people. and if you are one of them you need to know it. before everybody else knows it and it won't make a different using it in that map. because everybody is doing the same thing.

G4m3ShArK
08-16-2008, 02:46 PM
i mean the secret in the map here, is not known by many people. and if you are one of them you need to know it. before everybody else knows it and it won't make a different using it in that map. because everybody is doing the same thing.

I got the " I mean" part but I didn't get what you mean at all...

amjenger
08-16-2008, 03:26 PM
that only means you came from outer space. what is your planet? is it Jupiter? what language do you speak? i wonder, im really curious. LOL.

TeamDarkness
08-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Im from the planet earth and I speak chinese and english. lol

amjenger
08-16-2008, 04:03 PM
then you must understand what im saying unless who tought you english was from Jupiter or something.

Spyyder0
08-16-2008, 04:11 PM
then you must understand what im saying unless who tought you english was from Jupiter or something.

no, ur grammer just sucks and what u type never makes any sense.

amjenger
08-16-2008, 04:43 PM
i guess i get it. so all you are trying to say is for me to write in way everybody will understand. right?

G4m3ShArK
08-16-2008, 05:28 PM
Yes.

(too short)

amjenger
08-16-2008, 05:37 PM
I understand, short answers, or short statements.

오키스모키
08-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I understand, short answers, or short statements.
Or non-run-on sentences. It helps to think before you type.

AverageAsian`
08-17-2008, 08:33 AM
Sarcasm much ?

amjenger
08-17-2008, 06:26 PM
yeah add to it^^LOL.

Chaos
08-18-2008, 02:31 AM
This is fail.

Everyone knows this secret, I wouldn't even call it a secret only newbies don't know.

amjenger
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
because ow it is sold out.

Spyyder0
08-18-2008, 07:37 PM
because ow it is sold out.

wtf are u talking about. how can knowing somethign be sold out.

amjenger
08-18-2008, 10:06 PM
known for many. don't make sense though

Chaos
08-19-2008, 12:17 AM
No, YOU don't make sense.

Dutchkid989
08-19-2008, 01:34 PM
known for many. don't make sense though

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9905/wtfcatfl5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

amjenger
08-19-2008, 06:44 PM
now starting with the pictures............................ Mister Cutchkid, whom i really hate what he does. fills the whole thread with his shit.

many people know it WORLD. they say successfull people have many words. grammar, and ways to put sentences together. i guess we don't have some here. LOL.

Dutchkid989
08-19-2008, 06:56 PM
now starting with the pictures............................ Mister Cutchkid, whom i really hate what he does. fills the whole thread with his shit.

many people know it WORLD. they say successfull people have many words. grammar, and ways to put sentences together. i guess we don't have some here. LOL.

If you could semi-properly type and spell, maybe there wont be anymore "shit" from both of us.

Then again, you live in Louisiana...

Spyyder0
08-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Then again, you live in Louisiana...

LoLoLoL!

really? if so i need to move over a few more states to get away from him. D:

pofer
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
hey guys could do me a favour, I have no visa, and would like a car F5 and a panda, you could gift some, the payment was lovingly,
post (I am not gay).

my nickname: afduj

please i need a new car

Spyyder0
08-19-2008, 08:21 PM
hey guys could do me a favour, I have no visa, and would like a car F5 and a panda, you could gift some, the payment was lovingly,
post (I am not gay).

my nickname: afduj

please i need a new car

ban pls????????

pofer
08-19-2008, 08:25 PM
i donīt have visa, and i need a new car, cuz my car is so slow

how i can buy a new car whitout buy a card

Spyyder0
08-19-2008, 08:40 PM
use a lucci kart.

pofer
08-19-2008, 08:51 PM
???? i donīt know how

i use chinese kart rider

Dutchkid989
08-19-2008, 08:54 PM
LoLoLoL!

really? if so i need to move over a few more states to get away from him. D:

I live in Texas, so my state shares borders with his. =(

Spyyder0
08-19-2008, 09:29 PM
I live in Texas, so my state shares borders with his. =(

same for me, im in Mississippi. :[

amjenger
08-20-2008, 06:26 PM
oh my god. i went to both of your states once. i go to one of them year after year in summer or holidays. or i think it is texas and mississippi, not mexico. damn it. anyway.

Neo
08-26-2008, 03:41 AM
-lurks-