PDA

View Full Version : 『 Eminent 』

Okiesmokie
03-20-2008, 05:13 AM
http://files.leetious.com/eminent.bmp
Eminent is an English-speaking Korean Kartrider guild.
We welcome everyone to join, regardless of your skill-level.
Forums: http://eminent.ipbfree.com/

Requirements
While Eminent doesn't have a strict skill-level requirement, we do expect our members to adhere to a certain level of moral rights and dignity. Some of the things we do not permit are:

Racism of any kind. Such as going into games and saying "kick those stupid chinks", The first time this is witnessed, you will be kicked from the guild without warning.
Disrupting of other's games. This includes blocking. While you may get a kick out of screwing up people's games, it is extremely annoying. The first time this happens, you will be issued a warning, after that, you will be kicked from the guild until you learn a little more respect. (I don't care if you do it amongst friends in a closed game [assuming they agree to it], but if you do it in a public game, you will be punished)
Insulting or making fun of other people. This includes making fun of Koreans or Chinese people in game who are attempting to speak English and are not doing a very good job. Before you attempt to insult them for this, just remember that you probably can't speak a word of their language.

All of this is pretty generally "you should know better", but I list it just in case.

Joining Procedure
1) Log into Korean Kartrider. Once at the Multiplayer Lobby, click the "Guild Match" button.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_1.jpg

2) Click the "Find" button.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_2.jpg

3.1) Check the radio button next to 마스터명 (Master Name)

3.2) Type: Okiesmokie into the box to the right of the radio buttons.

3.3) Click the 찾기 (Search) button. The guild should be displayed at the bottom.

3.4) Click the 가입신청 (Submit Application) button.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_3.jpg

4) In the box that pops up, enter the reason you would like to join the guild.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_4.jpg

Guild Chat * New
Once you are a member of the guild, you are able to join the Guild Chatroom. I would like to ask that every member of Eminent join that chat room as soon as they log on. This will help to maintain communication with the rest of the guild members.

To join the chatroom, you click the Guild Tab in the friend list (길드 친구) and click the 참여아기 button.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_chat_1.jpg

The chatroom will appear as a green tab where conversations are normally shown:

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_chat_2.jpg

Here you will be able to talk with every member who is currently in the chat room.

Guild Match Procedure
Once you are a member of Eminent, you will be permitted to participate in Guild vs Guild matches whenever you please. (Permitted they are open) The current Guild Match times are 16:00 ~ 24:00 KST or 03:00 ~ 11:00 EDT.

1) You must first read the rules of the Guild Match. (You don't actually have to *read* them, but the game requires you to cycle through them before you are allowed to start a match) Click the "ABOUT Guild Match" button.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_match_1.jpg

2) Click the 다음 (Next) button until you arrive at the final screen.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_match_2.jpg

3) Click the 확인 (Close) button on the final screen.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_match_3.jpg

4) Click the "START Guild Match" button to enter the Guild Match Lobby.

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_match_4.jpg

5) Once in the Guild Match Lobby, you are presented with two options. One of which is to join a completely random game, and be teamed with people from other guilds. The other option is to join a game that one of your guild members is currently in. (Or create your own game, to play with guild members, or random people)

http://files.leetious.com/eminent_match_5.jpg

A few notes about guild matches:

You can only play during a specific time (16:00 ~ 24:00 KST or 03:00 ~ 11:00 EDT)
You don't have to play with members of your own guild, but it is encouraged.
You do not get to pick your opponents, they are randomly decided.
If you lose a match, you do not lose CP (Clan Points) I believe you gain 2 points for even playing. (So don't be afraid to GvG even if you think you're not up to par, it's an interesting experience either way)
Guild Matches are done using L2 Speed, but L2 license is not required.

Also, I have translated most of the menu and such on the website, so feel free to browse around it and post on the BBS, or draw a picture using the drawing board.

If you feel I have missed anything in this post, or have any questions regarding Eminent or the guild functions, feel free to leave a message here and I will respond ASAP. (Also tell me if you have applied, so I can accept you)

Thank you,
Okiesmokie (Leader of Eminent)

NoodleCup
03-20-2008, 05:23 AM
How many people are even in this guild ?

Okiesmokie
03-20-2008, 05:25 AM
How many people are even in this guild ?
The screenshot shows 11, but I accepted two more (International and Viral) after I took the screenshots, so there are 13 people in right now.

NoodleCup
03-20-2008, 05:27 AM
You reply fast. What is Eminent anyway ?

I"M RICK JAMES BITCH !

Okiesmokie
03-20-2008, 05:29 AM
You reply fast. What is Eminent anyway ?

em·i·nent /ˈɛmənənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[em-uh-nuhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. high in station, rank, or repute; prominent; distinguished: eminent statesmen.
2. conspicuous, signal, or noteworthy: eminent fairness.
3. lofty; high: eminent peaks.
4. prominent; projecting; protruding: an eminent nose.
Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=eminent

NoodleCup
03-20-2008, 05:36 AM
I like using MS Word Dictionary. ;D

Elmo
03-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Rememba our relay race okie? :D

I didn't even know Eminent had a guild website... o_O

Edit: Oh ic ic it's the nexon.com one...

Okiesmokie
03-20-2008, 12:37 PM
Rememba our relay race okie? :D

I didn't even know Eminent had a guild website... o_O

Edit: Oh ic ic it's the nexon.com one...
Relay was fun xP

I've updated the main post with information on the Guild Chatroom, and I'd like to ask that every member of Eminent log into the chatroom as soon as they log on Kartrider.

InterNational
03-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Ah, so I applied correctly? Wootzorz.

NoodleCup
03-20-2008, 06:06 PM
My computer went wrong ? I can't click " Rider's Information " on people who have korean letters in their name. ─ ─

Elmo
03-20-2008, 07:26 PM
KKRs not working for me atm from yesterday's patch. I re downloaded it but it's still not working... I won't be on for a while... :help:3

Okie, you want me to make us a guild website?

Here: http://eminent.topdiscussion.com/index.htm

Kinda empty right now...

NoodleCup
03-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Very nice. But I'm not American. I'm Australian.

Elmo
03-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Very nice. But I'm not American. I'm Australian.

I mean that it's the best American speaking guild.

RKAddict
03-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Lol, am I still in Eminent?

I might start playing KKR again now that NAKR is gone.

Okiesmokie
03-20-2008, 09:45 PM
KKRs not working for me atm from yesterday's patch. I re downloaded it but it's still not working... I won't be on for a while... :help:3

Okie, you want me to make us a guild website?

Here: http://eminent.topdiscussion.com/index.htm

Kinda empty right now...
The nexon website has discussion forums, it'd probably be better to use those IMO. And also yes, it's not an American guild. Even I'm not American! (Canada ftw)

Lol, am I still in Eminent?

I might start playing KKR again now that NAKR is gone.
Yeah you are, and yes you should! ^^

Elmo
03-20-2008, 09:57 PM
Oh okie. Whatever you want.

NoodleCup
03-20-2008, 11:42 PM
Yes .. Whatever you want Smokie .. ─ ─

Elmo
03-20-2008, 11:58 PM
& Okie, most people are not korean who are probably gonna join this guild so shouldn't we have some English website?

Okiesmokie
03-21-2008, 12:06 AM
& Okie, most people are not korean who are probably gonna join this guild so shouldn't we have some English website?
I translated the menus on the website, have you even looked at it? o_O

If you really want, I'll make some forums or something, but I would like to be the one running them.

Elmo
03-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Oh, I was gonna just make you the admin anyway. And nuu I haven't looked at it. I had not much time yesterday...

NoodleCup
03-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Smokie. Chillax brother. ;) Your going to be admin.
The forums that Elmo made we're perfect..

Okiesmokie
03-21-2008, 12:08 PM
Alright then, I've made some forums for us. They are located at: http://eminent.ipbfree.com/

Please spread the word to other Eminent members you see, they will now be our main method of communication.

Elmo
03-21-2008, 10:20 PM
New guild website, yay~!!!

NoodleCup
03-22-2008, 03:36 AM
Elmo's efforts went to waste ─ ─

Okiesmokie
03-22-2008, 03:57 AM
He should have asked me prior to it. Invision > PhpBB.

Elmo
03-22-2008, 09:50 AM

Nah, took me like 5 minutes...

lolololololol
03-23-2008, 07:33 AM
This includes making fun of Koreans or Chinese people in game who are attempting to speak English and are not doing a very good job. Before you attempt to insult them for this, just remember that you probably can't speak a word of their language.

OWNAGE TO RACISTS! nice job:clap::clap::clap:

Okiesmokie
03-23-2008, 09:50 AM
This includes making fun of Koreans or Chinese people in game who are attempting to speak English and are not doing a very good job. Before you attempt to insult them for this, just remember that you probably can't speak a word of their language.

OWNAGE TO RACISTS! nice job:clap::clap::clap:
That's one of the things that annoys me the most on korean kartrider. Right up there with people blocking.

Edit: I added an arcade to the forums!

NoodleCup
03-24-2008, 07:05 AM
lololololol, i don't get it ,_.
I'm not racist...

dingdong
03-24-2008, 09:17 AM
umm can I join?
~LNDxDING

Okiesmokie
03-24-2008, 02:33 PM
umm can I join?
~LNDxDING
Do you play Korean Kartrider?

NoodleCup
03-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes sure. :D

dingdong
03-25-2008, 08:20 AM
ya i got a vid on this forum of me playing kkr in l3

Okiesmokie
03-25-2008, 02:26 PM
ya i got a vid on this forum of me playing kkr in l3
Apply for the guild and I'll accept you then ^^

Edit: Just realised what account you were using. It didn't actually belong to LNDxRider but he told people the password anyway, so the password has been changed now. If you have another account and would like to join with that, let me know.

oxbee
03-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Sounds great, I might join up but I first have too create myself a KKR account, haven't succeeded yet.
I just want NAKR back with loads of stuff NOW! So I an atleast read everything :P and can have a chat

Elmo
03-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Apply for the guild and I'll accept you then ^^

Edit: Just realised what account you were using. It didn't actually belong to LNDxRider but he told people the password anyway, so the password has been changed now. If you have another account and would like to join with that, let me know.

Hey Okie, should I make KKR accounts for only guild members wanting to join? If they don't join Eminent, I can just change their pass... That would be the rule then... must join eminent.

LNDxPetey
03-25-2008, 06:10 PM
hey okiesmokie!
can I join Eminent? :D

Okiesmokie
03-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey Okie, should I make KKR accounts for only guild members wanting to join? If they don't join Eminent, I can just change their pass... That would be the rule then... must join eminent.
If you feel like it, but remember to use a proxy or you'll get IP Banned.

hey okiesmokie!
can I join Eminent? :D
Sure, send an application

LNDxPetey
03-25-2008, 06:41 PM
kk done ^^ hope u got it in kkr

Okiesmokie
03-25-2008, 06:54 PM
kk done ^^ hope u got it in kkr
I also sent you a friend request which you have yet to accept o_O Try adding me to your friend list?

GreenPuff
03-25-2008, 06:58 PM
I also sent you a friend request which you have yet to accept o_O Try adding me to your friend list?

I just talked to him on msn and he says that his buddy system doesnt work in kkr.He also wants to know if you have msn or not and if so,state please

Okiesmokie
03-25-2008, 07:00 PM
I just talked to him on msn and he says that his buddy system doesnt work in kkr.He also wants to know if you have msn or not and if so,state please
okiesmokie@gmail.com is my MSN

GreenPuff
03-25-2008, 07:01 PM
kk (stupid short post)

dream_storm47
03-25-2008, 07:36 PM
kk (stupid short post)

qft. j/k

o.o you get IP banned if you try to change pw?

GreenPuff
03-25-2008, 07:38 PM
change whos pass

dream_storm47
03-25-2008, 07:44 PM
If you feel like it, but remember to use a proxy or you'll get IP Banned.

o.o I think that's what it is

Okiesmokie
03-25-2008, 07:54 PM
qft. j/k

o.o you get IP banned if you try to change pw?
No, you get IP banned if you make a ton of accounts.

change whos pass
He means if people join Eminent just to get the account and then leave after.

DPLxCheez
03-25-2008, 09:43 PM
:O i don't have an acc... but i wanna join XD

Okiesmokie
03-25-2008, 10:01 PM
:O i don't have an acc... but i wanna join XD
Make an account :P

DPLxCheez
03-26-2008, 06:58 PM
i can't get to the create acc page nemore :O

and it didn't work 4 mi :(

AverageAsian`
03-26-2008, 07:03 PM
1. Use internet Explorer. EXPLORER.
2. Have Windows Service Pack 2 CD. (SP2 CD)
3. Make an account using a guide or/your Korean.
4. Korean Kart Rider will NOT work on any - other format besides Windows. Or so I hear.

DPLxCheez
03-26-2008, 07:14 PM
zzz i don't think i have sp2 cd.. do i need 2 buy?

AverageAsian`
03-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I think you can download it. I could upload it...

Okiesmokie
03-26-2008, 07:22 PM
You don't need service pack two.. you just need any windows CD to install the korean language files with.

shroum
03-31-2008, 06:17 PM
when I register for it it gives me a big "!" and I cant go to the register page. What hapened?

Okiesmokie
03-31-2008, 07:31 PM
when I register for it it gives me a big "!" and I cant go to the register page. What hapened?
Screenshot?

Also: The images are down right now, I just lost a harddrive and had to start new on my backup harddrive, so I don't have my webserver running yet.

uruoki
05-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Sorry to bring up old thread, but...here is ventrilo info.

Hostname/IP : ventrilo.drgunz.net

Port : 3897

Once you log in, go to channel, "Eminent", it is at the bottom, password is "kartrider".

Anyone that plays KKR can join, not just Eminent guild members. Umm..I prefer KKR players, but PK players are welcome too. ^^

Owner
08-03-2008, 01:35 AM
i wanna join

오키스모키
08-03-2008, 09:08 PM
i wanna join
Apply .

roberto6x2
08-03-2008, 10:36 PM
Okie you're never on!!!

Owner
08-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Apply .

I did but its giving me the big !
and when im trying to take a pic it go invisible:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/YOAV/KartRider2008-08-0409-18-06-40.jpg

Owner
08-08-2008, 03:05 AM
got a pic by my cellphone
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/YOAV/08082008.jpg

Spyyder0
08-08-2008, 09:53 AM
it says that it went through, now u have to wait for okiesmokie to accept you.

amjenger
08-08-2008, 10:55 PM
who is okiesmokei? the game went out when i had red this name in a box with green ok on it. it was not someone adding me as a friend though. then i recieved some messages from nexon plug, and i didn't know what they were.

Make an account :P

hey this sounds very fun, i wonder what this is about, can i join? not just for fun, i really want to know what this is and join.

오키스모키
08-09-2008, 05:28 AM
I'll accept you when I'm next online.

who is okiesmokei? the game went out when i had red this name in a box with green ok on it. it was not someone adding me as a friend though. then i recieved some messages from nexon plug, and i didn't know what they were.
I am Okiesmokie.

hey this sounds very fun, i wonder what this is about, can i join? not just for fun, i really want to know what this is and join.
You're in your own lame little non-organized guild.

Edit: I've accepted the four people who applied.

amjenger
08-09-2008, 11:25 AM
are you making guild and want people? or are you organizing guilds?

for my guild i admit it is inorganized, i might need to right a whole thread about it correcting the mistakes, and .....

one more thing. why did the game go off when i read your name on that box with green ok?

오키스모키
08-09-2008, 03:32 PM
are you making guild and want people? or are you organizing guilds?

for my guild i admit it is inorganized, i might need to right a whole thread about it correcting the mistakes, and .....

one more thing. why did the game go off when i read your name on that box with green ok?
Do you never read threads or something? I've had this guild made for like a year.

오키스모키
08-20-2008, 10:19 PM
lXDlyaryos (aka: amjenger) has been kicked from the guild, the reasons should be apparent on the forums. I'm not even sure why I let him in on the first place, I won't make this mistake again.

amjenger
08-20-2008, 10:22 PM
why? i only was treating as i was treated, there is no reason for that.

please reconsider, i know im not really that good at the game, but you know what is happening.

if there is no other way. then farewelll Eminent. i enjoyed being in the guild untill now.

오키스모키
08-20-2008, 10:26 PM
why? i only was treating as i was treated, there is no reason for that.

please reconsider, i know im not really that good at the game, but you know what is happening.

if there is no other way. then farewelll Eminent. i enjoyed being in the guild untill now.
You were treated the way you were because of how you acted. You continued to show complete disrespect and utter idiocy in nearly every post on these forums. Infact, I can't find a single post of yours that is even partially comprehensible. This coupled with the fact that you claim you are some kind of English scholar just puts the icing on the cake. Re-apply when you learn some common sense and grammar skills of at least a third grade level.

amjenger
08-20-2008, 10:31 PM
its alright, this is not really me anyway. so i think when i'm qualified as you might say, i will reaply. untill then i will be determined to become better than you in the game, and you will see. i will be a pro. i will be a pro. LOL.!!

Spyyder0
08-20-2008, 11:21 PM
untill then i will be determined to become better than you in the game, and you will see. i will be a pro. i will be a pro. LOL.!!

good luck.

roberto6x2
08-23-2008, 02:58 PM
its alright, this is not really me anyway. so i think when i'm qualified as you might say, i will reaply. untill then i will be determined to become better than you in the game, and you will see. i will be a pro. i will be a pro. LOL.!!
you know why everyone hates you??? cause you talk too much xD

that usually happens when you say your opinion on too many topics...eventually someone is not going to like what you say and argue with you...

it's a forum and shit happens lol just don't talk too much i guess.. just post opinions you are sure make sense =P

lXDlyaryos (aka: amjenger) has been kicked from the guild, the reasons should be apparent on the forums. I'm not even sure why I let him in on the first place, I won't make this mistake again.
oakie lol YOUR NEVER ON WTF!!! I get on at 10:00pm (eastern) and on weekends

i havnt raced you since i first got my storm and was crashing it all over the place xD

times have changed lol

오키스모키
08-23-2008, 04:32 PM
I have been on, just not that early in the morning. I play during the night.

amjenger
08-23-2008, 04:58 PM
you know why everyone hates you??? cause you talk too much xD

that usually happens when you say your opinion on too many topics...eventually someone is not going to like what you say and argue with you...

it's a forum and shit happens lol just don't talk too much i guess.. just post opinions you are sure make sense =P

oakie lol YOUR NEVER ON WTF!!! I get on at 10:00pm (eastern) and on weekends

i havnt raced you since i first got my storm and was crashing it all over the place xD

times have changed lol

nobody hates me, they just don't like what i write that is all. end of descussion.

roberto6x2
08-24-2008, 12:54 AM
I have been on, just not that early in the morning. I play during the night.
no i mean 10 at night lol

Chaos
08-24-2008, 07:32 AM
nobody hates me, they just don't like what i write that is all. end of descussion.

I'm glad you noticed.
Now what can you do to change it?

amjenger
08-24-2008, 02:30 PM
are you from the PROsl team? i once though of joining you in popkart, i made the application and all, but then i hesitated. isn't your site kartpors.com?

G4m3ShArK
08-25-2008, 08:12 PM
No is website isn`t kartporns.com

amjenger
08-25-2008, 11:06 PM
sorry i meant kartpros.com or maybe prokarts.com i don't remember. i was looking for a forum to relate to and i found there that you can join the PROSl team.

Neo
08-26-2008, 02:46 AM
Hay this thread still alive.

NightAura
08-26-2008, 11:05 AM
Is this guild the only big guild in KKR b/c it is the only English speaking guild and okie shows everyone how to register a KKR account?

Mandu`
08-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Apparently yeah. Most of the people already has a KKR account before they sign up.

NightAura
08-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Would those people that didn't have a KKR account before, apply to a different guild for NAKR or would they just stay in this guild?

Neo
08-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Would those people that didn't have a KKR account before, apply to a different guild for NAKR or would they just stay in this guild?

loool :sweat:

G4m3ShArK
08-27-2008, 05:22 PM

Eminent isnt a NAKR guild...

MrFluffyElmo
08-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Not a lot of ppl r on in Eniment. Pretty much just the same ppl

오키스모키
08-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Not a lot of ppl r on in Eniment. Pretty much just the same ppl
Because they're on at different times

roberto6x2
08-28-2008, 06:05 PM
im on somtimes from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm or 10:00 to 11:00 pm

MrFluffyElmo
08-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Still, not a lot of ppl r on =P

NightAura
08-28-2008, 08:14 PM
At least Okie made a good guild with a good name...
give him credit for that -.-

BangYellowBT
12-09-2008, 01:38 AM
I made an apply, waiting for you to accept it.
If i didn't, then i probably messed up again. >_>

I normally play on these times:
Weekdays : 3pm-8pm GMT+8
Weekends : Uhh.. depends, i go on randomly mostly .

오키스모키
12-09-2008, 01:49 AM
I made an apply, waiting for you to accept it.
If i didn't, then i probably messed up again. >_>

I normally play on these times:
Weekdays : 3pm-8pm GMT+8
Weekends : Uhh.. depends, i go on randomly mostly .
Accepted .

roberto6x2
12-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Accepted .
Welcome!!!

AxClSoda
12-21-2008, 09:18 PM
can i join this guild?

Mandu`
12-21-2008, 09:47 PM
No...............................

Neo
12-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Owned !

AxClSoda
12-22-2008, 05:43 AM
No...............................who u? the guild owner or somethin?

ballzysmurf
12-22-2008, 08:47 PM
who u? the guild owner or somethin?

he aint
he is just playin around
i suggest you apply from the nexon guild site
you should be able to search for the guild there then all it is
apply and wait:D

Mandu`
12-22-2008, 10:03 PM
who u? the guild owner or somethin?

I'm the guild god. :3

AxClSoda
12-23-2008, 04:22 PM
he aint
he is just playin around
i suggest you apply from the nexon guild site
you should be able to search for the guild there then all it is
apply and wait:Di didnt take it srsly just that i didnt know who owned it...okiesmoki is the leader right?

TeamDarkness
12-23-2008, 05:39 PM
i didnt take it srsly just that i didnt know who owned it...okiesmoki is the leader right?
yes okiesmokie is the leader

roberto6x2
12-23-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm the guild god. :3
i dont even know u...

Neo
12-23-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm the guild cock

AxClSoda
12-24-2008, 08:08 AM
I'm the guild cockno u r a dick :devil:
<3

오키스모키
12-25-2008, 12:52 AM
If you're going to be disrespectful, then no, you can't join. Also, asking to join without even knowing who the leader is doesn't set a very good example.

AxClSoda
12-26-2008, 07:11 AM
If you're going to be disrespectful, then no, you can't join. Also, asking to join without even knowing who the leader is doesn't set a very good example.whoa whoa whoa, im so sorry. I really didnt know who the guild leader was cuz i got confused with Mandu*(edit):crazy: i wont be disrespectful

roberto6x2
12-26-2008, 06:56 PM
whoa whoa whoa, im so sorry. I really didnt know who the guild leader was cuz i got confused with Mandu*(edit):crazy: i wont be disrespectful
lol add Forshadow

amjenger
12-29-2008, 04:02 PM
whoa whoa whoa, im so sorry. I really didnt know who the guild leader was cuz i got confused with Mandu*(edit):crazy: i wont be disrespectful

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! you suck

AxClSoda
12-29-2008, 04:17 PM
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! you suckwth? who the fuck r u? some random noob out of nowhere o.o
faggit :O

amjenger
12-29-2008, 04:55 PM
im not the one begging, thats one thing i know i am not.

I am a Unit of the XD-Units, the leader of the guild. I'm not a noob, maybe because i i have never been playing for a long time so.. well, i might have become suckish as hell. but never mind, maybe one day i will get to beat the hell, crap out of you. just wait.

AxClSoda
12-29-2008, 05:17 PM

I am a Unit of the XD-Units, the leader of the guild. I'm not a noob, maybe because i i have never been playing for a long time so.. well, i might have become suckish as hell. but never mind, maybe one day i will get to beat the hell, crap out of you. just wait.actually, i dont care if he/she doesnt accept me. i dont give a shyt about u being a leader of a guild either. just cuz ur the leader doesnt make u good. and when the hell was i begging? did i even say "please"? good luck beating me. you wont beat me for another 80 years. message me anytime u feel like racing me. o but yea, not pk for a while. kkr. ill show u how noob ppl like u really r. <3

amjenger
12-29-2008, 05:51 PM
blah blah blah blah bulshit. that is all.

ManSoNoob
12-29-2008, 05:55 PM
ill beat u amjenger im way proer now and meybe u might beat me but if me and AxclSoda team up ur gonna get pwned and go on kkr ill vs u i might go on later

and i think im gonna get beat by u actullay cuz i havent playen for like 1month by now

amjenger
12-29-2008, 05:56 PM
i can't play right now or for about a month i think. just when i get to it i will tell you.

ManSoNoob
12-29-2008, 06:21 PM
dude i know ur kkr account

TeamDarkness
12-29-2008, 06:37 PM
amjenger you havent change at all. We should race sometime in kkr, so I can beat you in a race and called you NOOB

AxClSoda
12-29-2008, 06:47 PM
blah blah blah blah bulshit. that is all.yea nice come back u lil dipshit. if u cant even back up ur own shit dont go around saying shits like that in the first place. freakin noob

amjenger
12-29-2008, 06:57 PM
dude i know ur kkr account

do you mean it is on sometimes? because i gave my username and password to someone as an account info exchange so we can try each other's accounts. im not saying it is bad. if he is using my account he is probably gaining me enough luccy to get solid SR once i use it again.

yea nice come back u lil dipshit. if u cant even back up ur own shit dont go around saying shits like that in the first place. freakin noob

i didn't know i could get some people that angry. i must be talented.

TeamDarkness
12-29-2008, 07:10 PM
do you mean it is on sometimes? because i gave my username and password to someone as an account info exchange so we can try each other's accounts. im not saying it is bad. if he is using my account he is probably gaining me enough luccy to get solid SR once i use it again.

i didn't know i could get some people that angry. i must be talented.
I would make me angry if you do it to me. You are mean

AxClSoda
12-29-2008, 07:27 PM

i didn't know i could get some people that angry. i must be talented.actually, if i had known u well enough or u were a friend, i wouldnt get angry at all (not that i was..). saying that to some1 u dont even know is just retarded, not talented.

I would make me angry if you do it to me. You are meanu keep on saying "I" instead of "It" or i think thats what you meant..i mean, y would u get angry at urself o_O :rofl:

TeamDarkness
12-29-2008, 08:10 PM
actually, if i had known u well enough or u were a friend, i wouldnt get angry at all (not that i was..). saying that to some1 u dont even know is just retarded, not talented.

u keep on saying "I" instead of "It" or i think thats what you meant..i mean, y would u get angry at urself o_O :rofl:
It suppose to be it not i

Neo
12-30-2008, 02:21 AM
amjenger (http://kartextreme.net/forum/member.php?u=800) .... you suck =_=.

ManSoNoob
12-30-2008, 09:25 AM
amjenger you actullay suck

roberto6x2
12-30-2008, 06:07 PM
hop off his dick
if he sucks then he sucks, you suck too lmao
"you" as in general and thats why we practice to get better!
you simple put more time and effort then him thats all

amjenger
12-30-2008, 06:35 PM
hop off his dick
if he sucks then he sucks, you suck too lmao
"you" as in general and thats why we practice to get better!
you simple put more time and effort then him thats all

do you mean "then", or "than"?

roberto6x2
12-30-2008, 06:48 PM
does it matter prof. amjenger?
lmao I back u up and you try to insult my "e-typing"
u are an idiot

AxClSoda
12-30-2008, 07:22 PM
u are an idiotu typed it correctly, too. not that i agree with all of the things you said.

오키스모키
12-31-2008, 03:05 AM
Amjenger not begging? That's a laugh and a half. Go back a few pages to when I kicked you out of the guild and you started begging to be let back in.

I am a Unit of the XD-Units, the leader of the guild. I'm not a noob, maybe because i i have never been playing for a long time so.. well, i might have become suckish as hell. but never mind, maybe one day i will get to beat the hell, crap out of you. just wait.
No one gives a rat's ass about your pseudo-guild.

do you mean "then", or "than"?
Then is right, dumbass. If you're going to attempt to flame someone based on their misuse of the English language, you should probably learn a bit of it yourself.

Edit: Soda, apply and I'll let you in.

Mandu`
12-31-2008, 03:49 PM
yea nice come back u lil dipshit. if u cant even back up ur own shit dont go around saying shits like that in the first place. freakin noob

lulz. I don't believe any of you should be flaming each other back and forth about the misuse of the English language.. especially Soda, ManSoNoob, Amjenger and TeamDarkness. ;P

오키스모키
12-31-2008, 04:29 PM
lulz. I don't believe any of you should be flaming each other back and forth about the misuse of the English language.. especially Soda, ManSoNoob, Amjenger and TeamDarkness. ;P
What about me? D:

Mandu`
12-31-2008, 04:47 PM
*Blows Okiesmokie e-pen0r*

Of course I wasn't speaking about you.. I was referring to the butchering of the English language by those individuals that I listed.. ;P. I should elaborate my sentence but I'm really just too lazy right now... =/

오키스모키
12-31-2008, 05:42 PM
*blows Okiesmokie E-pen0r*

Of Course I Wasn't Speaking About You.. I Was Referring To The Butchering Of The English Language By Those Individuals That I Listed.. ;p. I Should Elaborate My Sentence But I'm Really Just Too Lazy Right Now... =/
<3 .

ManSoNoob
12-31-2008, 08:43 PM
Sorry:( Hate is a word i dont use much

AxClSoda
01-01-2009, 03:55 PM
lulz. I don't believe any of you should be flaming each other back and forth about the misuse of the English language.. especially Soda, ManSoNoob, Amjenger and TeamDarkness. ;Plol im not the one that started all this. i never start any fight. like i said, if i had known him well enough or he was my friend, i wouldnt have insulted back.
but yea, sry

Amjenger not begging? That's a laugh and a half. Go back a few pages to when I kicked you out of the guild and you started begging to be let back in.

Then is right, dumbass. If you're going to attempt to flame someone based on their misuse of the English language, you should probably learn a bit of it yourself.

Edit: Soda, apply and I'll let you in.k i applied

Mandu`
01-01-2009, 06:40 PM
lol im not the one that started all this. i never start any fight. like i said, if i had known him well enough or he was my friend, i wouldnt have insulted back.
but yea, sry

Don't worry about it.. I just have a fun time playing with you guys.. ;P

Welcome to the guild by the way.

amjenger
01-03-2009, 01:53 PM

Edit: Soda, apply and I'll let you in.

you really have trimed well your antiamjenger skills.

u are an idiot

i just never understood it thats all. i never meant to offend you.

Sorry:( Hate is a word i dont use much

Cose you are "Mista Lova Lova"?

Storm
01-04-2009, 12:10 AM
It always seems to resolve around amjenger and his ridiculous comments...

Neo
01-04-2009, 12:58 AM
*Blows Okiesmokie e-pen0r*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

오키스모키
01-04-2009, 01:00 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sry chiken nun 4 u

AxClSoda
01-04-2009, 07:27 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!poor chicken jealous

pofer
02-09-2009, 07:31 PM
can i be a member too?
i want to join in a KKR guild, at it's looks great

Storm
02-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Fill out an application on the guild site and wait for him to respond.

AxClSoda
02-09-2009, 08:07 PM
uh...no..u just apply in-game. thats what i did, anyway. simple.

TeamDarkness
02-09-2009, 08:07 PM
okiesmokie doesnt get on very often

Storm
02-09-2009, 08:40 PM
uh...no..u just apply in-game. thats what i did, anyway. simple.
That certainly sounds simple enough.

오키스모키
02-10-2009, 07:46 AM
okiesmokie doesnt get on very often
It's not that I don't get on often, it's that the guild is full.

Storm
02-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Speaking of the guild, how many members are in it now?

AxClSoda
02-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Speaking of the guild, how many members are in it now?not much ppl go on.

roberto6x2
02-12-2009, 09:19 PM
the only ppl i see on are soda, joseph, and bronxy...

Storm
02-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I see. I guess life takes over, taking us away from things we used to do...

Soullreaper
02-13-2009, 03:52 AM
Soda whats your KKR name? I trying to get as many friends as I can
because playing with friends > playing on your own :P

AxClSoda
02-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Soda whats your KKR name? I trying to get as many friends as I can
because playing with friends > playing on your own :PAxCl소다. if u cant type korean just copy and paste this

오키스모키
02-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Speaking of the guild, how many members are in it now?
100, but quite a bit are inactive.
One of these days I'll clean it up and kick some of the inactive people.

Storm
02-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Not a bad amount of people, too bad you'll have to kick the inactive ones, but that's how it is.

오키스모키
02-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Alright, I kicked a few inactive people and accepted everyone that applied.

roberto6x2
02-23-2009, 10:32 AM
i barely play with u okie lol

InterNational
02-27-2009, 11:15 PM
I come back after months and you guys are still going. Rock on.

liquidsin
03-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey SOULL you can add me= LiQuIdSiN...I play everydayyyyyyy..Just got my master EMBLEM yesterday...GOOD4ME!!

i barely play with u okie lol

I barely see Smokie anymore..I have a lot of ppl on my friends list but hardly any login and play. Hope they comeback soon.

오키스모키
03-14-2009, 01:34 AM
I play every now and then. Usually really late, or really early while I'm at school, though.

G4m3ShArK
03-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Alright, I kicked a few inactive people and accepted everyone that applied.

Did you kick me ? because I`ll probably start playing again.

오키스모키
03-17-2009, 08:18 AM
Did you kick me ? because I`ll probably start playing again.
No, I kicked some of the random people who I knew will never play again.

Elmo
03-22-2009, 12:45 AM
I come back after months and you guys are still going. Rock on.

What he said. :)

vapor3
03-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Okiesmokie,Can I join your clan?I have applied,but without reply from you.

오키스모키
03-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Okiesmokie,Can I join your clan?I have applied,but without reply from you.
I'll take a look when I next log on. What's your ingame name?

TeamDarkness
03-25-2009, 05:11 AM
How often do you login? I barely see you online.

vapor3
03-25-2009, 07:10 AM
My ID:ForzalVapor

Hey SOULL you can add me= LiQuIdSiN...I play everydayyyyyyy..Just got my master EMBLEM yesterday...GOOD4ME!!

I barely see Smokie anymore..I have a lot of ppl on my friends list but hardly any login and play. Hope they comeback soon.
LiQuidSin: I am ForzalVapor,Thank you for introducing me to this forum.I think I can make more friends here

liquidsin
03-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Awesome Bro..see You Out There...

TeamDarkness
03-25-2009, 09:07 PM
My ID:ForzalVapor

LiQuidSin: I am ForzalVapor,Thank you for introducing me to this forum.I think I can make more friends here
add me IGN:ProXSky

vapor3
04-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Okie,I find people in our team seldom run the Guild match,We have 100 players,but we only have 5600cp.

TeamDarkness
04-01-2009, 09:41 AM
Okie,I find people in our team seldom run the Guild match,We have 100 players,but we only have 5600cp.
i cant play guild mode because is 16:00-24:00 thats the time I go to bed

vapor3
04-02-2009, 02:57 AM
i cant play guild mode because is 16:00-24:00 thats the time I go to bed
o_Othat's really a problem. I often play Guild match alone and I always lose.I want to play with my teammates.

TeamDarkness
04-02-2009, 10:47 AM
o_Othat's really a problem. I often play Guild match alone and I always lose.I want to play with my teammates.
people in Guild Match are so Pros. I cant even beat them in item.

오키스모키
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
It's because of the time it's active. If you have MSN, send me a message when you're going to play guild matches and I'll play with you.

stephen64
04-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey, I've just started KKR and I'd like to meet some more English-speaking people by joining your guild. Would you accept me if I applied? I know that you don't really like me and people think I'm untrustworthy so I'll only apply if I have a chance of getting in.

vapor3
04-06-2009, 04:21 AM
It's because of the time it's active. If you have MSN, send me a message when you're going to play guild matches and I'll play with you.
Are most of our teammates sleeping when the guild matches open? :D that' why I can't see anyone who is online inthe night(beijing time). So I don' want to wake u up.
Now I often play with people from other Guild
http://img688.ph.126.net/rGD1xnkeRXGd6e9vBKo2mQ==/2878644586820632187.jpg

TeamDarkness
04-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Are most of our teammates sleeping when the guild matches open? :D that' why I can't see anyone who is online inthe night(beijing time). So I don' want to wake u up.
Now I often play with people from other Guild
http://img688.ph.126.net/rGD1xnkeRXGd6e9vBKo2mQ==/2878644586820632187.jpg
I go to sleep when guild match is open. :(
I only play guild match once. People keep kicking me because my glove rank suks.

오키스모키
04-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Yeah people are generally sleeping when they're open. It's ~3AM where I am when they open.

stephen64
04-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Hey, I've just started KKR and I'd like to meet some more English-speaking people by joining your guild. Would you accept me if I applied? I know that you don't really like me and people think I'm untrustworthy so I'll only apply if I have a chance of getting in.

Repeated because it was ignored. -.-

Storm
04-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Don't sweat it Stephen. You can still ask some members from the guild to add you their friend list.

FaNtAsYM2M
05-13-2009, 06:49 AM
I am coming captain

hello I am coming captain

顶一下 怎么说也是我们队长呢 嘿嘿

顶一下 怎么说也是我们队长呢 嘿嘿 :clap:

TeamDarkness
05-13-2009, 02:34 PM
I am coming captain

hello I am coming captain

顶一下 怎么说也是我们队长呢 嘿嘿

顶一下 怎么说也是我们队长呢 嘿嘿 :clap:
okiesmokie is the leader

FaNtAsYM2M
05-14-2009, 04:06 AM
I am coming to see ProXSky ^_^

G4m3ShArK
05-14-2009, 05:52 AM
I am coming to see ProXSky ^_^

you are gonna get upupupupupupupu in game now Sky.

TeamDarkness
05-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up
Down Down Down Down Down Down Down
Race me on KKR?

오키스모키
05-16-2009, 05:43 AM
Hey, nice to see you're on kartextreme.net too now :)

G4m3ShArK
05-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Hey, nice to see you're on kartextreme.net too now :)

You don't play very often anymore do you ? Haven't seen you on in a while.

roberto6x2
05-17-2009, 05:48 PM
i havnt been on in a while whats up everyone?!

TeamDarkness
05-17-2009, 06:05 PM
i havnt been on in a while whats up everyone?!
nothing much :)

AxClSoda
05-18-2009, 06:31 PM
i suck in kkr now..lol

TeamDarkness
05-18-2009, 06:57 PM
i suck in kkr now..lol
youre still better then me

DriftPlasma
09-01-2009, 10:48 AM
is this guild still alive?

TeamDarkness
09-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Nope, is dead, thats why I quiet

DriftPlasma
09-01-2009, 11:17 PM
how do you create a guild?

lolxcorn
09-02-2009, 04:01 AM
Eminent was terrible no offence

TeamDarkness
09-02-2009, 02:32 PM
how do you create a guild?
Dont even bother making a guild. Is pointless, no one will join, just join other people guild.
No it dont

lolxcorn
09-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I made an app for eminent, does okiesmokie still play?

TeamDarkness
09-05-2009, 12:58 AM
no he dont play anymore

lolxcorn
09-17-2009, 01:31 AM
how do u make a guild

LOLxArcSaber
09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
how do u make a guild
I uno it Korean. We need a guide on how to make one in this forum. Someone make one XP

TeamDarkness
09-17-2009, 05:22 PM
I uno it Korean. We need a guide on how to make one in this forum. Someone make one XP
I can make one

LOLxArcSaber
09-18-2009, 04:44 PM
I can make one
den make one plz guide XP

TeamDarkness
09-18-2009, 10:55 PM
den make one plz guide XP
BUt I need a good name

LOLxArcSaber
09-19-2009, 11:37 AM
BUt I need a good name
★ (http://teamlol.ipbfree.com/index.php?&act=Members&max_results=30&filter=26&sort_order=asc&sort_key=name&st=0)LOL ★ (http://teamlol.ipbfree.com/index.php?&act=Members&max_results=30&filter=26&sort_order=asc&sort_key=name&st=0)

Do that one

TeamDarkness
09-19-2009, 10:45 PM
★ (http://teamlol.ipbfree.com/index.php?&act=Members&max_results=30&filter=26&sort_order=asc&sort_key=name&st=0)LOL ★ (http://teamlol.ipbfree.com/index.php?&act=Members&max_results=30&filter=26&sort_order=asc&sort_key=name&st=0)

Do that one
ProX :)
there is already a LOL team

LOLxArcSaber
09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
ProX :)
there is already a LOL team
Can you lvl it?

TeamDarkness
09-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Can you lvl it?
Cant do it myself

오키스모키
10-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Pretty sure you were never in Eminent.

TeamDarkness
10-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Eminent wasnt horrible, it was really fun back than, we have so many active people on kkr.

오키스모키
10-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Eminent wasnt horrible, it was really fun back than, we have so many active people on kkr.
At the end it probably sucked, because no one played any more. But when Eminent first started, we were actually a guild that played Guild vs Guild a lot, and Koreans actually knew who we were.

lolxcorn
10-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Yea what i meant was that eminent sucked at the end soz for not putting that in

오키스모키
10-26-2009, 04:00 AM
Yea what i meant was that eminent sucked at the end soz for not putting that in
Still remains, I'm pretty sure you were never in Eminent regardless.

Ramen
06-16-2010, 10:09 AM
May i join just started KKR.
Previous names LOLxRamen, PROslRamen DPLxRamen

liquidsin
06-16-2010, 06:09 PM

You are only but 2 years late....EMINENT is just the memory of a once great Clan.

Ikartridekarts
06-17-2010, 03:44 PM
It's a sucker with a long Okiesmokie tongue.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo olololololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololo
lolololl

오키스모키
06-29-2010, 11:49 PM
It's a sucker with a long Okiesmokie tongue.

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo olololololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololo
lolololl
Uh, what ?

G4m3ShArK
06-30-2010, 05:02 PM

Uh, what ?

Is ramen in ?

Ikartridekarts
07-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Uh, what ?

.................................................. ............^^

G4m3ShArK
07-03-2010, 03:56 PM
.................................................. ............^^

piss off will you?

JereDude
07-13-2010, 04:04 PM
team blu l

Neo
07-14-2010, 07:02 PM
whats a okiesmokie? <3

Patmaster
07-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Dam. I'm back after a long time.

Recently I've been playing Taiwan Kartrider [I'm in Taiwan right now so Gash availible everywhere!) but when i get back to USA I'm going to go on KKR.

Too bad my Saber SR expired back in 08/2009.

I do think no one knows DestroyerPat?