PDA

View Full Version : Custom Titles

Spyyder0
03-06-2008, 10:35 PM
The txt under your name that has your rank, like mine says red glove, you should make it so we can change that to what we want. Ppl put interesting and funny things there sometimes, and there is no need to have your rank twice.

Gizmo
03-07-2008, 11:29 AM
when i was on KittyKrew you could do that, twas awesome, i was a Grand Wizard lmao

A1Coffee
03-07-2008, 12:48 PM
i always luv to modify my title :)

InterNational
03-07-2008, 03:26 PM
It's after a certain post count that you can do that. I'm still yellow starred. I have to go past green-starred, blue-starred, red-starred and rainbow-starred to get a custom title. =/ In other words, it'll take a long time.

A1Coffee
03-07-2008, 03:45 PM
It's after a certain post count that you can do that. I'm still yellow starred. I have to go past green-starred, blue-starred, red-starred and rainbow-starred to get a custom title. =/ In other words, it'll take a long time.
....thats a bit much don't ya think?

Elmo
03-07-2008, 05:18 PM

5000 more posts to go :clap:

shroum
03-07-2008, 05:22 PM
lol i wounder how many i need XP

03-08-2008, 12:09 AM
lol it's a good idea but i think we should be allowed to change it since we create an account here.

RKAddict
03-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I like the current system. Takes a long-ass time to get a custom user title just like in the game where it takes a long-ass time to become a star rainbow.

So only people that make lots of on-topic posts or have been here for a long time will be able to get it. And also, since it's such a large amount of posts, people won't spam to get it, because even spamming will take a long time.

InterNational
03-08-2008, 04:02 PM
I like the current system. Takes a long-ass time to get a custom user title just like in the game where it takes a long-ass time to become a star rainbow.

So only people that make lots of on-topic posts or have been here for a long time will be able to get it. And also, since it's such a large amount of posts, people won't spam to get it, because even spamming will take a long time.
Agreed. It works well this way. I want people who made a commitment to the forum to have such power.