PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrong with my patcher

alvinxie
10-14-2007, 06:37 PM
When i try to start up this game.The gamemon.pz stops at 277k and it says error 380.Can anyone help?

Lolegasm
10-15-2007, 01:58 AM
The only thing I can think of is to re-download the game client. If you have saved the setup into your computer somewhere, delete your current Kart Rider folder and all of it's contents (bar the setup), and then simply re-install it. If you haven't saved the setup, try re-downloading Kart Rider from the site.

On a seperate note, they should really bring out the manual patcher with Kart Rider, and especially Audition. I've re-downloaded the client for Audition about 9 times now, and it still won't update the patch successfully. It's really starting to piss me off >.<

alvinxie
10-15-2007, 01:50 PM
I did that like 6times.
So i can't really see whats wrong despite it always stopping and getting the same error 380

Jaguar
10-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Any description of this "error 380"

alvinxie
10-15-2007, 03:42 PM
oh wait its 360"please restart the game after reinstall game client."

Lolegasm
10-16-2007, 02:07 AM
^Lol, so it seems I was right?

The only possible way to fix that would be to actually re-install the game client. I doubt there will be any other way to fix the problem.

blumentopf
10-23-2007, 12:05 PM
I have the same problem, error 360 :( - PLEASE HELP!

Lolegasm
10-23-2007, 06:55 PM
^ Read above. Delete the entire program, and re-download it again. Alternitively, if you've saved the set-up onto your computer, just un-install KR and re-install it.

Zin
11-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Same problem for me.. I got error 360, too. I already reinstalled it 3 times and I'm still getting this error. Gameguard downloads the updates and then (I think it wants to start KR) the error message comes. I press OK and that's it. If I try to restart KR it begins downloading some other updates.. weird..

Anyone got any idea?
Thank you,
Zin

EDIT: OK, I think I know why it doesn't work. I cant download GameMon.npz because it takes too long/it loses connection to server.
Whatever.. can someone UPLOAD GameMon.npz (for Popkart!, not KartRider) out of their Popkart/GameGuard folder so I can download it?
Thank you,
Zin

RKBaller
11-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Don't ask for Kartrider clients from another server please. ^^;

Zin
11-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Ok, sorry. I just thought there are some guys playing PopKart out here as well.

(Anyway if there is really someone here playing PopKart I would be really pleased to get a download link via PM.. My download stops at 1/2 - 2/3 because of connection lose. Hope this is ok.)

Edit: Ok no more need, after trying some more it finally finished downloading without connection lose.

Sorry again, Zin

Jaguar
11-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Some of us did play over the summer when there was no gkr but now none of us do regularly.