PDA

View Full Version : You have new mail!

03-11-2008, 01:16 AM
I reckon if you have unread/new mail it should say at the top of the browser you have new mail.This way it makes it easier than to check everyday whether you have new mail or not.:thumb:

Gizmo
03-11-2008, 02:38 AM
this is a help and suggestion forum for kartextreme, not the actual internet, im certain bill gates isnt on this forum, hes to busy playing windows vista, the 2d online adventure game

03-11-2008, 06:11 AM
ok dude you are really starting to piss me off.

please leave

Elmo
03-11-2008, 08:20 AM
Go to User Cp> Preferences> Alert me when I have new mail.

Dutchkid989
03-11-2008, 07:13 PM
ok dude you are really starting to piss me off.

please leave

No.

You leave ploxzor

Gizmo
03-12-2008, 12:09 PM
oh i am sowwy mister, i shall now leave because you dont like me, i shall never ever return and im going to go and hang myself, might as well say goodbye to those smileys i was going to make, yep, this is the end, forever, never to return, ever, because in 2 hours time i will have learnt how to tie a noose knot, and il be dead, i shall tie it to a pole, wrap it round my neck and il jump right off the building, it will be a long drop and then BAM! my neck will be broken and my carcass shall remain hanging on a pole on the top of a 15 storey building, and on my desk in my bedroom, there shall be a note, and that note shall say,"yxin1 drove me to this, he practically asked me to kill myself, or at least implied it" and when the cops come to your house, you will denie it all, and they wont belive you, next tihng you know, youl be in the clink, and youl get stabbed to death my your bulky cell mate who will be weilding a screwdriver, is that what you realy want, huh, HUH? well then, i hope you have fun...

Wow im such a bastard!

IceMage
03-12-2008, 05:03 PM
oh i am sowwy mister, i shall now leave because you dont like me, i shall never ever return and im going to go and hang myself, might as well say goodbye to those smileys i was going to make, yep, this is the end, forever, never to return, ever, because in 2 hours time i will have learnt how to tie a noose knot, and il be dead, i shall tie it to a pole, wrap it round my neck and il jump right off the building, it will be a long drop and then BAM! my neck will be broken and my carcass shall remain hanging on a pole on the top of a 15 storey building, and on my desk in my bedroom, there shall be a note, and that note shall say,"yxin1 drove me to this, he practically asked me to kill myself, or at least implied it" and when the cops come to your house, you will denie it all, and they wont belive you, next tihng you know, youl be in the clink, and youl get stabbed to death my your bulky cell mate who will be weilding a screwdriver, is that what you realy want, huh, HUH? well then, i hope you have fun...

Wow im such a bastard!

o_0 odd... very odd

Goliath450
03-12-2008, 05:26 PM
You could just check if you have new messages because it's pretty easy to check that. And you could have checked the box to alert you when you get new mail like what elmo said.

Gizmo
03-12-2008, 06:06 PM
i just learnt how to tie a noose knot! bye!

Elmo
03-12-2008, 06:09 PM
i just learnt how to tie a noose knot! bye!

Wow, high five~

NoodleCup
03-13-2008, 12:34 AM
yxin your anger management nub.
Getting angry over ONE post. LOL
This is the internet. You post anything you like.
uhh .. yes. I'm going to go to jail because yxin1 told me to leave ─ ─. Get over it.

Gizmo
03-13-2008, 06:14 AM
i hope he learns that things can be taken the wrong way, i mean, look at me, im a hanging corpse!