PDA

View Full Version : AxC - Acceleration - Opened to Public


AxClArcadia
02-26-2008, 07:22 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/Azelon/AxC-Ad-Black-1.jpg


The Required times can be done in either Time Attack OR Team Mode. Example, Single Zoomtown, Single Zig, Team Mesa.

IceMage
02-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Wow hard times lol but gl anyways

Slice
02-27-2008, 04:14 AM
Yea way hard. I can only make 1 of the possible 6.

G4m3ShArK
02-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Lol definitly be only skilled ppl in this D:

A1Coffee
02-27-2008, 12:32 PM
that is the point ;)
arcadia wants pro guild...
btw you need the TEAM or Single times not both...
or you can combine them

NoodleCup
02-28-2008, 03:07 AM
tru dat. she want pro guild.
wait till Ongame moves to NAKR. LOL

RKAddict
02-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Good luck with the guild guys.

XxLxX
02-29-2008, 04:06 PM
tru dat. she want pro guild.
wait till Ongame moves to NAKR. LOL

What's tht? *feels stupid*

NoodleCup
02-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Ongame = that 11 year old champion korean fat guy. the guild he's in.
their pro lol

A1Coffee
03-01-2008, 01:04 PM
AxC shall be the ONgame on nakr ;)

xMoo
03-01-2008, 09:19 PM
not that hard team times compared to time atk

NoodleCup
03-01-2008, 09:33 PM
no. MyStiC will come and Woop Ongame's ass =)

MRwasabii
03-02-2008, 01:05 AM
MyStIc = NPX kay?

G4m3ShArK
03-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Wanabii = NPX D: !!!!

AxClArcadia
03-02-2008, 10:12 AM
not that hard team times compared to time atk
True, we made em easier cause Team Times matter more when your in a guild.

iJason
03-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Wut The Buck!... out of how many ppl can make these timez..o_o

dingdong
03-10-2008, 09:12 AM
some people in axc can't even make these times..they got in with the 1st time requirements just to let you ppl know

AxClArcadia
03-10-2008, 06:28 PM
some people in axc can't even make these times..they got in with the 1st time requirements just to let you ppl know
80% can get these times in team mode and the rest 20% are lacking a few secs on 1/3 of the maps.