PDA

View Full Version : Warnings

NoodleCup
03-16-2008, 03:24 AM
Ummm. I got a warning because of saying " wtf mun " ? On my thread " Lurking ".
How young are the kids here on these forums ? :crazy:

Gizmo
03-16-2008, 07:57 AM
id so lol if you get warned for that post

shroum
03-16-2008, 11:26 AM
I-m young and I really dont care about that unless its over and over again

Congee
03-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Actually, no. It seems like the system glitched. It says I warned you for that post, but I know I didn't (I warned for the person above you). Anyway, removed the warn.
Oh nvm. I remember what happened now. You said the same word as the person above you. I edited it out, but the system doesn't show edits by admins. Re-warning for it because that word was indeed unnecessary.

A1Coffee
03-16-2008, 01:05 PM
lmao
i love when forums glitch.

Congee
03-16-2008, 06:32 PM
I love when people don't read posts properly.
I said it wasn't a glitch. I edited it out of his post.

Elmo
03-16-2008, 06:42 PM
Look at my previous warning: http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?p=16835

Nexon ftw... <3 on a thread in which it was asking if I like Nexon or not?

Congee
03-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Look at the rules.
Spamming
Generally, spam is any 1-3 word reply. Replying to a thread just to say "lol", "i agree/disagree", "quoted for truth", and any such similar responses is considered spam. In addition, if you notice that people have said the same things over and over, do not follow suit. Do not quote them and say "I agree/Quoted for truth". If you feel the same way as the posters before you, explain why or just don't post at all. Your posts should require some bit of effort. If you agree/disagree with a post, please explain why/elaborate on your opinion. You have already put in the time to read the post, supposedly, so it won't hurt you to put a little more effort and explain why you feel the way that you do.
Responding to a thread to post an almost insignificant slightly on-topic post is also considered spam.
Off-topic conversations or off-topic short messages to another person in a thread is also considered spam. If you need to talk to someone, PM them.

Elmo
03-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Look at the rules.

Yes, but it is a 'poll'. There's only choices. Topic wasn't Do you like Nexon and Why?, it was Do you like Nexon? And I was simply answered by saying Nexon ftw... <3. You know, maybe we just have different opinions :sweat:

Congee
03-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Forum rules > thread content. A thread shouldn't have to specify that you should list why. If you can't come up with an appropriate response, you don't need to post. All you do is vote.