PDA

View Full Version : popkart wont start

Calmest
07-18-2008, 04:10 AM
ok so ive had popkart on my computer for awhile now and it has worked completly fine up until now. today i just moved into a different house and i am using a new router that the cable guy installed. my internet connection is fine except i noticed i had to forward a port for utorrent.
maaaybe.. i have to forward a port for popkart?

well what happens is that it starts up fine, everything seems normal. i get to the login screen where you put in your name and your password. then in the little window at the bottom you can see it saying "mounting" or whatever it says and looks normal to me. then the login screen disappears, seems normal to me. BUT then the game doesnt start. its like it just stops right there.
do i have to try reinstalling it or something?
ooh, id also like to try forwarding a port for what ever popkart uses. would anyone happen to know what port it uses OR a way to find out what ports programs use?

thanks

Rayz
07-19-2008, 07:51 AM
isnt there some error message?

Jacky1492
12-16-2009, 08:09 PM
For some reason I keep getting an 10501 error that says I'm using a hack tool every time i load popkart....
Help please!

Ray Koopa
12-17-2009, 02:19 AM
The rules of a working HackShield:
No debuggers,
No kernel mode attached programs (CE, AV and other thingies),
No other tools running in the background,
No crappy hardware,
No uninteresting information stored in your personal folders (put in some pr0n).