PDA

View Full Version : Warning

G4m3ShArK
05-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Umm I was posting when it wouldnt load so I refreshed and I guess it double posted and I got a warning T_T.. So yeah :P that`s it.

TeamDarkness
07-07-2008, 11:41 PM
is there a way to delect warning

stephen64
07-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Firstly, there are no mods active anymore. Secondly, the'll make an excuse so that they don't have to change it. All I have to say is it's ok, you still have 99 warning points to go.

G4m3ShArK
07-08-2008, 06:18 PM
I think it's becuz my internet froze and i sorta double posted by accident thats all.

RKBaller
07-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Firstly, there are no mods active anymore. Secondly, the'll make an excuse so that they don't have to change it. All I have to say is it's ok, you still have 99 warning points to go.

An excuse? Excuse me but when you guys do something wrong, you make an excuse for your actions saying that you were trying to do this or that and that we're too strict. Don't try to act like a smart ass saying you're reasoning is more correct especially since most of you disregard the rules.

We mods all gave up on this forum basically because of the fact that the game is not up anymore, and because of the members attitude towards every little thing we try to do, and their general immaturity. Our attitudes may be serious to things but you guys are taking too much advantage of the fact that its the internet and that you can do whatever you want just because you won't meet that person but guess what, immaturity comes with a price.

stephen64
07-08-2008, 06:48 PM
It has happened before though. I think it was Nosx who had the this same problem and the warning didn't get removed. I just hope I don't get a warning for this. I guess the argument for this would probably say that he's lying. I'm staying out of of this from now on.

NoodleCup
07-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Stephen, your leaving =( ?

stephen64
07-08-2008, 08:24 PM
I didn't say forum. I said from. I mean I'm not getting into the fight.