PDA

View Full Version : Reviving Old Topics

Conquest
03-25-2008, 10:55 AM
What's up wit dat? I think by giving people warnings for reviving old topics just discourages them from posting ;)

AverageAsian`
03-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah I know ... But I guess that's how it is.

edit: omfg i forgot colours.

RKBaller
03-25-2008, 09:29 PM
No one wants to see old stuff revived. Like if it's a glitch that's from October..and some guy bumped it up..it'd piss people off...I mean who the hell would care about that?

Elmo
03-25-2008, 10:02 PM
I remember when I used to that xD

Disastrous
03-25-2008, 10:05 PM
bump.

haha, it was already at the top ^^

Conquest
03-25-2008, 10:07 PM
No one wants to see old stuff revived. Like if it's a glitch that's from October..and some guy bumped it up..it'd piss people off...I mean who the hell would care about that?

that's kind of a generalization... even so, does that mean every time we want to "revive" an old topic, not necessarily one relating to kartrider, we have to start up an entirely new thread about that same topic rather than posting in the original one ?

and also i think it matters more on what the guy who revived (the glitch from october) had to say about that old topic rather than his bumping of the post itself...maybe there was something new about it that he found or that other ppl may not have considered b4

stephen64
03-26-2008, 04:53 AM
Sometimes I accidently revive an old topic. Often I search for an interesting topic or go to the index and see what other people are viewing. Then I just post unaware that it was an old post until afterwards.

RKBaller
03-26-2008, 05:43 AM
that's kind of a generalization... even so, does that mean every time we want to "revive" an old topic, not necessarily one relating to kartrider, we have to start up an entirely new thread about that same topic rather than posting in the original one ?

and also i think it matters more on what the guy who revived (the glitch from october) had to say about that old topic rather than his bumping of the post itself...maybe there was something new about it that he found or that other ppl may not have considered b4

If it has not gotten a post in more than two months yes, you may create a new thread.

akprince
03-26-2008, 07:40 AM
i almost 'grave dig' again o_O