PDA

View Full Version : Freeway 1:58:13

c1neK
04-03-2008, 04:46 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0B2J-KTqw3I any tips ? xP dont talk abaut 1st lap bcoz i know it was horrible im asking xP my record is 1:52:92 so that was slooooooooow xP

Ebits21
04-04-2008, 12:14 AM
I dunno how to use storm....
... so my guess is get the boosts right after one another so there's not a speed drop in between... I dunno XD

A1Coffee
04-04-2008, 07:40 PM
well first thing is first
CAN WE SHARE ACCOUNTS?!?!?!!??!

2: Use a good strategy where you almost n20 the whole course
sBeqyWBheoI
this strategy is actually easy and provides a good result..and try to keep your drifts optimized

Okiesmokie
04-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Pretty much just stay closer to the wall and you'll get a lot better time. Another thing was that going up the hill before the straight part, it's better to harvest drift there I think. Gains the same amount of n2o as drifting twice, but it's a lot quicker.

Also, at the start I noticed you cut drifted AND combo'd around the first corner. You should pick one or the other, doing both will just slow you down.

InterNational
04-05-2008, 01:32 PM
What happened to your scooter?

c1neK
04-05-2008, 03:29 PM
mine ? o_O smokie it all easy to say :P btw i combo 1st turn just for practice o_O i train it whenever possible bcoz while with sr karts i can play without good combo bcoz with n2o u can gain all n2o bar at once with a pk c1 e2 etc kart u need that skill :P

oh btw coffee tell me where r you from :P

A1Coffee
04-05-2008, 04:56 PM
mine ? o_O smokie it all easy to say :P btw i combo 1st turn just for practice o_O i train it whenever possible bcoz while with sr karts i can play without good combo bcoz with n2o u can gain all n2o bar at once with a pk c1 e2 etc kart u need that skill :P

oh btw coffee tell me where r you from :P

im from U.S.A -Florida:D

c1neK
04-05-2008, 04:59 PM
from 7 pm for 7 hours its yours :] i pm you with pass i post this in public bcoz I WONT SEE ANY MORE ASKING FOR SHARING ACC

Okiesmokie
04-05-2008, 05:11 PM
from 7 pm for 7 hours its yours :] i pm you with pass i post this in public bcoz I WONT SEE ANY MORE ASKING FOR SHARING ACC
Good luck with that, tell one person your info and suddenly 50 people know. *points to GolDon account*

c1neK
04-05-2008, 05:21 PM
only me and coffee and if some1 ask answer is no simple as hell ^^

Okiesmokie
04-05-2008, 05:45 PM
only me and coffee and if some1 ask answer is no simple as hell ^^
And if someone asks Coffee and says the same thing all of you guys said to me? "We won't tell v1ral you told us, we'll say we're you if he asks" ?

c1neK
04-05-2008, 07:21 PM
i will change password then if i find out how xDD at least i have e-mail ....

btw smokie why u dont play in last days ? :(

A1Coffee
04-05-2008, 08:06 PM
smokie i wouldn't jeprodize a Storm SR it's something that can't be abused :P
\Thanks Cinek you rockz :D :D :D

InterNational
04-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Lucky, mang. V1Ral, I saw you in game a couple times. You owned me T_T.

c1neK
04-05-2008, 10:04 PM
realy ? xD when ? :P im such nub o_O

InterNational
04-06-2008, 12:07 AM
realy ? xD when ? :P im such nub o_O
You had your scooter and I was on a PK and it was Moonhill City.

Okiesmokie
04-06-2008, 01:03 AM
i will change password then if i find out how xDD at least i have e-mail ....

btw smokie why u dont play in last days ? :(
I've been playing Mabinogi, trying to do the G1 Mainstream quests. I'll start playing kartrider more soon :x

Okiesmokie
04-16-2008, 08:45 PM
First, sorry for the double post.

I'd hate to say I told you so, but:
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8651/shot200804162140001ue2.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7359/shot200804162140002jg7.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/223/shot200804162140003je8.jpg

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/5477/shot200804162140004nt7.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2802/shot200804162140005yw7.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9629/shot200804162140006pc3.jpg

Mmhmm.

Edit: Fixed the pictures

AverageAsian`
04-17-2008, 12:44 AM
roflmao. I'm laughing so hard at this guy's stupidity of telling passwords. And how foolish A1Coffee is ;o.
Rofl, Steven. You owned V1RAL in the head.

c1neK
04-17-2008, 04:16 PM
again i dont see pic but http://teamlol.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=188&st=480&hl= .... i dont need more was trying to be nice well whatever

Neo
04-17-2008, 04:39 PM

What happen to this?

Moose
04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
c1nek I am a good friend of coffee and just wanted to try SR karts and he said he can help me out, I only played it 1 time because I cannot make my own KKR account.

I didn't know about this I just wanted to play but I hope you can trust me, I only play it when I am supposed to ^_^

c1neK
04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
look @ the screens moose only 1 time ? u all guys r thinking that iam idiot or what ? ive pumped my own money into this acc and coffee knew rulles anyway password changed i dont care anymore

A1Coffee
04-17-2008, 05:02 PM
c1nek I am a good friend of coffee and just wanted to try SR karts and he said he can help me out, I only played it 1 time because I cannot make my own KKR account.

I didn't know about this I just wanted to play but I hope you can trust me, I only play it when I am supposed to ^_^

dude i didn't give it to you T_T

and sorry about that c1nek :(
i already replyed to your PM

Moose
04-17-2008, 05:04 PM
I am not lying to you....I posted a thread looking to buy KKR NX Cash or share a KKR account and I got the info yesterday and played 9 PM - 11 PM EST when I was told I can play it.

c1neK
04-17-2008, 05:12 PM
wait wait wait :D only coffee knew rules xD
OMG WTF?
dude go ahead and change pass and crap i think i let a friend of mine use it(my comp) and he prolly went and found my KR accounts info and gave the info to moose...sorry dude :no:
anyway i can make it up to ya?
thats what coffee wrote whats more look at the screens from lol forum all coffee said it was " Iam sorry but you are disqualified" who is lying here ? XD just wondering ;]

Okiesmokie
04-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Coffee you're full of shit. Don't try to pull this "oh I had it on my computer and my friend stole it and ironically told it to my other friend"

Go to hell.

A1Coffee
wait wait wait :D only coffee knew rules xD

thats what coffee wrote whats more look at the screens from lol forum all coffee said it was " Iam sorry but you are disqualified" who is lying here ? XD just wondering ;]

i haven't touched the account in like...almost a month

Discord
ouch
v1ral got pwned

A1Coffee
04-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Coffee you're full of shit. Don't try to pull this "oh I had it on my computer and my friend stole it and ironically told it to my other friend"

Go to hell.
internet drama.

c1neK
04-17-2008, 05:22 PM
ouch
v1ral got pwned
not rly i have fun right now xD

A1Coffee
04-17-2008, 05:35 PM
not rly i have fun right now xD

here c1nek iam sorry but i guess since i need to change ill tell you the whole truth. I didn't give the info to Moose although i did give it to another friend of mine because i wasn't playing the account. so i figured he could substitute me untill i wanted to play again. but then he gave it to someone else(Moose) iam sorry that i abused the account but i was trying to be nice also.

i won't bother you again
and if you need something tell me as i owe you that for breaking a promise.

proslweezy
04-17-2008, 05:37 PM
here c1nek iam sorry but i guess since i need to change ill tell you the whole truth. I didn't give the info to Moose although i did give it to another friend of mine because i wasn't playing the account. so i figured he could substitute me untill i wanted to play again. but then he gave it to someone else(Moose) iam sorry that i abused the account but i was trying to be nice also.

i won't bother you again
and if you need something tell me as i owe you that for breaking a promise.

well said.
everybody makes mistakes.
i KNOW you ppl have broken promises.

Ebits21
04-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Ya... somewan promise me cookie k... WHAR MY COOKIE. >.>

EDIT: OH SHT... 666 POSTS!!!

Discord
04-17-2008, 05:40 PM
why moose o_o

c1neK
04-17-2008, 05:42 PM
i swear moose have guts http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O53OqphfT6U loooooooook thats my plaaaaasmaaaaa XDDD

A1Coffee
04-17-2008, 05:46 PM
the funny ironic thing about this is...i was gonna use the account today

Moose
04-17-2008, 05:47 PM
i swear moose have guts http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=O53OqphfT6U loooooooook thats my plaaaaasmaaaaa XDDD

thats the whole reason i wanted to try an SR acc in the first place is to make a vid

c1neK
04-17-2008, 05:51 PM
but loooooooooool since im watching almost all new videos @ youtube you thought i wouldnt find out that this plasma is mine or what ? XD

AH btw so far ive never seen any player using green taki/dao plasma/storm xD

A1Coffee
04-17-2008, 05:52 PM
but loooooooooool since im watching almost all new videos @ youtube you thought i wouldnt find out that this plasma is mine or what ? XD

i don't think moose knew about it so don't bug him

Moose
04-17-2008, 05:55 PM

i didnt know anything about it that it was your account....

AverageAsian`
04-18-2008, 12:48 AM
Coffee your a little dumb shit. It just shows that you can't be trusted or anything.
And Moose, you don't need to go brag your Sr shit on LOL forums.

Moose
04-18-2008, 02:08 AM
Coffee your a little dumb shit. It just shows that you can't be trusted or anything.

What did I brag about? I am not even good with SR.

A1Coffee
04-18-2008, 09:38 AM
:yawn:
i can be trusted i just made a mistake and im sorry for that
...it's not like i went and stole the account which i wouldn't do..

and name-calling really is pointless unless you want me to argue with you for no reason...

and he wasn't bragging he was just happy he got a time so he showed it. like Donut and alot of people do...

also look at in my perspective i was just trying to help a friend out like c1nek was doing to me. even though i should of asked first :sweat:

Ebits21
04-18-2008, 09:49 AM

Why not? lawl.

Neo
04-18-2008, 03:03 PM

and name-calling really is pointless unless you want me to argue with you for no reason...

and he wasn't bragging he was just happy he got a time so he showed it. like Donut and alot of people do...

also look at in my perspective i was just trying to help a friend out like c1nek was doing to me. even though i should of asked first :sweat:

You promised c1nek not to tell anybody but you did :shifty:

Okiesmokie
04-18-2008, 05:25 PM

And that is what I said was going to happen originally, and you said you wouldn't. Lying piece of shit, you cannot be trusted at all.

dream_storm47
04-18-2008, 09:15 PM
if you give confidential information away without permission, who cares if it was a mistake?

>< sry mun, but that's the way it is.

A1Coffee
04-18-2008, 11:24 PM
And that is what I said was going to happen originally, and you said you wouldn't. Lying piece of shit, you cannot be trusted at all.
stop treating me like your above me and like you never did something similar to this......because if you call me peice of shit again there gonna be one big flame war here....

i already said im sorry and if c1nek needs anything ill see if i can help him out...the least i can do.

BTW okie. this matter doesn't concern you anyway so gtfo

Okiesmokie
04-19-2008, 03:45 AM
stop treating me like your above me and like you never did something similar to this......because if you call me peice of shit again there gonna be one big flame war here....
Quite frankly, if you cannot be trusted to keep a simple password to an account secret, then I am above you. Piece of shit.

i already said im sorry and if c1nek needs anything ill see if i can help him out...the least i can do.
Sorry isn't a miracle fix for every mistake you make. It might work in church, but it doesn't in real life.

BTW okie. this matter doesn't concern you anyway so gtfo
V1ral is a friend of mine, and also a guild member. If a deceitful bastard like you compromises the integrity of his account, then you're damn right it concerns me.

DiscoStar
04-19-2008, 08:23 AM
... obviously coffee abused v1rals account and made it to a public acc ;o

if moose wants to try out SRs he should make his own account and try out the lucci karts...
instead of stealing the account of a stranger who invested a lot of work +money to get storm ...

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 10:33 AM
Quite frankly, if you cannot be trusted to keep a simple password to an account secret, then I am above you. Piece of shit.

Sorry isn't a miracle fix for every mistake you make. It might work in church, but it doesn't in real life.

V1ral is a friend of mine, and also a guild member. If a deceitful bastard like you compromises the integrity of his account, then you're damn right it concerns me.

You got some real nerve damnit.

I already said im sorry and I KNOW i fucked up.

But who the hell are you to say your above me? I mean really if you really want to keep arguing over what's already been fixed then your a fucking instigator just trying to get me pissed off.

and apparently v1ral doesn't give a shit about it anymore so why do you keep replying to my posts you asshole

(AND i didn't give Moose the account omg....)

Ebits21
04-19-2008, 10:48 AM

Get over it fucking drama queen! :rofl:

Coffee did something stupid, he apologized, can no longer use the account. End of story. You don't have to be the moral police for the kartrider community, thanks.

Someone close this damn thread already. @.@

Discord
04-19-2008, 12:19 PM

It doesn't in church

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 12:59 PM
to both above statements

QFT

c1neK
04-19-2008, 01:10 PM
lol omg whatever he said sorry but i dont care and smokie wrote that what came to my head when i saw screens 1st time o_O and i dont reply bcoz its pointless o_O password changed and gtfo from smokie and moose 1st bcoz smokie is right 2nd bcoz moose just got acc from some1 (3rd unknown person [ah btw why i cant find theard @ lol forum where moose is asking for sr kart and some1 is answering him bcoz he is the 3rd one and forgot to look at hes name XD]) ah btw ebits go smash your friend and say sorry... this acc is day's of my work (i made it before guide came out) and my money FUCKING SIMPLE SORRY WONT FIX ANYTHING but whatever i said i dont care password changed

Ebits21
04-19-2008, 03:28 PM
ah btw ebits go smash your friend and say sorry

I have no clue what that even means. :crazy:

c1neK
04-19-2008, 04:23 PM
that mean sorry wont fix what u did ... realy no wonder whole world laugh at US ppl stupidy o_O

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&eurl=http://gizmodo.blox.pl/2007/02/Film-czy-amerykanie-sa-glupi.html

fidel castro > me

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 04:30 PM
that mean sorry wont fix what u did ... realy no wonder whole world laugh at US ppl stupidy o_O

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&eurl=http://gizmodo.blox.pl/2007/02/Film-czy-amerykanie-sa-glupi.html

fidel castro > me

that vid made me laugh so hard

Ebits21
04-19-2008, 04:35 PM

fidel castro > me

What the fuck did I do exactly? I have nothing to do with your account at all. I have nothing to apologize for.

Sorry if you think I'm stupid. I'm not, the problem is YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!! Oh, and I'm not even from the U.S., I'm Canadian. Good job. :innocent:

Okiesmokie
04-19-2008, 04:40 PM
You got some real nerve damnit.

I already said im sorry and I KNOW i fucked up.

But who the hell are you to say your above me? I mean really if you really want to keep arguing over what's already been fixed then your a fucking instigator just trying to get me pissed off.
I gave my reason, and you have nothing to say about it because you know damn well it's true.

and apparently v1ral doesn't give a shit about it anymore so why do you keep replying to my posts you asshole
You're replying aswell, hypocrite.

(AND i didn't give Moose the account omg....)
That's not what moose said.

It doesn't in church
I'm not religious, but I have heard of something called 'confession', which is basically you saying sorry for all the bad things you did, and God will forgive you.

c1neK
04-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Get over it fucking drama queen! :rofl:

Coffee did something stupid, he apologized, can no longer use the account. End of story.

THIS FFS ... as i said sorry wont fix anything ...

YOU CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

i know but i guess u have never seen broken english right ? ;o

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 04:46 PM

i know but i guess u have never seen broken english right ? ;o

no offense but it was worse then broken english :(

/ignore okie's post

Ebits21
04-19-2008, 04:47 PM

My point was that coffee can't play the account anymore anyway, so there's no point in carrying on about it.

"ebits go smash your friend and say sorry", makes no fucking sense. There's nothing that I would ever apologize for, lol. I have nothing to do with this whole stupid thing.

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 04:48 PM
My point was that coffee can't play the account anymore anyway, so there's no point in carrying on about it.

"ebits go smash your friend and say sorry", makes no fucking sense. There's nothing that I would ever apologize for, lol. I have nothing to do with this whole stupid thing.
yah i didn't get that line either -_-

oyah someone gonna close topic soon or sumfin?

c1neK
04-19-2008, 04:49 PM
ye well whatever

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 04:55 PM
ye well whatever
ok then so we stop complaing about this right?
that includes you okie <_<

Okiesmokie
04-19-2008, 06:07 PM
ok then so we stop complaing about this right?
that includes you okie <_<
Nope, because you'll always being a lying, deceitful piece of shit to me.

Also, if you didn't understand what v1ral said, you should really consider taking some english courses. And if you're going to insult his English, let's see you speak to him in German.

c1neK
04-19-2008, 06:14 PM
im polish smokie and polish is much harder than german :]

Ebits21
04-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Nope, because you'll always being a lying, deceitful piece of shit to me.

Also, if you didn't understand what v1ral said, you should really consider taking some english courses. And if you're going to insult his English, let's see you speak to him in German.

I know english better than you ever fucking will, retard. He's the one insulting me for his inability speak in english. The sentence I refered to IS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE IN ENGLISH, AT ALL.

I can't speak polish at all. But I wouldn't go around insulting people that can't understand my terrible polish.

Go fuck yourself.

c1neK
04-19-2008, 06:26 PM
pls tell me where i insult you

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 06:27 PM
I know english better than you ever fucking will, retard. He's the one insulting me for his inability speak in english. The sentence I refered to IS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE IN ENGLISH, DUMBASS.

I can't speak polish at all. But I wouldn't go around insulting people that can't understand my terrible polish.

Go fuck yourself.

QFT

and Okie i really don't care what you think....because all im hearing is you saying im a lying piece of shit...at least be more creative when you insult me since you have been saying the same thing for the past 3 pages....nub

c1neK
04-19-2008, 06:37 PM
ok sry for so fast reply but ive asked like 60% my msn "metaphor is obvious" thats what all of them said...

A1Coffee
04-19-2008, 06:41 PM
ok sry for so fast reply but ive asked like 60% my msn "metaphor is obvious" thats what all of them said...
eh... im sorry but what do you mean by
"Metaphor is Obvious"

Okiesmokie
04-19-2008, 06:56 PM
I know english better than you ever fucking will, retard. He's the one insulting me for his inability speak in english.
You missed a "to" in there, scholar.

The sentence I refered to IS NOT UNDERSTANDABLE IN ENGLISH, AT ALL.
Good contradiction there. Just because you're too much of a dumbfuck to comprehend a simple concept doesn't mean it's not understandable.

He had grounds in insulting your English, being that you cannot understand a simple phrase.

Go fuck yourself.
No u.

QFT

and Okie i really don't care what you think....because all im hearing is you saying im a lying piece of shit...at least be more creative when you insult me since you have been saying the same thing for the past 3 pages....nub
I don't need to be creative, because I'm just explaining what you are.

eh... im sorry but what do you mean by
"Metaphor is Obvious"
Lmaoo, you don't know what a metaphor is?

Dutchkid989
04-19-2008, 07:08 PM
I need some popcorn. :thumb:

c1neK
04-19-2008, 07:16 PM
guys FFS QUIT THIS ALREADY THIS IS GOING TO NOWHERE >.<

Ebits21
04-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Lul, I'll stop. There's no point in fighting with a megalomaniac.

RKBaller
04-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Another useless argument..read the rules. No guild drama okay? Take it to your PMs and/or guild forums PLEASE.

Anyone who contributed to the flaming and cursing will be warned. Good night.