PDA

View Full Version : Strange...

Khaine
10-07-2007, 12:08 PM
This has happened twice, go onto KR, when the check gets to "PatchCheck..." it stops there and says "No response from server..."
Anyone else getting this?

Flameking
10-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I think your internet connection can't reach the game servers or something is blocking it like a firewall or something.

Does this happen all the time?

Garry
10-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Yeah must be you connection? That happens to me for Maple Story. :?

Lolegasm
10-08-2007, 07:41 AM
The only answer I can think of is your connection. You should also check your spyware/virus/firewall programs to check that they're not blocking KR from establishing a connection with you.

Khaine
10-08-2007, 05:17 PM
It's strange...I mean everything else works...but KR.
Checked firewalls turned them off etc.
No diffrence.
It also ends at a certain time of day and starts at a certain time of day.

Flameking
10-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Ah. I think its your router. It set on at a given time to that. See if you can reset it and it should be able to clear out the lockup at that certain times and at all times.

MatsyDoodles
11-08-2007, 06:02 AM
It's strange...I mean everything else works...but KR.
Checked firewalls turned them off etc.
No diffrence.
It also ends at a certain time of day and starts at a certain time of day.

I get this too...

It normaly works after 10/11pm GMT, im guessing it works before 6pm but I dont get home till 6pm so..

I know that torrents dont work btween 6 and 11 so weather or not my ISP is blocking this connection because of peak times thinking its something its not... but I may give them a ring because Im paying for a service I cant do :evil:

I also use AVG but trying to get it to work I do turn it off, my fw and windows fire wall but still doesnt work D:

but I was just wondering if anyone had this problem or found a fix yet...

I do get a memory warning afterwards but this seems to happen when I exit the program so I dont think its preventing me from connecting...